Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TERMINATED] ESCROW SERVICE  (Read 831 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:42:17 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 08:30:30 PM by jackg

jackg █ Protect Yourself █Escrow Service █ fee =1% of transferred funds (negotiable)
I can be used as an Escrow to protect against fund stealing, with a 1% transfer fee!
My trustworthy has remained at -0/+0 suggesting my trustworthiness on this forum!
The transfer fee is negotiable, either pm me or write on this thread if my services are required.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:46:02 PM

I'm not too sure that an escrow from a member account with no positive trust will get too much positive attention around here. I suggest you wait until you have some sort of positive trust record and/or a higher rank before offering services like this.
Having neutral trust doesn't show anything towards your trustworthiness, it just shows you've managed to keep out of trouble.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:52:07 PM

Why do you think all the escrow members around the forum are with positive trusts and above full members ,mostly are hero and above .For a reason,its because they have had successfully trusted by the members of the forum multiple times which proves their loyalty .You don't even have a single positive trust yet you might land in trouble if someone reports you of trying to escrow funds at such low expectations .Plus we have master p ,free trusted escrow service.
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:56:07 PM

Why do you think all the escrow members around the forum are with positive trusts and above full members ,mostly are hero and above .For a reason,its because they have had successfully trusted by the members of the forum multiple times which proves their loyalty .You don't even have a single positive trust yet you might land in trouble if someone reports you of trying to escrow funds at such low expectations .Plus we have master p ,free trusted escrow service.

I just wanted to see if I can produce an escrow servce.
Plus, as a result of my post count, which is over 400, I don't see how my loyalty would be less to the forum. Please EVERYONE, if they consider using me, check my previous posts (the newest are of the best quality!) I also don't want to compromise the value of my acount by people reporting my trust! I think people look more like scammers if they make a free escow service!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:14:42 PM

Not only that you won't get any customers, but you are probably going to get -repped because you are trying to do escrow with no established trust.
The only way you could maintain escrow service here would be to escrow few bitcoins yourself, to keep potential customers safe from possible escrow scam.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 08:22:11 PM

Could you explain that on what book of rules or rather common sense is "My trustworthy has remained at -0/+0 suggesting my trustworthiness on this forum"? plus just because you manage 400 posts it doesn't have any direct effect on your loyalty to the forums or even the community, it's won't even reflect as an indirect effect on trust ... It seems to be that you've got the whole picture upside down ... It would be advisable to be in the community a lot longer before trying to start an escrow service which all the above users mentioned already ... Maybe if you have around 20 to 30 positive feedback's (From DT) then that's the time to start but for now, your better off without this services as the forum, has enough good escrow services that could be trusted upon the need of such thing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:30:05 PM

Could you explain that on what book of rules or rather common sense is "My trustworthy has remained at -0/+0 suggesting my trustworthiness on this forum"? plus just because you manage 400 posts it doesn't have any direct effect on your loyalty to the forums or even the community, it's won't even reflect as an indirect effect on trust ... It seems to be that you've got the whole picture upside down ... It would be advisable to be in the community a lot longer before trying to start an escrow service which all the above users mentioned already ... Maybe if you have around 20 to 30 positive feedback's (From DT) then that's the time to start but for now, your better off without this services as the forum, has enough good escrow services that could be trusted upon the need of such thing

Sure;
Having a trustworthy of 0 suggests that I am not untrustworthy!
Also, if people look at the 400 posts then they can view if it is a reliable member or not!
I feel I am being bullied into stopping this so: I am terminating this service instantly

Thank you for your recommendations!
Jack G
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: