Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking for a 0.25 loan.  (Read 600 times)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:19:56 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 05:38:12 AM by KeyserSozeMC

READ ENTIRE POST TILL THE END.
I've been getting loans from here from a few cool guys. Always returned money back on time, or even before deadline.

I'm interested to get BTC0.25.

Collateral: This account, which contains C.A.T trading bot, which costs BTC0.5 if you buy it directly from the developer. (It's license protected, so you'll need a key. I'll contact him and tell him to give you the private key)
Hero status, which means you can get BTC0.18 per month with Yobit sign campaign.

We can use an escrow, or we don't have to. I'll go first if you're trusted.

Forgot to mention, I'm not going to repay this loan.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:27:13 AM

You are already trying to sell this account and made a bid contesr too in the auctions thread..
Thread link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260947.0
So why are u posting in lending section ?
See dude if u wanna sell the account post in correct threads..
Dont make fake threads in the name of Loan..
Be ware next time (If you are back with a new alt account after selling this one)
But i dont think now anyone will buy your account now in the auctions section after seeing this post !
Already u have very bad reputation from default members !
I'm just trying to sell the account. Read the OP you potato head. I've stated that I'm not willing to return the amount I borrow. lol

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:27:35 AM

Accounts should NEVER be used as collateral for loans. They are next to worthless and account farming and the scammer community love nothing more than to try and swindle poor suckers with their useless farmed accounts.

ACCOUNTS SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED VALID COLLATERAL

Do you have any intention on paying back your investors with any of the money from this supposed "loan"?
I highly advise that anyone even entertaining the idea of granting this loan use escrow and have the escrow pay back a certain % to his investors.
Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the guy is looking to offload the account to some sucker for cash and then completely abandon the account.

Accounts should not be used as collateral for loans.. Although I highly doubt this is an actual loan.. likely a scam attempt to offload your shit account.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:28:21 AM

Accounts should NEVER be used as collateral for loans. They are next to worthless and account farming and the scammer community love nothing more than to try and swindle poor suckers with their useless farmed accounts.

Do you have any intention on paying back your investors with any of the money from this supposed "loan"?
I highly advise that anyone even entertaining the idea of granting this loan use escrow and have the escrow pay back a certain % to his investors.
Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the guy is looking to offload the account to some sucker for cash and then completely abandon the account.

Accounts should not be used as collateral for loans.. Although I highly doubt this is an actual loan.. likely a scam attempt to offload your shit account.

Are you people retarded, blind, or can't read?

I'M WRITING THAT I'M NOT GOING TO REPAY THE LOAN, YOU DICKFART.Damn degenerate gamblers. lol

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:29:41 AM

Since you are openly admitting that you are not going to repay this loan why don't you simply sell your account in digital goods? It is not like anyone would trust that you would repay any loan you take out anyway considering that you have admitted to being a serial scammer anyway.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:30:25 AM

if you are not going to repay then its not a loan but you are selling your account,loan are debt that need to be repaid after specific time
since you already made thread to sell your account so better don't make more threads

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:32:33 AM

It's called marketing stunt, you... agh.

Keep feeding the troll.

Since you are openly admitting that you are not going to repay this loan why don't you simply sell your account in digital goods? It is not like anyone would trust that you would repay any loan you take out anyway considering that you have admitted to being a serial scammer anyway.
Look who's talking, lol.

ffs.

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:33:34 AM

I'M WRITING THAT I'M NOT GOING TO REPAY THE LOAN, YOU DICKFART.Damn degenerate gamblers. lol

Then don't fucking say its a loan in the title you piece of shit. Its incredibly misleading and people often read over things without  actually reading them.

This is basically a scam attempt as I see it. And you sir aren't going to get .25 BTC or anything close to that for that account now that you've started the name calling. I'll make sure you can't offload it as a hobby. Good luck trying to sell your account with me warning everyone on any post you post from now on that you have outstanding debts and are looking to exit scam. Rookie move asshole.

I will restate this:

NO ONE BUY THIS ACCOUNT UNTIL HE'S AGREED TO USE SOME % FUNDS TO PAY BACK INVESTORS

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:34:15 AM

He did opened a thread for the account to be sold in the Digital Goods section but prior to opening this loan request, but based on this post it seems like he wan't a good offer and asked for a bid that's why it was transferred to Auctions section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260947.0
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:35:48 AM

He did opened a thread for the account to be sold in the Digital Goods section but prior to opening this loan request, but based on this post it seems like he wan't a good offer and asked for a bid that's why it was transferred to Auctions section.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1260947.0

I moved it there, because it wasn't the right section.

Then don't fucking say its a loan in the title you piece of shit. Its incredibly misleading and people often read over things without  actually reading them.

This is basically a scam attempt as I see it. And you sir aren't going to get .25 BTC or anything close to that for that account now that you've started the name calling. I'll make sure you can't offload it as a hobby. Good luck trying to sell your account with me warning everyone on any post you post from now on that you have outstanding debts and are looking to exit scam. Rookie move asshole.

I will restate this:

NO ONE BUY THIS ACCOUNT UNTIL HE'S AGREED TO USE SOME % FUNDS TO PAY BACK INVESTORS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642090.msg7170190#msg7170190

lololol

KeyserSozeMC (OP)

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 05:54:49 AM

Come on, MRKLYE, keep spamming the forum with your shitty yobit sign. You might collect that money to pay back the people you fucked over with gambling.

sellcollateral

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:54:45 AM

Nothing personal, but i've just ran your account trough satoshiquiz (he changed domainnames to bitcoinrates)

http://www.bitcoinrates.in/bitcointalk/getactivity.php?token=14483467478a30d4cf7d

Given that they estimate your account at 0.00000000, asking 0.25 might be a bit steep.

I do remember somebody posting a [WTB]-post in the digital good section asking to buy negative repped accounts... Maybe you can search the post and PM this guy?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:58:17 AM

I do remember somebody posting a [WTB]-post in the digital good section asking to buy negative repped accounts... Maybe you can search the post and PM this guy?
That was most likely me you saw or this guy . I'm not buying negative repped accounts now for seemingly obvious reasons, might try the other guy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: