Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVESTMENT WATCH // READ BEFORE YOU INVEST // CRYPTEX.IO SCAM  (Read 1306 times)
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:31:45 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 04:14:31 AM by FifaCoinsSupplier

Investment watch was made to keep you safe, I risk my money so you don't have to.
Investment Wallet Link: https://blockchain.info/address/1AcB64P7yuDFf6mD4ZhrFCmtEpx3ihV5yT
Donations are welcome but not required: 1AcB64P7yuDFf6mD4ZhrFCmtEpx3ihV5yT

Current Investments:

www.cryptex.io -----> SCAM
Investment:
2015/11/20  100328.00000000 DOGE  expected return = 135442.80000000 DOGE SCAM
2015/11/20 0.03200000 BTC expected return = 0.04320000 BTC SCAM
Details: cryptex.io was a short scam. what a shame... in all i lost 100,328 DOGE and 0.032 BTC

BitsHourly.com -----> Sketchy (see details)
Investment:
11-19-2015 0.03 BTC expected return = 0.0315 BTC Paid
Details: I had some issues using the "reverse bitcoins" function, because of this I say the max you should risk is 0.01 BTC

bitfactory.co -----> Paying
Investment:
11-20-2015 0.01 BTC expected return = more than .01 BTC Pending
Details: This is a faucet investment site so don't expect fast ROI but this site should last for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:01:07 AM

Correct your OP

www.cryptex.io -----> Paying pending
Investment:
2015/11/20  100328.00000000 DOGE  expected return = 135442.80000000 DOGE Pending
2015/11/20 0.03200000 BTC expected return = 0.04320000 BTC Pending

Everyone's withdrawals are pending, why do you need to list them as paying ?
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:05:08 AM

Correct your OP

www.cryptex.io -----> Paying pending
Investment:
2015/11/20  100328.00000000 DOGE  expected return = 135442.80000000 DOGE Pending
2015/11/20 0.03200000 BTC expected return = 0.04320000 BTC Pending

Everyone's withdrawals are pending, why do you need to list them as paying ?

fixed now, sorry about that

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:32:25 AM

Really appreciate the  investment watch thiggy but then kindly remove the referral links as it is not allowed in this forum. Nice playing. Wink
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:42:57 AM

Really appreciate the  investment watch thiggy but then kindly remove the referral links as it is not allowed in this forum. Nice playing. Wink
sorry about that all fixed

rychallenge

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:32:43 AM

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of you wanna-be's trying to copy the work I'm doing in this section. Lets see how long this list lasts, one week?
First the ponzi police, then the 'investor watch', now this fool.
Heck, you didn't even know cryptex was collapsed, someone had to come and point it out for you.
and btw there is a backstory to the failure of cryptex. it was not a blatant scam, as far as i see.
If you are going to list every scam in your title of the thread, then your thread will have a huge title. seriously, get a grip.
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:14:35 AM

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of you wanna-be's trying to copy the work I'm doing in this section. Lets see how long this list lasts, one week?
Heck, you didn't even know cryptex was collapsed, someone had to come and point it out for you.
and btw there is a backstory to the failure of cryptex. it was not a blatant scam, as far as i see.
If you are going to list every scam in your title of the thread, then your thread will have a huge title. seriously, get a grip.

Cryptex is the latest scam so I listed it in the title, what's the big deal. And of course it was just a scam, the guy was running out of money so he made up a bullshit excuse. If you actually cared about the community you wouldn't get mad at other people trying to help to. Get a grip

rychallenge

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:19:23 AM

Cryptex is the latest scam so I listed it in the title, what's the big deal. And of course it was just a scam, the guy was running out of money so he made up a bullshit excuse. If you actually cared about the community you wouldn't get mad at other people trying to help to. Get a grip
lol there was blockchain proof that it was hacked...
anyway what ever, what is done is done.
I care about the community but asswipes like you who have no originality what so ever. Investor/Investment watch has been used 4 TIMES now for failed lists. It's becoming a joke
james.lent

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:15:46 AM

I care about the community but asswipes like you who have no originality what so ever. Investor/Investment watch has been used 4 TIMES now for failed lists. It's becoming a joke

That is not sufficient proof. He could have sent the coin out himself.
rychallenge

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:46:31 AM

don't really care, it's gone, nothing we can do about it. Don't see why someone would make such a sob story when it isn't hard to remove all topic content + posts like previous ponzi's have, and then make it look like it never existed.
GantZZ

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:02:19 AM

Keep up the list, ryanchallenge is too retarded like his list.

And who want be who? I was the first:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064400.0
THEN SHUT UP

ryanchallenge is just a cheater, he favorites just his/friendly websites. Stop your shitty list please.
james.lent

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:06:10 AM

don't really care, it's gone, nothing we can do about it. Don't see why someone would make such a sob story when it isn't hard to remove all topic content + posts like previous ponzi's have, and then make it look like it never existed.

He's not the first one to come up with such sob stories. There were already 1 too many. Anyways, as you said its gone.
GantZZ

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:14:53 AM

He's not the first one to come up with such sob stories. There were already 1 too many. Anyways, as you said its gone.

He is just friend of criptex, that's why he rated so high from the start that shit on his list...it's just pathetic what he's trying to do...
rychallenge

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:15:39 AM

He is just friend of criptex, that's why he rated so high from the start that shit on his list...it's just pathetic what he's trying to do...

seriously? I have done my best to maintain that list, cryptex had a unique script and design and a sustainable system. I predicted a lot more life out of that, and the potential they could have taken a lot more coin if they wanted to imo. I am not a friend of cryptex, i rated it high because it deserved that rating, just like ore-mine deserves its rating because of its high lifetime, and any other site that manages to be different from the rest.
GantZZ

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:39:24 AM

seriously? I have done my best to maintain that list, cryptex had a unique script and design and a sustainable system. I predicted a lot more life out of that, and the potential they could have taken a lot more coin if they wanted to imo. I am not a friend of cryptex, i rated it high because it deserved that rating, just like ore-mine deserves its rating because of its high lifetime, and any other site that manages to be different from the rest.

ahahhahahaha
Then tell me...why bitfactory so low 4.5 and cryptex 7 from the start? LOL
script: bitfactory >>> criptex (hacked? lel)
design: bitfactory >>> criptex (gold vs shit)
sustainability: bitfactory >>> criptex (0.1-0.125% vs 0.5-0.8% do the math)
idea: bitfactory >>> criptex (same as for design)
they also get paid from ads lol = more more longevity. and without counting their costant updates...and the fact the they are 3 weeks old (already 1 week more than criptex).

everyone with a minimun of brain knows how better is a website like bitfactory in every way that you look at it.

Or you are such a noob or you are a cheater, in both cases better shut up.

rychallenge

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:11:56 AM

ahahhahahaha
they also get paid from ads lol = more more longevity. and without counting their costant updates...and the fact the they are 3 weeks old (already 1 week more than criptex).

everyone with a minimun of brain knows how better is a website like bitfactory in every way that you look at it.

Cryptex was a script no other site had. Wasn't hacked, dev took coins, so they say. If it was hack-able members here would have done it. Plenty of sites here fail due to security but this was an 'insider' job so they say. Still, could be a giant ploy to take the coins.
Design, Bitfactory is just one big graphical site, as you need for a faucet based site like that. Why would you animate a "investment wallet"? The sites design was sleek, didn't see anything wrong with it. Cryptex offered a sustainable rate compared to 105% in 1 day, 100% in 100 hours, or 1% compounding hourly.... bitfactory is yes sustainable, but so is cryptex compared to most sites here.
I doubt that bitfactory makes that much off ads.

BitFactory was not rated highly as the sites volume is not growing very fast...heck, the top profited person in the site is only at .4BTC...compared to AKGOEL who made over 4BTC with cryptex (and successfully cashed it out to). The only difference is bitfactory is listed still, because it is still paying. Cryptex, now collapsed.

Don't see why you don't see where I'm coming from and why you have such an attacking attitude.
quad588

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:17:30 AM

ahahhahahaha

Cryptex was a script no other site had. Wasn't hacked, dev took coins, so they say. If it was hack-able members here would have done it. Plenty of sites here fail due to security but this was an 'insider' job so they say. Still, could be a giant ploy to take the coins.
Design, Bitfactory is just one big graphical site, as you need for a faucet based site like that. Why would you animate a "investment wallet"? The sites design was sleek, didn't see anything wrong with it. Cryptex offered a sustainable rate compared to 105% in 1 day, 100% in 100 hours, or 1% compounding hourly.... bitfactory is yes sustainable, but so is cryptex compared to most sites here.
I doubt that bitfactory makes that much off ads.

BitFactory was not rated highly as the sites volume is not growing very fast...heck, the top profited person in the site is only at .4BTC...compared to AKGOEL who made over 4BTC with cryptex (and successfully cashed it out to). The only difference is bitfactory is listed still, because it is still paying. Cryptex, now collapsed.

Don't see why you don't see where I'm coming from and why you have such an attacking attitude.

You and Vasilich are the two more pathetic "things" in this subforum...
People should stay away from a dangerous cheater like you and your list.
i've followed his list since day 1, it's been no issue for me. invested in cryptex, made a small profit in the end (did not see it ending so soon) but that's what comes with risk. whats your beef with this board?
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:34:50 AM

is this site still pay?
my payment still pending for 2 days...  Cry
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:40:19 AM

I get what you're trying to say but really, why are you trying to be an asshole?

Look, I've checked your list before investing and do appreciate it. I also think it is the most useful list that can be found on this forum, however I don't think that you really have the right to go shitting on other people's monitors as well just because you've had a monitor up for longer.

Maybe this list is flawed and isn't designed perfectly and that's fine if you want to point that out. For me, I think you should stop posting that they're all copying you and accept the fact that you didn't invent these monitors. You aren't the only person with this idea. Why can't you try and work as team to help the educate the Bitcoin community on investments? It would be safer to double check 2 lists rather than one. Really, this is where I tell you to get a grip - but also lets all grow up.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
zecexe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:41:52 AM

is this site still pay?
my payment still pending for 2 days...  Cry

Last post of Cryptex.io, Read this;

Hello everyone.

We are sorry to announce the closure of Cryptex.io. The past few days have been havoc, we have dived into our capital as far as we can and processed payouts as much as we had left, and now, we are left without a single cent of capital.

How?

As you all know, our old developer (who we have all personal information, if you require this and feel it may benefit getting your funds back, send us an email and we will give this information freely) had remaining access to the sites coin servers, where we operated all transactions that were not in trading were being stored.

The following was stolen:
3.89 BTC
4.25mil DOGE
50 CLAMS
120 DASH
102 LTC

The loss cut into over 65% of our holdings. We had only just withdrawn our trading profit to cover the next few days of withdrawals, and he took the worst opportunity in regards to our timing to strike.

We took the loss 'on the chin' and reviewed all accounts and investments to be sure he did not fill up an account to keep withdrawing from, after successful reviews we proceeded to conduct financial reports, at this point in time we were processing withdrawals manually as you all know. We used up the rest of our capital, we were now down to 0 in every coin. In the last few days we have done everything possible to gain more capital to get cryptex back on its feet but our efforts, no matter how long we try to continue, can not keep the platform going.

Those who accuse us of being a ponzi, this situation has not helped our claims despite our efforts to be better than the rest. We understand your mindset will not change, but if we had the intention of stealing, would we really go for such a low and petty amount? We leave those in that category with that thought.

On behalf of the whole cryptex team, we apologise and at the same time thank you for your support throughout this crazy rollercoaster. We hope one day we can come back, return all members and their full ROI and get Cryptex back on the road, bigger and better than ever.

-Cryptex.io
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: