Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QuickSellers new Alt / Alias: mexxer-2 .. Proof inside  (Read 5020 times)
QSmexxer Back At It (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:08:08 AM

note: there is a lot more proof out there, I can retrieve this is there is questions about current proof. I feel this is more than enough to prove my point.
I will not post on my main account as I do not think credibility is deserved for busting scammers. It should be something done out of instinct and not something made profit from, which Quickseller/mexxer is currently doing.

It's so obvious, isn't it?
The two have exact same mannerisms in their posts, and same directive...to build trust by "busting" scams. It's funny how mexxer-2 only became extremely active AFTER Qs's bust...
Over 1500 posts made since September 26 2015, what a coincidence that QS was busted only two weeks before?
Also has a history before this date in account trading. His first posts relate to selling a junior/full member account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=891368.msg9825583#msg9825583
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933764.0

Surprising that QS participates in topic two, isn't it?

1. QS and Mexxer both have sole interest to sell BCT accounts when they first join.
2. Eventually both decide to become 'scam busters’
3. Mexxer makes over 1500 posts, majority around account selling as well as scam busting in less than 2 months, only 2 weeks after QS loses his default trust/is in negative.
4. Mexxer supports QS in most of his posts that mention him. rarely has anything negative to say about QS and when he does have something negative to say, his other posts contradict this. 
5. Mexxer and QS BOTH participate in very similar sections of the forums...so much so that their posting by section % is almost IDENTICAL
https://i.imgur.com/twns4Ss.png
Since I can't post images here is a large table for those who will simply scan this thread and not click that link. For a more accurate reading click that link.
Mexxer-2 and Quicksilver “Most Popular Boards by Activity readings (8/10 categories are THE SAME and in SIMILAR ORDER/PERCENTAGE)
Mexxer-2Quickseller
ReputationMeta
MetaReputation
LendingLending
ServicesNew Forum Software
Digital GoodsArchival
Currency ExchangeAuctions
Scam AccusationsDigital Goods
ArchivalElectrum
Investor-Based GamesCurrency Exchange

More supporting evidence, Mexxer has mentioned QuickSeller (QS) in 12 posts, majority of which completely support QS in his 'escrow drama' or in someway benefit the "QS" alias, or explain issues in regard to him. 
Mexxer mentioning QS, this time mentioning recent drama. All ‘dramas’ are just happened to be issues that QuickSeller was involved in. Coincidence? No. This is just a prime example of QS’ memory thinking of the first issues off the top of his head, just happening to be the issues he made himself involved in.
-snip-
P.S: Good idea, btw there should also be a thread for the recent drama, eg: marco's hacked account selling, QS drama, dicebitcoin drama, dice.ninja drama... and the list just goes on.
mexxer-2 to support quickseller hater!
Quote from: mexxer-2 link=topic=1207378.msg12676378#msg12676378
How does this relate to QS, it is going to happen anyway as owner may just sell it through PM to anyone interested . 
@OP you have written +12 , does that mean number of feedback or trust rating? More importantly are all of them from Depth 2 or 1? As by default, only level 2 and higher are viewed by most members.
how would mexxer know anything about QS reporting accuracy?
You need to report a lot of posts with a decent accuracy to be considerd for being a mod. What are your current stats? And as others have said asking to be a mod is usually the wrong way to go about it. Put in the effort reporting posts and being active and maybe it'll pay off in the future.
Yeah and I guess not be involved much in the disputes like QS did, he also had a quite high reporting accuracy but wasn't considered for mod, but that was before he got involved in the escrow drama.
Anyway what was your reporting accuracy before you got the "Chosen one" title from lord theymos?
Mexxer, out of all people in the thread, uses QS as an example…An extremely odd coincidence
I was curious to know this.Thanks this clarifies everything about trust system.
Can anyone tell me how the forum DefaultTrust users are chosed? like vod is trusted and if he just give someone negative then most of the people can see his red trust so how can someone someone count in default trust? does that mean vod is in DT list of everyone?
You are going off-topic on your own thread, at any rate the explanation.
Theymos(admin) chooses people for depth 1 of DefaultTrust, and people on defaulttrust depth 2 are chosen by people on depth 1. So whenever a defaulttrust member level 1 member (say vod) adds QS to his trust list, QS would now be in defaulttrust depth two and so on. By default you only trust defaultTrust members up to depth 2.
Quickseller using the Mexxer account to explain himself about why he was removed from DT (talking to himself)
Another Q : Is it possible that member from DT create his alt to give his feedback into his alt .... ?
Yes it is possible but they will most likely not do it, as it will raise suspicions on their main acc. , and probably cause them to be removed from DT(as in case of QS).
I never have given positive trust to any of my alts (except for testing purposes that were always removed within minutes). 
Ok maybe I should rephrase my words better from next time, I meant any type of shady activity( like giving feedback to alts ) will get you removed from DT in the same way you got
Nope, still wrong. BadBear removed me because I lied about being banned. It has nothing to do with escrowing my own deal. Tomatocage removed me from his trust list because of the huge amount of pressure he received from others to remove me.

There are several examples of others who I know have escrowed their own deals in the past, and a few additional people above those people who I suspect escrow their own deals without issue. Some of these people are still on DT, and I have a good reason to believe that their Level1 sponsors are well aware that (at least in some cases) they are escrowing their own deal. 

edit: it has been a while since I last tallied who I was certain who was escrowing their own deals, however IIRC I was aware of ~5 well respected/trusted people (myself included) who I knew with certainty that they were escrowing their own deals, and another ~3-4 people who I strongly suspect have at least attempted to escrow their own deal. 
FOUR INSTANCES of Mexxer making reference to QS not being patroller “even with high reporting accuracy” when QS was not even mentioned in the thread.
Considering the fact that a helpful guy like shorena, who has 5k+ reports with 97% accuracy still hasn't been promoted to a Patroller yet, I wouldn't expect anyone to be promoted to mod soon.
P.S: Another thing that I might consider an important factor would be Neutrality of that person(in the marketplace specially), IIRC QS was not promoted to Patroller even with a high reporting accuracy stat.
*This specific instance not only mentioning ‘escrow drama’, but also acting dumb about the TurtleHuricane incident which in this period he was STILL POSTING while the occurrence was going on and also posting on his QS account.
Last I saw he was a hero member with neutral trust offering currency exchange for credit cards. Before that I saw him in the QS escrow drama. Now he is a full member with 4 negatives stating that he defaulted on a loan, what did I miss?
You need to report a lot of posts with a decent accuracy to be considerd for being a mod. What are your current stats? And as others have said asking to be a mod is usually the wrong way to go about it. Put in the effort reporting posts and being active and maybe it'll pay off in the future.
Yeah and I guess not be involved much in the disputes like QS did, he also had a quite high reporting accuracy but wasn't considered for mod, but that was before he got involved in the escrow drama.
Anyway what was your reporting accuracy before you got the "Chosen one" title from lord theymos?
Mexxer pointing out QS’s issues, or rather, pointing out his own issues? Also supporting QS in BPB scam accusation
4) Shorena and his personal alt sho_road_warrior
I am pretty sure the definition of an alt is that they are owned by the same person so it is kinda redundant to say that they are personal alts. 

-snip pointless junk-
Maybe I should make a public shame list in meta for all of the useless spam posters. Add the shit posters to it and point campaign managers and staff at it.

You would probably be faced with a lot of hate (mainly by the people you add). But I would support creating the list.

What about some kind of public voting thing for the quality of users' posts? Not sure how that would work.

Well, we would need to make sure only obvious spammers were added. Not sure the best method for adding users, but feel free to make suggestions. 

Support for it as well. I think the most obvious way to add users would be to have a public suggestion thread, where people could suggest for certain spammers to be added, and then others could tell you what they think about it and so on and so forth. A main thread would probably be the best way to do it.
Wouldn't work, for example people(trolls I like to call them) and their alts will be pretty bent on getting me on that list. Same goes for people like QS , BlazedOut or anyone on DT  who have given a bunch of negative feedback. Only something centralized, but slightly decentralized will be able to hold against the horde of alts, DT is the best working example(in most of the cases that is).

just like your 'personal' sense of morality?  Wink
Okay guys quit it, no further discussion about QS and his alts, if you want to prove that BPB is indeed QS's alt, do it in another thread, here I will only be providing alt names and proofs as threads which are more or less accepted by the whole community.
4) Shorena and his personal alt sho_road_warrior
I am pretty sure the definition of an alt is that they are owned by the same person so it is kinda redundant to say that they are personal alts. 
I meant to say that unlike most bought alt accounts, shorena himself has created his alt for use over the "holidays". At any rate edited to clairfy.
Lastly, I do like most of your presented arguments QS but sometime you go too far with them, if this was an issue to you, you could have replied to me via PM and I would have edited the OP accordingly.
Lastly, just something to laugh about… Mexxer mentioning Quicksellers writing habits, which in most cases EXACTLY MATCH mexxers writing habbits

How to find if the trusted members are still the guys we know

1) Vod- use of  Undecided smiley
2) SebastianJu- Randomly uses "i" instead of "I" in some sentences
3) Quickseller- Writes in a complicated and long manner which makes it hard for (normal) people to read
4) Shorena- Mostly neutral view and is helpful in techical things
 Let me know if you know of ways of recognizing some other guys

Mexxer is building his trust VERY fast. He has 2 default trust ratings already, for no trading reasons. It is simple logic, QS is done with his old account and only rarely uses it to mask his current existence as mexxer-2. More evidence can be provided if 100% needed.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:16:08 AM

Is this a Scam Accusation ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:17:22 AM

you're totally wrong mate... I know them both and they're not the same person...what you posted are just coincidences, and if you wanna prove otherwise, please do provide more concrete proofs (transaction links or something better)

what mexxer-2 is doing is not wrong, he's making the forum a better place, i don't see why you call it building trust...
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:25:50 AM

Solid proof that mexxer is not QS

i dont say anything about QS being a scammer, all my words there are to "dadice" -_-
:facepalm: have you actually come up with any proofs for accusing steve of faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself, and don't come up with the "dadice has a bad reputation" stuff as the "proof".

Forgive him mate, he is in a signature campaign and desperate to post nonsense in exchange for some satoshis.

Mexxer supports dadice while we know that QS dislike dadice, proof that they are both a different person. This one proof is more solid than any of your proof above
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 08:47:26 AM

Nice! You did some serious stalking there. 
Let me just ask, are you one of the guys who is in the list of Yobit spammers?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 09:44:17 AM

Timezones do not match though, QS[2] is posting durring typical US/NA times while mexxer-2[1] is posting durring typcial EU times. Feel free to compare to me[3], I dont think its a secret where Im from. Of course its possible to completly dedicate ones life to this board and change the sleep/wake cycle, I dont think its likely though. There is also another indicator that they are not the same person. I cant disclose what it is though, the person that made me aware of it asked me to keep it a secret.

If you have more evidence, please feel free to share. For now I am not convinced.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341982;sa=statPanel
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020;sa=statPanel
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181801;sa=statPanel

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
QSmexxer Back At It (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:45:56 AM

james.lent I hope you are joking.... QuickSeller built his rep and eventually used it to fake escrow servicing, who knows where it would of lead to if he continued to build rep, it was a trust scam being built.
Mexxer is doing exactly what you want him to do, believe him into thinking he is the good guy. Just like quickseller fooled you and is stil fooling you to believe.

i dont say anything about QS being a scammer, all my words there are to "dadice" -_-
:facepalm: have you actually come up with any proofs for accusing steve of faking the sale? If not try keeping your opinion to yourself, and don't come up with the "dadice has a bad reputation" stuff as the "proof".

Forgive him mate, he is in a signature campaign and desperate to post nonsense in exchange for some satoshis.

Mexxer supports dadice while we know that QS dislike dadice, proof that they are both a different person. This one proof is more solid than any of your proof above
solid proof you are an absolute IDIOT....If you setup a new account or found an alt after being found out as a potential scammer, would you do things EXACTLY THE SAME? No, of course not. This is just his way of trying to mask the identity, and you are falling for it.
Explain the nearly identical posting by board? Seriously, WAKE UP.

I can't believe you guys fall for this guy, when the evidence is so damn obvious.

Timezones do not match though, QS[2] is posting durring typical US/NA times while mexxer-2[1] is posting durring typcial EU times. Feel free to compare to me[3], I dont think its a secret where Im from. Of course its possible to completly dedicate ones life to this board and change the sleep/wake cycle, I dont think its likely though. There is also another indicator that they are not the same person. I cant disclose what it is, the person that made me aware of it, asked me to keep it a secret.

If you have more evidence, please feel free to share. For now I am not convinced.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341982;sa=statPanel
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358020;sa=statPanel
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=181801;sa=statPanel
look at QS's current posts, they are exactly the same as mexxer. His timezone has changed. Not going to the extreme, but I think this is a stunt pulled by QS. I mean, the guy lives here, I would not be surprised if he changed timezone just to build a new account with no one knowing. I am still convinced they are the same person.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:52:55 AM

Nah, I don't think that mexxer-2 is an alt account of QS but recently I've received a 'strange' pm from mexxer-2 :

Hey is this you or this guy impersonating you? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247566.0;topicseen

I didn't understand at all what he wanted to say...
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 09:55:53 AM

Nah, I don't think that mexxer-2 is an alt account of QS but recently I've received a 'strange' pm from mexxer-2 :

Hey is this you or this guy impersonating you? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247566.0;topicseen

must be due to this ss : http://prntscr.com/91y6v7
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:15:15 AM

must be due to this ss : http://prntscr.com/91y6v7

I've seen that image but it is clearly rednsn0w  Roll Eyes, only someone very stupid can fall in the trap.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 11:31:50 AM

Here we go again. This forum really needs to stop with the pointless drama. It doesn't help anyone.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:37:55 AM

james.lent I hope you are joking.... QuickSeller built his rep and eventually used it to fake escrow servicing, who knows where it would of lead to if he continued to build rep, it was a trust scam being built.
Mexxer is doing exactly what you want him to do, believe him into thinking he is the good guy. Just like quickseller fooled you and is stil fooling you to believe.

solid proof you are an absolute IDIOT....If you setup a new account or found an alt after being found out as a potential scammer, would you do things EXACTLY THE SAME? No, of course not. This is just his way of trying to mask the identity, and you are falling for it.
Explain the nearly identical posting by board? Seriously, WAKE UP.

I can't believe you guys fall for this guy, when the evidence is so damn obvious.

The wise told me once someone hate someone that much, whatever goodness that person did will always be seen as an evil things. From what I can remember, I have seen mexxer supporting dadice even before the QS saga started
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 12:24:06 PM

@OP- why don't you compare our copius scores like you did last time?

@shorena- be careful when saying that this person is wrong, it might make you a scammer an alt of me shilling for me :d

I was hoping that all this drama was going to be over after I no longer had a very high profile DT account, however it looks like the scammers just really hate me Wink
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:52:48 PM

@OP- why don't you compare our copius scores like you did last time?

@shorena- be careful when saying that this person is wrong, it might make you a scammer an alt of me shilling for me :d

You should know that I dont care about that. You probably do and I missed the joke.

Lets see if there is more as OP said or just another attempt to stir up some drama.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Restored

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:48:17 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 02:12:32 PM by Restored

I personally don't think that mexxer-2 IS Quickseller, but it's very possible that mexxer-2 is a bought account. If you look at the beginning posts of him, he is selling accounts and placing sports bets + posting in off-topic a bit (which is a very common trait of accounts that are farmed to be sold - they sell accounts that are ripe for the selling and build the account up at the same time).

EDIT: Here's a list of posts that he did, consecutively.

from friend of course Cheesy

Total time logged in: 2 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes.

"Why would bitcoin be about math?"
Why didn't you quote last answer?

counter strike go Smiley

I have 34 messages  Grin

Green ice tea

...and 4 posts later...

Perhaps he's lookin' forward to being administered 314 lashes with a wet noodle for punishment?

Why a wet noodle?
Why is your name so rude?

Why do you care?

...one post later...

Black tea

Strange that he's cracking down on spammers (especially in Off-Topic) if he *supposedly* had a history of posting in off-topic like a spammer...?

EDIT2: https://archive.is/lkUHq
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 02:02:13 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2015, 03:03:52 PM by Lutpin

I know mexxer-2's personal information, and I call this BULLSHIT!

Also, this:
The info about my alt will not be publicly released, but QS, james and Lutpin are aware of it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:05:03 PM

now I'm expecting a new thread " Quickseller neal alt / satoshi .. proof inside"   Grin Grin.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 02:32:05 PM

Well thanks OP for all the attention you gave me. I believe you are either a butt-hurt guy who I gave a negative, which of course wouldn't have any effect on your account.
So, the explanation(read at your own risk, my explanations start becoming hazy after the first few sentences)
Well , I was on QS's tail a long time ago before the escrow drama started(from an alt), then I started talking to james(from this account), who made me realize QS was not that bad at all. bla bla bla
tl;dr : I stopped using that account and since then am using this account. The info about my alt will not be publicly released, but QS, james and lutpin are aware of it.

I personally don't think that mexxer-2 IS Quickseller, but it's very possible that mexxer-2 is a bought account. If you look at the beginning posts of him, he is selling accounts and placing sports bets + posting in off-topic a bit (which is a very common trait of accounts that are farmed to be sold - they sell accounts that are ripe for the selling and build the account up at the same time).

EDIT: Here's a list of posts that he did, consecutively.

from friend of course Cheesy

Total time logged in: 2 days, 15 hours and 28 minutes.

counter strike go Smiley

I have 34 messages  Grin

Green ice tea

...and 4 posts later...

Perhaps he's lookin' forward to being administered 314 lashes with a wet noodle for punishment?

Why a wet noodle?
Why is your name so rude?

Why do you care?

...one post later...

Black tea

Strange that he's cracking down on spammers (especially in Off-Topic) if he *supposedly* had a history of posting in off-topic like a spammer...?

EDIT2: https://archive.is/lkUHq
Those posts were made due to my unawareness of the rules, and as for the spammer list, I've made a list of only people who spam off-topic with signature. Many good moderators too I believe have done this and later stopped . At any rate , I believe you are this person
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I want you to answer this question truthfully and honestly.

Is your account a bought account? (Did you buy that account?)
To which I replied:
I see no reason to explain something to a newbie. At any rate I have a feeling anything I say is going to be used against me, and by your way of talking you're probably an alt of an already established account, ask me from that account and I might be willing to answer you.
Hope that clears everything.
Edit 1:
I know mexxer-2's personal information, and I call this BULLSHIT!
He's right, he's got my info right down to my house number.
Edit 2: Oh and BTW, I believe its not a "crime" to use two accounts.
HostP

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:45:19 PM

Those posts were made due to my unawareness of the rules, and as for the spammer list, I've made a list of only people who spam off-topic with signature. Many good moderators too I believe have done this and later stopped .

How on earth did you manage to get 3 different accounts to Full (almost Sr. Member status) Member, Member, and Jr. Member statuses (+ sell them) and not know the basic forum expectations?
iTeachYouLearn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I'm the one who knocks

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:07:23 PM

mexxer2 isn't quickseller lol

mexxer2 is saurav (a mod on dadice.com)
quicksiller is just quickseller LMAO

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>