Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof Reading  (Read 1617 times)
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:39:58 AM

Hi,

Was just hoping a native speaker wouldn't mind having a skim over a translation I've had done to check all OK and makes sense before it goes to print.

Much appreciated if you can

Getting Started
入门
1. Wipe screen and load compatible application, website or video.
擦拭屏幕,并加载兼容应用程序,网页或视频。
2. Position cups equal distance from the center and top, to suit the distance between your eyes.
把杯子与中心和顶部的距离相等, 以适合您眼睛之间的距离。
Press down on cups for 2-3 seconds to attach.
把杯2向下按2-3秒以附上

Note: The flat cutouts can face either way, they're useful for getting the lenses close together for small phones or narrower pupillary distances, and to overcome buttons that me a part of your phones layout.
注意: 平切口可以面向任何一面, 它是有用于允许让小手机镜头越来越近或有更窄瞳孔距离, 并克服手机按钮的设计部分。

3. After use, pull cups off at an angle and wipe over any suction marks.
使用后,把杯以一定的角度倾斜并且擦拭任何吸痕

Product Care
产品保养

If VRCups begin to lose their stickiness, revitalize by washing under cold soapy water and dry naturally.
如果VRCups开始失去粘性, 您可以通过在冷肥皂水清洗并自然的把它干。

Keep the lens smear free with the microfibre cloth provided for best performance.

使用超细纤维布保持镜头避免涂片以提供最佳性能

360°  video on YouTube
在YouTube上360°视频

1. Download/Open 'YouTube' app.
下载/打开“YouTube的应用程序
2. Go to the 360 Video Channel by searching for '#360 Video'.
通过搜索#360视频“前往360视频频道
3. Pick a video on the channel and start playback.
在频道上选取视频并开始播放。
4. Tap the cardboard icon {don't translate this place mark leave for me to replace with symbol} to split the screen in two, making it VR viewer ready.
点击纸板图标{don't translate this place mark leave for me to replace with symbol}以分割屏幕为二, 使它为VR查看器准备就绪。
5. Position and fix VR Cups in place. Look around to view the video in 360°.
把VR杯定位并修复。环顾四周,在360°观看视频。

Create VR Photos
创建VR照片
VR photos are three-dimensional panoramas, with slightly different views for each eye, so near things look near and far things look far.
VR照片是立体的全景,每只眼睛略有不同的视图,近的东西看起来近远的东西看起来远。

You can look around to explore the image in all directions, and even record sound with your photo to hear the moment exactly as it happened.
你可以看看周围来探索图像中的各个方向,甚至使用您的照片录制的声音, 如同亲历其景

To create VR Photos simply download the 'Cardboard Camera' android app and follow the simple on screen instructions.

要创建VR照片只要下载“纸板相机” 安卓应用程序并且按照屏幕上简单的说明。
Street View
街景
1. Download/Open 'Street View' app.
下载/打开“街景视图”的应用程序。
2. Select or search for destination to view through street view.
通过查看街景选择或搜索目的地
3. Tap the cardboard icon {don't translate this placemark leave for me to replace with symbol} to split the screen in two, making it VR viewer ready.
点击纸板图标分割屏幕分为二, 使它为VR查看器准备就绪。
4. Position and fix VR Cups and look around to enjoy street view in 360°.
定位并修复VR杯环顾四周欣赏360度街景视图。
5. Move around by focusing your view on an arrow and tapping the screen.
通过集中的箭头来移动并且点击屏幕。

Find Games and VR Content
查找游戏和虚拟现实内容
Search your app store using the terms; 'VR', '360', 'Cardboard' and 'SBS' to find 1000's of compatible apps.
使用术语在应用程序商店搜索; “VR”,“360”,“纸板”和“SBS”寻找1000个兼容的应用程序。

YouTube Theater
YouTube影院
1. Download/Open 'YouTube' app.
下载/开启“YouTube的应用程序。
2. Search for ANY video.
搜索任何视频
3. Click the settings icon {don't translate this place mark leave for me to replace with symbol} at the top right of the video.
点击在视频右上方的设置图标{don't translate this place mark leave for me to replace with symbol}
4. Tap the Cardboard icon. {don't translate this place mark leave for me to replace with symbol}
点击纸板图标{don't translate this place mark leave for me to replace with symbol}
5. Position and fix VR Cups in place. Enjoy watching your video in a virtual environment.
把VR杯定位并修复。在虚拟环境中尽情观看你的视频。

PC Games
PC游戏
VR Cups are a good way to test out the experience of playing PC Games in Virtual Reality, but not ideal as since the experience isn't hands free. For a fuller gaming experience, please checkout our premium VR headset 'Foam' available through www.viroculars.com.

VR杯是测试玩电脑游戏的虚拟现实体验的好方法, 但不理想的因为经验需要用你的手控制。为了更全面的游戏体验,请通过www.viroculars.com 看看我们的高级虚拟现实耳机'泡沫'。

To setup your PC Games on mobile follow the instructions at
http://trinusvr.com/help/setup-guide/ and start playing your favorite PC games in VR mode.
按照在http://trinusvr.com/help/setup-guide/的说明书从手机设置电脑游戏并开始在VR模式播放你最喜欢的电脑游戏。

Video/3D Video
视频/3D视频
This guide will explain how to download torrents, and view them in a suitable player. Note any alternative method of obtaining media will also be suitable.
本指南将解释如何下载torrents并在一个合适的播放器查看他们。
注意任何其他方法获得媒体也将是合适的。

1. Download and install a torrent down loader and search app from your app store.
下载并安装torrent 下载器并从App Store中搜索应用程序。
2. Search for content. for  3D movies or video include 'SBS' or '3D' in your search.
搜索3D电影或视频内容。在搜索中包括“SBS”或“3D” 。
3. Download and install a 'side by side player', find one that supports screen tap to recenter the picture, such as 'VR Theater for Cardboard' or 'VR Player'.
下载并安装“并排播放器” 找到一个支持屏幕点击重新将图片调整到中心。如“VR剧场纸板”或“VR播放器”。
4. Locate your downloaded file in your player apps file manager and select either 'monoscopic' for standard video, or 'side by side' for 3D video to view. These options might be depicted by an image showing a single screen or split screen respectively.

在您的播放器应用服务的文件管理器找到您下载的文件然后为标准的视频选择“平面视觉” 或者观看“肩并肩” 3D视频。这些选项可能 通过图像图像分别显示在单屏幕或分屏中。

Stay Connected
保持连接

VRCups are brought to you by 'Viroculars' a mobile VR startup. Our focus is simple; to create great products supporting our devout passion for enjoying mobile VR, AR, Virtual Cinema and First Person View applications and content. 
VRCups由“Viroculars'-一家手机VR公司初创。我们的焦点是很简单; 创造伟大的产品, 支持我们享受移动VR, R,虚拟影院, 第一人称视角的应用和内容的虔诚激情。

Our portfolio includes;
我们的产品组合包括;
Foam - VR viewer, providing maximum comfort, viewing ranges, adjustability and style.  Made from 100% soft materials and encased in Polar fleece.
泡沫- VR浏览器, 提供最大的舒适, 观察范围,可调性和风格. 由100%软质材料创造并且装在摇粒绒。
FPV Mobile - a direct to mobile dongle with OLED screen, streams video over 5.8ghz..
Hack Pack -an adapter for Foam that provides headtracking data in a Steam VR compatible format.
FPV手机-与OLED屏幕直接到手机加密, 在超过5.8GHz的频率流视频
Hack Pack -泡沫适配器在 Steam VR兼容的格式提供头部跟踪数据.

www.viroculars.com
www.fpvmobile.com
www.facebook.com/viroculars
www.twitter.com/viroculars

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 08:23:21 AM

I can only say it's "just so so", not too bad, not that good, it's not a google translation but some words looks weird, it could be better.

I can make a improvement for you, contact me if you want it.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:25:00 AM

I would say it's pretty well done if you're not a native speaker.

If you need suggestions for editing you can send me a PM.
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:37:34 AM

I would say it's pretty well done if you're not a native speaker.

If you need suggestions for editing you can send me a PM.

Not that perfect for me.
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 10:53:53 AM

Thanks for looking at that guys, it's from a native Chinese national but raised in Australia and from fiverr.com. I'd like to get it right so I'll contact Wei H
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: