Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous VCC's w/ $5+ preloaded & reloadable for 0.04  (Read 545 times)
Vaporious (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 02:03:46 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 02:27:43 AM by Vaporious

Reloadable VCCs w/ BTC!
These VCC's are anonymous, meaning use any name, country, etc. Great for places that don't accept USA

$5 preloads are 0.04
If one person with eligible account I can send card first to, would like to buy a VCC and make a purchase to verify legitimacy, I will charge .025 only.

Minimum load is $5. If you want anything higher than that the price is .04 + 10% of the amount you want - a great way to cash out BTC using methods I can provide you where to find.
(.10xA)+.04BTC=b when a=the amount I'm loading and b = The price you pay, converted to BTC. Reloads after initial purchase only 10%

CC PayPal Verification!
Not instant. If escrow needed, they will hold funds until you receive 4 digit code

Price is 0.065 because of wait time

BTC to USD conversions will be determined by Preev.com!

More than happy to escrow. If your account is well established I have no problem sending you your card information first except for PayPal verification.
I cannot give access to a control panel as it has all of my other VCC's on the same control panel.

GamingSpan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:32:31 AM

I be interested but someone has to vouch or i can i might buy another i can't trust anyone who just posted there first sell on here.
Vaporious (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 01:31:23 AM

I be interested but someone has to vouch or i can i might buy another i can't trust anyone who just posted there first sell on here.

Ok since your a Newbie and so am I we can work with a mediator/middleman. Let me know if your still interested I haven't been online in a good while.

JayBit1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:29:11 PM

Do you still offer this?
So how much in dollars [approx] for $5 loaded vcc?

THanks..
How long would it take to reload the VCC?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: