Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:43:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: QuickSellers new Alt / Alias: mexxer-2 .. Proof inside  (Read 5020 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:11:11 PM

@OP- why don't you compare our copius scores like you did last time?

@shorena- be careful when saying that this person is wrong, it might make you a scammer an alt of me shilling for me :d

You should know that I dont care about that. You probably do and I missed the joke.

Lets see if there is more as OP said or just another attempt to stir up some drama.
My comment about you was intended to be a joke. No I do not like the QS related drama, however I do sometimes make light of it.

There is nothing more to what the OP has to offer. Even if his claim were true (it is not), nothing wrong has been done and no rules have been broken.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:18:16 PM

Nah, I don't think that mexxer-2 is an alt account of QS but recently I've received a 'strange' pm from mexxer-2 :

Hey is this you or this guy impersonating you? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247566.0;topicseen

I didn't understand at all what he wanted to say...
He's asking you if that account is yours, or if you think that the account is someone attempting to impersonate you.

Hey is this you, or is this guy impersonating you? : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247566.0;topicseen

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 06:29:28 PM

Meh, too long sentences and I don't see any proof..
I am not an old bitcointalker but didn't notice anything relating quickseller to mexxer.
Mexxer has an alt account? What is the problem if he had 100? It is not prohibited nor will be tho.
Mexxer trying to build trust? Good luck then, he did a nice work to the forums lately besides helping members...

You have the right OP to think that someone is an alt of another one but please we would see solid evidences.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:33:06 PM

"Proof inside"

Pah. All I see is a retard bitching. Mexxer is a great help to the community, and provides alot of contributive posts and information. Same with quickseller. He's never scammed anyone either. Just escrowed for himself. Did he scam even then? No.

If you really care about this problem, then you really aren't a newbie. The evidence you supply is mainly just speculation and coincidence. If you want to actually make a dent in mexxer's rep, try doing it with your actual account. Or is it another Newbie account?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:58:52 PM

Even if his claim were true (it is not), nothing wrong has been done and no rules have been broken.
If we assume it to be true then no further rules need to be broken ? have you forgotten your feedbacks on alt accounts ? because it's the same guy controlling it. Duh...

@OP of course i agree with the trust building pattern you are speaking about and i agree with it because It's too obvious (he is not doing it in a smart way)
However, he my not be QS but is surely an alt of someone old cause it takes months for people to understand what forum is and how stuff works here and not just instant enlightenment of cleaning etc.. I just simply ignore his posts cause i dont have the time and neither the potential to make 2k posts a month ...lol
Seeing the speed decrease since 28th sep (when mxr' bought the account) I would doubt on " Encrypted "  (219961) , could be wrong though.
After all it's no biggie, if only people stop looking at the (fake green) trust score before risking something.                                                   
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:05:28 PM

"Proof inside"

Pah. All I see is a retard bitching. Mexxer is a great help to the community, and provides alot of contributive posts and information. Same with quickseller. He's never scammed anyone either. Just escrowed for himself. Did he scam even then? No.

If you really care about this problem, then you really aren't a newbie. The evidence you supply is mainly just speculation and coincidence. If you want to actually make a dent in mexxer's rep, try doing it with your actual account. Or is it another Newbie account?

I agree with this, it is all pointless noob drama. Just a few days ago I had a conversation with mexxer and applauded his efforts at reducing some of the annoying spam and bump posts that litter threads. I am a big fan of anyone that cares enough about bitcointalk enough to be dilligent about this, as moderators seem to ignore the majority of reported posts for whatever reason.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:24:33 PM

@OP of course i agree with the trust building pattern you are speaking about and i agree with it because It's too obvious (he is not doing it in a smart way)    
You lost me there, I've got only one trust rating from a DT member for an actual trade that too for a significant amount traded. The other two, they were given rather "selflessly" . Due to these assumptions being made that I posted the list of spammers and etc for earning trust I even requested Blazed to remove the trust rating to which he replied
Hey there Blazed, I appreciate your positive feedback on me but I would like it to be deleted or at least changed to neutral. Seems some members are questioning my trustability and that I posted the spammers list just to gain positive trust. Hope you understand, thanks.

Who is saying that exactly? If you really want it removed I will, but that is stupid.
And snipped

I do not hand out feedback for non trades often. I noticed what you were doing and you earned it. F*ck(edited) those trolls just ignore them. Probably an alt of a spammer you nailed.
Which Blazed can confirm if you need.
As for hedgy's trust rating, I posted about the "Trust farming " because of trades with BTC to other payment methods, reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1197533.0 and asked him to remove several of the trust rating that he had given out which may have been abused by trust farmers, which co-relates to the trust rating he has given me.

If you want to criticize , fine , but do so with proofs not just blatant accusations.
I'm pretty sure you need to look at yourself before accusing anyone else of "account building" , before the signature campaigns you joined you were making very few posts per month which has jumped to at least 5 per day , going up to 10+ per day when you joined MD campaign. And don't even get me started on your Mod fiasco where you abused your position and what not. Got loads of other examples of "immoral actions" from you, but it might be seen as side-stepping . Oh and don't tell me you are becoming biased because I didn't "support" your post on the trust farming thread of bigtimespaghetti.

"Proof inside"

I agree with this, it is all pointless noob drama. Just a few days ago I had a conversation with mexxer and applauded his efforts at reducing some of the annoying spam and bump posts that litter threads. I am a big fan of anyone that cares enough about bitcointalk enough to be dilligent about this, as moderators seem to ignore the majority of reported posts for whatever reason.
Thanks for the compliments. As for OP, well the first post seems to be the end of it and its the others that are starting to conspire. As for the mods I have noticed quite nice ones, for example Cyrus who is reasonable and seems to be the most active moderator(might be just me) and most of the times my reports get handled within minutes(not quite easy feat due to my at least 10 reports per hour "speed")
steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:52:06 PM

--snip--

On the first place I don't see how i criticized you ? suddenly a new account caring for useless stuff (forum) blatantly , going out of the way and accusing people and also contacting DT to make people red etc.... be honest and say do you see that normal ? "i just said it's too obvious" and also QS was not this much 'kiddo' keeping his abuse and BS aside.
you are free to investigate 24x7 and go off-topic about me but FYI I joined 777 campaign on 4th nov and made only 40~ posts ...i give time to forum when i get some from my real life and seriously not the opposite.

I am not happy criticizing you and if you felt so then i am sure i never meant to.I just said what i don't see normal. Smiley Nothing Personal.

cheers...
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 05:03:18 PM

suddenly a new account caring for useless stuff (forum) blatantly , going out of the way and accusing people and also contacting DT to make people red etc.... be honest and say do you see that normal?

Yeah, that's really bad. I hate those guys caring for the stuff that happens on here. Even more if they put some effort into it and try to make things right.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:17:24 PM

suddenly a new account caring for useless stuff (forum) blatantly , going out of the way and accusing people and also contacting DT to make people red etc.... be honest and say do you see that normal?

Yeah, that's really bad. I hate those guys caring for the stuff that happens on here. Even more if they put some effort into it and try to make things right.
That is your opinion and i dont have a right to change it Mr.Voucher #1, however i dont know how man vouchers are going to post further and i dont have a habit to reply to assistants , probably i am done now.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 05:20:03 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 05:37:38 PM by Lutpin

That is your opinion and i dont have a right to change it Mr.Voucher #1, however i dont know how man vouchers are going to post further and i dont have a habit to reply to assistants , probably i am done now.

You're right, I would vouch for mexxer-2 anytime. And indeed it is just my opinion. But what you're bringing foreward is on the other hand just your opinion.
Judging from the amount of people defending mexxer-2 here, I'd say hes doing something right at least. You seem to think of it as a bad thing, I think it shows the importance of what hes doing.

Quote me where i said he is doing a BAD THING? [...] that posting is abnormal and will always be.

because abnormal isnt a biassed word  Roll Eyes

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:30:03 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 06:01:45 PM by steveds

You're right, I would vouch for mexxer-2 anytime. And indeed it is just my opinion. But what you're bringing foreward is on the other hand just your opinion.
Judging from the amount of people defending mexxer-2 here, I'd say hes doing something right at least. You seem to think of it as a bad thing, I think it shows the importance of what hes doing.
Quote me where i said he is doing a BAD THING ? Did i said that he should be Negged etc etc..? mods are there and will always be ,that posting is abnormal and will always be.
Now i wont be posting in this Bullshit ,un-useful,shitty argument because i dont find a reason to .

Quote me where i said he is doing a BAD THING? [...] that posting is abnormal and will always be.

because abnormal isnt a biassed word  Roll Eyes
BAD ,BIAS ? first make it clear what you want too say that might prevent you from posing shit.
I dont follow your dictionary of bias or shit.. but this is what google says for it deviating from what is normal or usual excluding the medical mean.

by posting this you clearly proved it is a shit argument from your side , Later

Anywho .... why is this posted in scam accusations? I saw no evidence of anyone trying to scam here.
OP is prolly butt-hurt or was annoyed by him and made it , it belongs to off-topic though .
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:47:37 PM

Anywho .... why is this posted in scam accusations? I saw no evidence of anyone trying to scam here.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:31:19 AM

Here we go again. This forum really needs to stop with the pointless drama. It doesn't help anyone.

Im getting into drama like thanks to Mexxer2, he is such a good role model. NOT!!!

V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:31:28 AM

Wanted to Add possibly Luptin and Mexxer2 are also connected, have screen shots and proof.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:33:57 AM

Wanted to Add possibly Luptin and Mexxer2 are also connected, have screen shots and proof.
Bwahaha please do.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:36:45 AM

I actually have somewhat suspected this, not that it matters though considering that neither of then has broken any rules.

This troll hunt/drama is really getting annoying, and reflects very poorly on those who frequent the forum.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4419

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:32:08 AM

You guys must get very bored in your spare time. I swear i come into the scam accusations sections and Meta and just laugh at all the senseless drama that pops up.

While i dont agree with QS and his escrow deal i dont think the guy is a bad guy at all. Ive had a couple dealings with him and as always the transactions went smooth. Now take a look at all the scams hes busted. I think hes done this forum a hell of a lot more good then bad. He just made a bad decision on the escrow deal.

Now mexxer-2 is also good for the forum. I believe he has everyones best interests in mind although he does post an awful lot at times. Either way hes not here trying to scam the community out of money, hes just protecting users as best he can.

My personal opinion about both is i dont think theyre the same person at all its just a coincidence that theyre both scambusters and hang out in the same areas of the forum. I say leave it alone n let em be. Theyre doing good for the forum as far as im concerned

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 01:11:11 PM

.I actually have somewhat suspected this, not that it matters though considering that neither of then has broken any rules.

It doesn't matter, but it's also way off the reality.
Although you two are not the firsts to suspect that.
I'd love to see the proof hes talking about Cheesy

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

steveds
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:08:54 PM

My personal opinion about both is i dont think theyre the same person at all

I actually have somewhat suspected this, not that it matters though considering that neither of then has broken any rules.

even if they are or not but i would be pissed if they are to be gay.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: