Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase Verification Help?  (Read 750 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:39:04 AM

Hi,I've been trying to verify my ID on coinbase but it doesn't work,even though I took the picture in the day and it was clearly visible.Any ideas on why it won't work?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RayBrady

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:39:35 AM

Take another picture and try again, that usually works. Make sure flash doesn't get in the way. Just re-take it even if it's fine.

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:42:29 AM

Take another picture and try again, that usually works. Make sure flash doesn't get in the way. Just re-take it even if it's fine.
I need to wait 24 hours since I've exceeded my daily limit.
Does it have to be the ID only with no background?
RayBrady

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:46:42 AM

It usually won't work unless it's mostly ID, so try and make 80-90% of it the ID. Make sure no flash, no light too bright, not too curved. Move your thumb as much out of the way too.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:13:30 AM

It usually won't work unless it's mostly ID, so try and make 80-90% of it the ID. Make sure no flash, no light too bright, not too curved. Move your thumb as much out of the way too.

why dont you scan your id card and send it , taking photo some times dont come correct so it is better you scan it your ids and then send it , because through scan you id card will come very clear and it will be natural same so they will accept is immediately
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:46:57 AM

why dont you scan your id card and send it , taking photo some times dont come correct so it is better you scan it your ids and then send it , because through scan you id card will come very clear and it will be natural same so they will accept is immediately
Because I don't have a scanner
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:56:44 AM

There should be a scanner in your city or to any friends.
That's why don't verify your account, because it is not clearly the pic and the scanned one is much more better.
P.S have you submitted any support ticked?, they might help you.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:58:12 AM

There should be a scanner in your city or to any friends.
That's why don't verify your account, because it is not clearly the pic and the scanned one is much more better.
P.S have you submitted any support ticked?, they might help you.
Yeah,I have.A few hours ago,but now I'm just waiting on a response.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:39:40 PM

The verification system normally is automated for a computer, sometimes if you send the same picture (and have good quality) to support by email a person could verify the id and accept it without any problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: