Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:43:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Terrorist' attacks are just the beginning. u.s. terrorist country will fall  (Read 1401 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:07:59 PM

The stupid and evil terrorists of the u.s.a.  have created/are a nightmare for the rest of the world.  Watch for any trying to escape their fate as things eventually unfold.

Yeah, because terrorist didn't exist before the usa  Roll Eyes

We are not talking about the 15th century or the 16th century. We are in the 21st century right now. And without any doubt I can say that the United States is behind 99% of the terror outfits currently operating in this world. If the US is taken out, 99% of the terrorist incidents will be gone, and the world will become a better place for the humans to reside.

As I said in my previous post, if the U.S. stops, Islam will ultimately take over the world, and the world will go into slavery.

As it is, the only way that anyone can stop the U.S. is if the American people do it, from within.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:29:43 PM

As I said in my previous post, if the U.S. stops, Islam will ultimately take over the world, and the world will go into slavery.

It is the other way around. You are having an ISIS sympathizer as the President of the United States. Your Armed Forces have toppled secular regimes all over the world (including Afghanistan in 1992, Iraq in 2003, Libya in 2011, and Syria), and have replaced them with hard-line Islamist regimes. The growth of Islam will be blunted if the US is taken out.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:15:18 PM

The stupid and evil terrorists of the u.s.a.  have created/are a nightmare for the rest of the world.  Watch for any trying to escape their fate as things eventually unfold.

Yeah, because terrorist didn't exist before the usa  Roll Eyes

We are not talking about the 15th century or the 16th century. We are in the 21st century right now. And without any doubt I can say that the United States is behind 99% of the terror outfits currently operating in this world. If the US is taken out, 99% of the terrorist incidents will be gone, and the world will become a better place for the humans to reside.

Evacuating a power vacuum won't result in the elimination of that power, the void will be filled... Terrorism is only used today because people rely on others for protection. Terrorism will be a problem in the world until people decide to take their lives into their own hands...

When terrorism becomes less effective, other methods of persuasion will be used instead.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 10:42:50 PM

It is the other way around. You are having an ISIS sympathizer as the President of the United States. Your Armed Forces have toppled secular regimes all over the world (including Afghanistan in 1992, Iraq in 2003, Libya in 2011, and Syria), and have replaced them with hard-line Islamist regimes. The growth of Islam will be blunted if the US is taken out.

You didn't go far enough. You forgot the rest of my post:

As it is, the only way that anyone can stop the U.S. is if the American people do it, from within.

When the people find out what the President is doing, they will stop the President and fight Islam to keep their freedom. Thus, it will be the American people who stop ISIS.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:06:16 PM

US atheists are doing everything to start WW3.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:41:12 PM

I thought it was the Satanists doing everything to start WW3. The atheists just want to live in the moment...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:49:18 AM

I suspect oil would be behind the actions of the United States.
If we discover alternate energy sources, the US would just allow the Middle East to destroy itself.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:03:47 PM

I thought it was the Satanists doing everything to start WW3. The atheists just want to live in the moment...

True atheist = automatic Satanist without knowing it.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:05:37 PM

I suspect oil would be behind the actions of the United States.
If we discover alternate energy sources, the US would just allow the Middle East to destroy itself.

Yes and no.

In the smaller view, yes. In the larger view, it's about control - whoever is behind it. We don't need oil. There are much better energy options that are being suppressed.

Smiley

sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:09:29 PM

US is not a terrorist country, their goverment took some really wrong decisions leading to what we have now, but the seed was already there.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:53:46 AM

The stupid and evil terrorists of the u.s.a.  have created/are a nightmare for the rest of the world.  Watch for any trying to escape their fate as things eventually unfold.

Yeah, because terrorist didn't exist before the usa  Roll Eyes

Smiley
So a religion is going to take over the world? I doubt it, are you willing to let yourself force into the Islam?

Struble

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 12:19:00 PM

As if there are only terrorist in the US. They can be anywhere in the world. Terrorist groups are recruiting new people as we speak. In my eyes the US has already fallen and they will keep falling. As long as they go to war, nothing good will happen. They need to turn around and pay off their debts.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: