Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 02:50:11 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] Official FutureBit MoonLander USB Scrypt Stick Order Thread  (Read 12427 times)
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:46:39 PM

some new pics and updates on the main thread! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248914.0

Alway's love new pictures to look at Smiley.  Any idea when we will see one with the black color that was selected?

I'm looking forward to seeing that color on PCB.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jstefanop

Activity: 755

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:41:40 PM

some new pics and updates on the main thread! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1248914.0

Alway's love new pictures to look at Smiley.  Any idea when we will see one with the black color that was selected?

ill post the final PCB pic as soon as I have it from manufacturer!

www.AriseChickun.com 0% fee segwit signaling Litecoin Pool!
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
LTC:LX5vpxrQE4eLRLPobKwZhw2comkKFCh3p4 - BTC:14w9Lea6kdVzspJk8TQRe7qSYu9LhzJJsh
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:46:22 PM

id love to get one or two of these, is anyone reselling them?
kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:59:05 PM

id love to get one or two of these, is anyone reselling them?
Well he hasn't done the first ship out yet so you'll have to wait a bit until that happens to for any resellers to get their hands on them, test and ready to reship.

jstefanop

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:18:24 PM

Here ya go, just got these pics from the manufacturer!

FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
cavaliersrus

Activity: 742

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:35:28 AM

i am likeing that soldermask color way better then tradition green

cant wait to see some of the numbers on the sticks when u get them up and going man

jstefanop

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:48:06 AM

i am likeing that soldermask color way better then tradition green

cant wait to see some of the numbers on the sticks when u get them up and going man

Numbers have been up for a while from the prototype sticks. Check out the main thread in the Alt mining section.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:58:52 AM

*saving space from pic

Really like the black!   It's going to turn out to be a nice looking miner it seems like.   Not many use black which I think makes it that much cooler.

I have still been playing with the prototype some and it is still working away.  So hope for good things from these Smiley
jstefanop

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:54:37 PM

*saving space from pic

Really like the black!   It's going to turn out to be a nice looking miner it seems like.   Not many use black which I think makes it that much cooler.

I have still been playing with the prototype some and it is still working away.  So hope for good things from these Smiley

Yea I can't wait to get my hands on these. You guys probably didn't notice but I used 2oz copper on the production version. I was getting around a 50mv voltage drop from buck to ASIC at full power draw of around 10 amps on the 1oz prototype boards. This translated to almost half a watt of wasted power and extra heat. This will be cut in half with 2oz copper so final product will be even more power efficient!

kingcolex
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:18:45 PM

*saving space from pic

Yea I can't wait to get my hands on these. You guys probably didn't notice but I used 2oz copper on the production version. I was getting around a 50mv voltage drop from buck to ASIC at full power draw of around 10 amps on the 1oz prototype boards. This translated to almost half a watt of wasted power and extra heat. This will be cut in half with 2oz copper so final product will be even more power efficient!
Awesome, I look forward to the PM that you're ready for the final payment and addresses.

mm5aes

Activity: 176

Unix Admin For Hire.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:36:06 PM

Looking good jstefanop  Grin
Any idea on final cost per unit?

Now job in IT? Try http://techwork.uk/
jstefanop

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:48:27 PM

Final cost is $32 plus shipping.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:16:56 PM

Do you know when it will come time to pay for the rest we owe and shipping?  Just curious on time frame.
jstefanop

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:57:03 AM

Do you know when it will come time to pay for the rest we owe and shipping?  Just curious on time frame.

Not until I'm ready to ship your order out. Once I can ship it out within a day or two ill contact people in the order on the list. PCB manufacturer was swamped with year end orders and since I'm "low priority" they still haven't completed all my boards. They are promising they'll ship everything out to me on Friday, so if thats the case ill be able to start shipments by midweek next week.

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:26:11 AM

to anyone that bought extra for resell if you want to pm me i would like to pick one or two up. i know they were limited quantity so id like to get something setup before they are gone forever.

CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1931

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:37:57 AM

to anyone that bought extra for resell if you want to pm me i would like to pick one or two up. i know they were limited quantity so id like to get something setup before they are gone forever.

I have a batch coming. They'll be up on ASICPUPPY soon after receipt.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - 2Pacs in stock!
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:33:32 AM

sweet, im going to try to get it to run off the R1..
kingcolex
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:18:32 PM

Well unless it has been hacked or image changed I don't think it will work. It works with the compac as it is made to be seen as an U3, I doubt that is possible for this device.

jstefanop

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:57:47 PM

Well unless it has been hacked or image changed I don't think it will work. It works with the compac as it is made to be seen as an U3, I doubt that is possible for this device.

I have built a custom bfgminer driver for this, with full support of all bfgminer features (no hacked pieced together driver). It will have auto-detection, frequency settings etc.  Any third party solutions that can run bfgminer as the backend interface will work with these, but you will need to install the version I will provide with the Moonlander driver included. The driver will also be pushed to Luke's main branch, so any miner software that uses bfgminer will just need an "update" run to work with my sticks.

Im compiling the final binaries and putting together a support/getting started thread so keep an eye out for that in the next few days.

aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:05:13 AM

I have built a custom bfgminer driver for this, with full support of all bfgminer features (no hacked pieced together driver). It will have auto-detection, frequency settings etc.  Any third party solutions that can run bfgminer as the backend interface will work with these, but you will need to install the version I will provide with the Moonlander driver included. The driver will also be pushed to Luke's main branch, so any miner software that uses bfgminer will just need an "update" run to work with my sticks.

Im compiling the final binaries and putting together a support/getting started thread so keep an eye out for that in the next few days.

it shouldnt be too hard to crosss-compile the bfgminer for the R1.
ive never really used bfgminer, does it have the same api as cgminer?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.