Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Index - Increasing your earnings  (Read 465 times)
FaucetIndex (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:51:01 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm here to announce a tool which indexes the sites known as "bitcoin faucets"

I want to create something useful to bring advanced information on these sites, but for that I need the opnion of people.

http://faucetindex.com/

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 06:11:57 AM

It's really nice, I'm surprised by the end result although some adjustments is needed for instance, I tried to search bitcoinker (one of the most famous faucets) and it end up showing in the buttom of the page (last 4 results out of 40)  for that keyword and when I search bitcoinker.com then that was the time were it showed up as first result. Not sure if the indexing should be more sensitive or less but another thing that I noticed was many unrelated faucets showed on result page which had a very different name to the searched keyword.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:04:01 AM

i have see this search engine faucet another day, i think is a good idea, but i like see to the advance setting search, already if faucet have antibot control, because i have see the first 3 faucet with more profit and have the antibot
FaucetIndex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 10:46:32 PM

Good to know someone appreciates that,

It's really nice, I'm surprised by the end result although some adjustments is needed for instance, I tried to search bitcoinker (one of the most famous faucets) and it end up showing in the buttom of the page (last 4 results out of 40)  for that keyword and when I search bitcoinker.com then that was the time were it showed up as first result. Not sure if the indexing should be more sensitive or less but another thing that I noticed was many unrelated faucets showed on result page which had a very different name to the searched keyword.

When you search using a word, it returns sites that have that word in any part of the source code.

i have see this search engine faucet another day, i think is a good idea, but i like see to the advance setting search, already if faucet have antibot control, because i have see the first 3 faucet with more profit and have the antibot

Antibots... we can bypass it =D

Last week, I created the system of likes, I will now create a system to report scams or sites of which are disabled...

But I need to know what functionality would really help?

Thanks
mavenraven

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:09:54 PM

But I need to know what functionality would really help?

Thanks

your list is good, I use it now!

I have suggestions for all list authors, I think you can make VERY useful service

- database with advanced search criteria
- I want to enter min reward, max reward, average reward, per hour reward (calculate from per minute)
- maybe some more different reward calculations
- type of captcha faucet use:

some people are banned from certain captcha because they tried to use bot and failed (newbie mistake)
some captchas are hard to enter on mobile (recaptcha always jump around small screen)
some captchas are maybe under stress and are slowing everything down
some captchas are very HARD MODE becuase they think you are bot (if they are right or not, doesn't matter)

so for faucet user to not waste his time on captcha he cant/dont want to solve, this IS VERY USEFUL INFORMATION

- page loads per reward:

some faucet require you to click many pages before sending you payout, you enter BTC wallet, then you click
Login, then you click "Next", then you click "Claim", etcetera!!

- clicks per reward:

same as page loads, but with clicks on one page. sometime you have to click 20 times, sometime only 1
"Tim's Faucet" good example: ONE page load, ONE click, no stupid anti-bot, then come back in 60 minutes.

- faucet ballance is visible on first page:

if I dont want to waste time -- solve captcha and then click 12 times and then I see "Insufficient funds".
even if faucet is good and will recharge soon I dont want to waste time!!

- IP bans:

so I read here some faucets ban all country, like Russia or India. OK, it is their right, but I don't want to waste time!
if it has IP ban, should say on the FIRST PAGE, like faucet ballance. then if I'm from India I can just go to next faucet.

if someone writes and makes it always updated list, it could be very nice!

Thank you!
FaucetIndex (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:42:36 PM

WOW, useful tips here.

Thanks mavenraven.

I would implement features based on their quotes.

- database with advanced search criteria
1) How could that be?
2) Text or visual controls?
3) What parameters could be defined that way?

- I want to enter min reward, max reward, average reward, per hour reward (calculate from per minute)"
That's easy to do, especially when the faucets show something like "Reward: 500 (50%), 1000 (50%)". So my crawler can do the work Smiley

- maybe some more different reward calculations
Which are?

some captchas are hard to enter on mobile (recaptcha always jump around small screen)
The developers of these sites do not care about mobile devices, it is easy to adapt the recaptcha for visualization on mobile devices, but i did not see interest from developers.

- faucet ballance is visible on first page:
It will be easy to do this, just create an option that hides results with "unknown" balance.

I'm with new ideas:
  • System for reporting: scams, ip block, etc. The frontend is ready, but the backend still needs some adjustments...
  • Time indicator: the system counts the time that the User was absent and uses it to measure the average time to get satoshis. Sure it would be necessary to have a question for the User and maybe a timer and an acknowledgment.
  • Indicator of difficulty: the name says.

Thanks again mavenraven.
FreeBitcoin.Space

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:20:49 AM

Nice list! Please consider adding my faucet to your list.

http://www.freebitcoin.space/

You can choose between a fixed reward, or play our Cash or Crash rocket game and earn up to 100,000 satoshi.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: