Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for project manager - wordpress site under construction  (Read 869 times)
Kasper_SKY (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Judge a man by his questions, not his answers

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 05:10:24 AM

We are currently building a wordpress site and want to host excellent content regarding bitcoin and the promotion of digital currency. There are several parts to our mission:

1.) Raise awareness- offer an introductory to bitcoin to a mainstream audience
2.) Write and post outstanding original content regarding bitcoin as a currency and protocol. This encompasses any industry that is changed by bitcoin including legal, political, financial, and many others.
3.) Recognize and offer solutions to contemporary world issues using logical proofs - present them in a simple way to rally support
4.) Create an in-house think tank to monetize the site and offer products or services

We are Looking for intelligent individuals who are passionate about crypto as a means of positive change and a unique investment. We are looking for well read individuals who can contribute writing, ideas, creativity. Please send me a message if this interests you. Check out our site, it is a work in progress, however it is live.

Allentownbitcoins (.) com

I look forward to joining forces

-Kasper

Buy Bitcoin in Minutes:   https://www.CoinMama.com/?ref=kkasper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:57:48 PM

We are currently building a wordpress site and want to host excellent content regarding bitcoin and the promotion of digital currency. There are several parts to our mission:

1.) Raise awareness- offer an introductory to bitcoin to a mainstream audience
2.) Write and post outstanding original content regarding bitcoin as a currency and protocol. This encompasses any industry that is changed by bitcoin including legal, political, financial, and many others.
3.) Recognize and offer solutions to contemporary world issues using logical proofs - present them in a simple way to rally support
4.) Create an in-house think tank to monetize the site and offer products or services

We are Looking for intelligent individuals who are passionate about crypto as a means of positive change and a unique investment. We are looking for well read individuals who can contribute writing, ideas, creativity. Please send me a message if this interests you. Check out our site, it is a work in progress, however it is live.

Allentownbitcoins (.) com

I look forward to joining forces

-Kasper

So your website will be a news site about bitcoin, correct?

Honestly i think you should buy a responsive template. The current theme is quite outdated.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 11:21:56 AM

Yeah I would say you need more of a responsive template, will you be including articles about alternate cryptocurrencies or just focusing on the general digital currency theme?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:25:02 AM

Is this a paid position?
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:13:04 PM

I think the budget is tight.

What I don't understand is why you don't start try to cope with the resources you have and try to expand it. When it goes well you can always look for a manager or a marketing to guy for advertisements?

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:06:47 PM

I think the budget is tight.

What I don't understand is why you don't start try to cope with the resources you have and try to expand it. When it goes well you can always look for a manager or a marketing to guy for advertisements?

What's even weirder is the design. There are a lot of free responsive themes that looks very good. Why go for such a oldskool design.

I would reckon to install that first. It will cost max. 1.5 hours.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:58:25 PM

So yes install a new template and focus more on the content.

Above will attract both visitors, writers and project manager.

Also don't just bring news like so many sites, do something unique.
Detailed analysis of several coins.
Review some companies. Do some video interviews etc.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:16:03 PM

The specifically you looking for a bitcoin journalists isn't?
well I see on your beta site, looks good but need more improvement on contents and web design. anyway if you need some graphic design, you can pm me, good luck Smiley
Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:21:21 AM

The focus should be on both bitcoin and strong alt coins. I suppose I should have prefaced the post by saying I have no idea how to create a website Sad

I think by producing interesting and useful content (original) and by offering crowd funding to start ups and growing companies there would be many ways to monetize the site. There is certainly a demand for a site that produces great content but is also friendly for the main stream.

-I very much appreciate the feedback though! Web design is not my forte. This is just one of the reasons I am seeking a partnership. I'm aware of my strengths and weaknesses, a complimenting partner would open many opportunities.

Kasper_SKY (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 04:36:38 AM

I have made some updates if anyone wants to check them out and possibly come on board let me know!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: