Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0,1 Bitcoin loan needed  (Read 1136 times)
Prospect90 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:27:10 PM

I am a newbie,first post.I read the rules and know everything about lending and who is qualified for lending or not.I need 0,1 bitcoin.Since my account is worth nothing and i dont have any crypto currency as a potential colaterall,in this case it will be almost impossible for me to get a loan i know.If there is anyone from Serbia who is lending please pm me because i have some comic books and other books (not the cheap ones) which i can give as collateral until i give the money back and that would be december 1st with.Interest in negotiable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

Lock this thread and come back when you have valid collateral or you are going to get tagged with red-trust without the possibility of ever receiving a loan. Good luck handling your business, but nobody is going to do this for you.. The only outcome of this is negative.
darlingdarla

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:53:12 PM

I am a newbie,first post.I read the rules and know everything about lending and who is qualified for lending or not.I need 0,1 bitcoin.Since my account is worth nothing and i dont have any crypto currency as a potential colaterall,in this case it will be almost impossible for me to get a loan i know.If there is anyone from Serbia who is lending please pm me because i have some comic books and other books (not the cheap ones) which i can give as collateral until i give the money back and that would be december 1st with.Interest in negotiable.
not valid collateral- as a lender I would neg u but it's petty
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:56:29 PM

Comic books as collateral ? Never heard that one before Smiley I would give you the loans if the comic books were made out of papus rolls crafted by ancient Egyptians .Since you don't have them I suggest you to lock this thread before your flagged as red as possible .
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:00:13 PM

If they're worth that much and are so special, why not just sell it instead of asking for a loan as a brand new member?
Prospect90 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:34:45 PM

The comic books are too valuable for me to sell them.That why i posted that if there is anyone from Serbia who is lending and who can keep an eye on them until i give the money back.And for all of you who are smart enough to comment- please find another topic to do it.I know that i am a newbie and that i have absolutely nothing to offer and that is interesting and acceptable for lenders.If anyone needs any help in translation,retyping entering data or anything like that i am willing to do it in exchange for bitcoins.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:38:07 PM

So you just happen to find this forum and first thing you do is ask for a loan?

I've got 2 words for you: No chance.
Prospect90 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:42:16 PM

Yes i did find this forum just by googling small skrill and bitcoin loans so what??I have two words for you2: Go away
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:43:39 PM

Yes i did find this forum just by googling small skrill and bitcoin loans so what??I have two words for you2: Go away

Like it, at least you've got a sense of humor Cheesy.

What do you need the loan for?
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:46:15 PM

Why not post the Comic's title so others can see and might consider giving you loan, are those the rare one's like first issue's?
Prospect90 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:52:42 PM

Too bad i cant make money by making people laugh  Grin.I bought some equipment for making my amateur documentary movie about Serbia basketball tallented kids.Me and my friend are financing the movie by ourselves and there is just no other way we can collect money.We drained every other option,family,friends,banks.I even sold my tablet.

As for the comic book list i have various ones that can cover the collaterall
Marvel and DC encyclopedia
First editions of V for Vendetta
Very rare novel book Colour of magic by Pratchett
the list goes on and on
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:03:34 PM

Too bad i cant make money by making people laugh  Grin.I bought some equipment for making my amateur documentary movie about Serbia basketball tallented kids.Me and my friend are financing the movie by ourselves and there is just no other way we can collect money.We drained every other option,family,friends,banks.I even sold my tablet.

the list goes on and on

Yes that would be pretty cool Smiley.

Well it sounds like you're doing some good things, good for you. Shame I dont think 0.1BTC will go very far to help making a documentary though. Do you have any more information you can share about this and how much more you need and for what? Perhaps do a more detailed 'business plan' and possibly some people might look to contribute towards the project and if the individuals or this forum and bitcoin in general might have a positive mention in the press for a change. "Bitcoin help Serbian kids make basketball documentary". Probably getting ahead of myself here but you never know Smiley.

Sounds like you've got some nice comics too!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:04:27 PM

Too bad i cant make money by making people laugh  Grin.I bought some equipment for making my amateur documentary movie about Serbia basketball tallented kids.Me and my friend are financing the movie by ourselves and there is just no other way we can collect money.We drained every other option,family,friends,banks.I even sold my tablet.

the list goes on and on
I'm telling you kid lock this thread if are serious about this account and don't want it to get flagged .Its final no one is giving you loans for your comic books .
Prospect90 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:15:29 PM

Well the idea came from me a few months ago.We decided to start visiting all the places outside our capital Belgrade and start filming practices and doing interviews with young tallented kids.Potentially that documentary will be presented and Adriatic League final meeting in May among the other movies made.We had some money at the beggining.We bought a new camera and some of the additional equipment.That is enough for us to start making this movie.the reason i am asking fo a loan because we have around 35 euros to pay to a guy from who we bought a camera stative pole.Like i said we have no more options to gather money so this is a radical move for us.Both of us have student jobs and we are payed monthly,thats why the loan can be repayed on december 1st.As for the comics i really have  a lot of them,most of them not interesting to US (Alan Ford 1st number first edition from the 60s is worth around 200 euros alone)
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:30:41 PM

Well the idea came from me a few months ago.We decided to start visiting all the places outside our capital Belgrade and start filming practices and doing interviews with young tallented kids.Potentially that documentary will be presented and Adriatic League final meeting in May among the other movies made.We had some money at the beggining.We bought a new camera and some of the additional equipment.That is enough for us to start making this movie.the reason i am asking fo a loan because we have around 35 euros to pay to a guy from who we bought a camera stative pole.Like i said we have no more options to gather money so this is a radical move for us.Both of us have student jobs and we are payed monthly,thats why the loan can be repayed on december 1st.As for the comics i really have  a lot of them,most of them not interesting to US (Alan Ford 1st number first edition from the 60s is worth around 200 euros alone)

That sounds very interesting, good for you and your friends Smiley. I've got to pop out for a bit I'll get back to you when I get home.
Prospect90 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 05:33:32 PM

Sure thiing i will be waiting,hopefully something will come up,tnx hedgy
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:31:10 PM

Sure thiing i will be waiting,hopefully something will come up,tnx hedgy

Sorted the loan gift, hopefully it helps. What a nice young man, all the best for the future Smiley.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:55:57 AM

Well the idea came from me a few months ago.We decided to start visiting all the places outside our capital Belgrade and start filming practices and doing interviews with young tallented kids.Potentially that documentary will be presented and Adriatic League final meeting in May among the other movies made.We had some money at the beggining.We bought a new camera and some of the additional equipment.That is enough for us to start making this movie.the reason i am asking fo a loan because we have around 35 euros to pay to a guy from who we bought a camera stative pole.Like i said we have no more options to gather money so this is a radical move for us.Both of us have student jobs and we are payed monthly,thats why the loan can be repayed on december 1st.As for the comics i really have  a lot of them,most of them not interesting to US (Alan Ford 1st number first edition from the 60s is worth around 200 euros alone)
If the comic is really worth 200 euros alone why don't you sell them Huh
Or pawn it at a pawn shop, just suggestion Grin
Prospect90 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:37:02 PM

I am very very graithfull to Jason (hedgy73) who literally gave me the money as a gift.He recognized that it was a good idea and that it is for a good purpose.This movie that i am making is not going to bring me any money but its maybe going to change the future of many young talented kids in my country.I was a part of the crew making the movie about Natasa Kovacevic (girl who lost her leg in a car accident and then 3 years after continued her basketball career).With the money Jason (hedgy73) gave i me and my friend were able to pay off the rest of the stative pole for my camera.Unfortunately we still need to provide an objective for my camera.The objective it self alone is over 800 euros but we found a way to rent it for 80 euros.So that is the amount we need.As my comics collection:in Serbia a pawn shop as everyone knows it doesnt exist.It exists only for gold and jewelry.And if i sell them i will never be able to find them again because those serbian comics which are super expensive arw at the same time super rare and i would never be able to find them again.So if anyoe could help just leave a reply or send me a pm.If you are here to put me down you dont need to do that because i am already feeling really bad.These are two projects that i have worked in cooperation with some tv stations.I was a part of VICE Serbia but for family issues i had to let story go unfortunatelly.Once again if anyone can help it would be great.Me and my friend both have student jobs and we would return the 80 euros on december 1st with interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFeYcfhdTAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOuImBB5ckA
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:01:13 PM

You're very welcome to the gift as I think you're doing great things after speaking to you via PM. Perhaps others might find it in them to either loan to you or donate to your cause. Good luck with your project, you truly are trying to do good things for the young people in your community Smiley.

If anyone has any doubts please send Branko (Prospect90) a PM. He'll be more than happy to fill you in with any information you require.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: