Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (UK) (WTS) use your btc to buy any physical goods  (Read 365 times)
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 10:37:17 AM

Just putting this out here to see if anyone is interested in a middleman using fiat to order physical goods with your btc?

Obviously due to postage costs this is for within the uk but could probably send outwith the uk as well but anything sent would have to sent tracked as i dont want either party to be scammed.

If anyones interested feel free to pm me.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Llubrevlis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:31:58 AM

Just putting this out here to see if anyone is interested in a middleman using fiat to order physical goods with your btc?

Obviously due to postage costs this is for within the uk but could probably send outwith the uk as well but anything sent would have to sent tracked as i dont want either party to be scammed.

If anyones interested feel free to pm me.

Good idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: