Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2019, 08:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitminer.eu Cloud Mining  (Read 8847 times)
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1092
Merit: 526

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:45:32 PM

Cloud mining scam seems like a never ending story. I am recalling to you some of them who scammed big time.

Cloudminr.io
Hashprofit
Hashie
Gawmining

Next to fall out are in my view
Hashocean
Cldmine
Topmine.io
Bitminer.eu if itsn't already fallen.
Bitsrapid

And a whole lot more that don't show any data , pictures, videos or addresses of the pools and coins they are mining.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enrique7

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:38:14 PM

What did u expect, no photos, names, mining address, nothing. It was obvious ponzi. So sorry for people who lost money here.

I never invested just tried the free promo, I do partake in the giveaways but no investments by me.

I don't think any one invested in this one, and that is why no one gets the free payments.

No more cloud scams for me, got burned by three of them up to now.

1. Minethatcloud run off with the money

2. Hashie run off with the money

3.CLOUDMINR.IO  ran away also
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

What did u expect, no photos, names, mining address, nothing. It was obvious ponzi. So sorry for people who lost money here.

I never invested just tried the free promo, I do partake in the giveaways but no investments by me.

I don't think any one invested in this one, and that is why no one gets the free payments.

When I signed up with minethatcloud they spammed my e-mail after they done runner.
I was not falling for that caper again, so when I signed up here for the free promo I used a masked, unique mail.
They Bitminer was continuing to send me supposed updates, one day along came a mail with the unique mail addy from another website.

All I did was delete my masked mail, and hey presto no more junk from Bitminer, or any one else they passed it on to.
I shall continue to use mails like this, to websites I deem are unsafe.

And its gone.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

When I signed up with minethatcloud they spammed my e-mail after they done runner.
I was not falling for that caper again, so when I signed up here for the free promo I used a masked, unique mail.
They Bitminer was continuing to send me supposed updates, one day along came a mail with the unique mail addy from another website.

All I did was delete my masked mail, and hey presto no more junk from Bitminer, or any one else they passed it on to.
I shall continue to use mails like this, to websites I deem are unsafe.

That is why it is always best to create a separate e-mail and password for each such "service". It often happens that passwords are stolen or sold under the guise of the leak.

░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
░███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███░
░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░

████      █████████▄ ▀██████████▀  ▄████████▄       ▄█████████▄     ████ ████       ███            
     ██████     ███    ▀███▄   ████    ▄████▀  ▀█████   ▄████▀   ▀████▄   ████ █████      ███            
    ████████    ███     ████   ████  ▄███▀             ████  ▄███▄  ████  ████ ██████▄    ███            
   ████  ████   ███    ▄███▀   ████  ████             ████           ████ ████ ███ ▀███   ███            
  ▄███    ███▄  █████████▀     ████  ████             ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ████ ████ ███   ███▄ ███            ▀
  ███  ██  ███  ███  ███       ████  ████▄             ████  ▀███▀  ████  ████ ███    ███████   ▄█████▄█ ▄
 ████ ████ ████ ▀███  ███▄     ████   ▀████▄    ▄█████  ▀████▄   ▄████▀   ████ ███     ▀█████   ██    ██ █
████        ████ ▀███  ████    ████     ▀██████████▀      ▀█████████▀     ████ ███       ████ ▄ ▀█████▀█ █

░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░██████░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░████░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
████
██████
████
██
WEBSITE
▬◎▬◎▬◎▬◎▬
TWITTER

██
████
██████
████
██
FACEBOOK
▬◎▬◎▬◎▬◎▬
INSTAGRAM

██
████
██████
████
██
LINKEDIN
▬◎▬◎▬◎▬◎▬
MEDIUM

██
████
██████
████
██
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:02:22 PM

Cloud mining scam seems like a never ending story. I am recalling to you some of them who scammed big time.

Cloudminr.io
Hashprofit
Hashie
Gawmining

Next to fall out are in my view
Hashocean
Cldmine
Topmine.io
Bitminer.eu if itsn't already fallen.
Bitsrapid

And a whole lot more that don't show any data , pictures, videos or addresses of the pools and coins they are mining.
yes almost most of all cloud mining website is a Ponzi scheme that you already mentioned above.

Crystal11

Activity: 526

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:10:13 PM

every few days 4-7 days the daily payout drops with few satoshis that i wonder if there is a chance ever to reach ROI . I know about mining difficulty but the daily payouts are dropping to fast i think. Luckily the investement is a small one for testing .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐  Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim crypto coins to faucethub with Freebcc▐ Get Dogetoshi every 1 minut from the Express Autofaucet in your Faucethub balance▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Script3d

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:26:55 AM

oh site is still alive but this is a scam obviously like other cloud mining sites

every few days 4-7 days the daily payout drops with few satoshis that i wonder if there is a chance ever to reach ROI . I know about mining difficulty but the daily payouts are dropping to fast i think. Luckily the investement is a small one for testing .
another day another necro user dont necro this month old thread

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
korecachelenko

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:45:14 PM

when your start your cloud mining
in now still paid or not
in your service real mining or not
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:38:23 AM

when your start your cloud mining
in now still paid or not
in your service real mining or not

You are talking about Ponzi/HYIP "gambling". If you know that cloud mining is a scam (like Bitminer.eu) and you decide to invest there you are risking like with all other Ponzis or HYIPs. That have nothing to do with Bitcoin or cloud mining, it is just risking your money with hope that they will not collapse before you will be eligible to withdraw.

░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░
░███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███░

████      █████████▄ ▀██████████▀  ▄████████▄       ▄█████████▄     ████ ████       ███            
     ██████     ███    ▀███▄   ████    ▄████▀  ▀█████   ▄████▀   ▀████▄   ████ █████      ███            
    ████████    ███     ████   ████  ▄███▀             ████  ▄███▄  ████  ████ ██████▄    ███            
   ████  ████   ███    ▄███▀   ████  ████             ████           ████ ████ ███ ▀███   ███            
  ▄███    ███▄  █████████▀     ████  ████             ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ████ ████ ███   ███▄ ███            ▀
  ███  ██  ███  ███  ███       ████  ████▄             ████  ▀███▀  ████  ████ ███    ███████   ▄█████▄█ ▄
 ████ ████ ████ ▀███  ███▄     ████   ▀████▄    ▄█████  ▀████▄   ▄████▀   ████ ███     ▀█████   ██    ██ █
████        ████ ▀███  ████    ████     ▀██████████▀      ▀█████████▀     ████ ███       ████ ▄ ▀█████▀█ █

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░██████░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░████░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
████
██████
████
██
WEBSITE
▬◎▬◎▬◎▬◎▬
TWITTER

██
████
██████
████
██
FACEBOOK
▬◎▬◎▬◎▬◎▬
INSTAGRAM

██
████
██████
████
██
LINKEDIN
▬◎▬◎▬◎▬◎▬
MEDIUM

██
████
██████
████
██
KronkorkenCoinz

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:58:05 PM

It seems really like SCAM for me! So they started a Shop: https://www.bitminer.eu/shop.
Maybe this is just a warning for others. Some keywords to stop others of buying there: bitminer scam, bitminer.eu scam, bitminer shop scam, bit miner shop scam.

What do you think?!

Greetings
Paul
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1022

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:19:35 PM

October 2015 so many people have said that my U2 cloudmining is scam.
The the top of the top is that now it works without the U2 miner (lol)
No need to show pictures of something which does not exist (lol)

pramila28

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:09:10 PM

It seems really like SCAM for me! So they started a Shop: https://www.bitminer.eu/shop.
Maybe this is just a warning for others. Some keywords to stop others of buying there: bitminer scam, bitminer.eu scam, bitminer shop scam, bit miner shop scam.

What do you think?!

Greetings
Paul
do not invest that's all I can say Roll Eyes

startminer.com *currently i'm testing free account
bitminer.io
BTCMiner.me *currently i'm testing free account
BTCProminer.life *currently i'm testing free account

Tomy Game: WIN BITCOINS DAILY PAYING INSTANT SINCE 1 YEAR | BITCOIN GAMES-JOIN NOW!
Jaykara= Salute to ABY a🎼a🎼by🎼by🎼Aby🎼ABY🕴BIGGBOSS®🎼😎|#Respect #Trust|Pokemon Music🎼🎹| Real FanFare Pokemon Music in Bitcoin World
Qualified SAP ® Certified Financial Consultant-Germany -Walldorf - SAP S4 HANA|Digital | BIGGBOSS® in SAP "Promoter" SAP JAM
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Basically 95% of all services claiming that they are a legit cloud mining company is a scam and I am guessing this one is included in that 95%. Unless these guys can prove that they have real miners mining for their clients, I don't think anyone should invest into these scam sites. They will just run like hashocean did before.
Udacha585

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

I bought power 6 months ago. 10 Sep 2017 all power dropped to 0. SCAM!!!
Nothing more to discuss. They showed it in real life.
Crystal11

Activity: 526

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:32:02 PM

I bought power 6 months ago. 10 Sep 2017 all power dropped to 0. SCAM!!!
Nothing more to discuss. They showed it in real life.
Yes i just logged in and found the power 0.
I have invested 0.0085 BTC on september 2016 and i have withdrawn net so far 0.00195 BTC which is not even half .
https://go.bitminer.eu/post/official-announcement-2 That's a bullshit about that bitcoin has increased and therefore needs to reset accounts. Bitcoin was $500-600 at that time and increased 10 times but i didn't got not even half of my investment.
Also withdraw fee is 150k satoshi now !
SCAM ! Do no invest .

The website is now go.bitminer.eu not bitminer.eu anymore.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐  Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim crypto coins to faucethub with Freebcc▐ Get Dogetoshi every 1 minut from the Express Autofaucet in your Faucethub balance▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:01:19 PM

Literally all of these cloud mining platforms are scams, and people still invest in them. Really sad.

Just more people that need to have their fingers broken with hammers Angry Angry

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄      ██████████▄▄     ████▄      ▄████  ███████████▄▄   ████████████████     ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀███████▄    █████████████▌    ████▄    ▄████   ██████████████  ████████████████   ▄█████████████▄
 ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄   ████    ▀█████     ████▄  ▄████    ████     ▀█████       ████        ████▀▀     ▀▀████
▄█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄  ████     ████▌      ████▄▄████     ████      █████       ████       ████▀         ▀████
▀▀▀▀▀    ████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▀        ████████      ████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀       ████       ████           ████
        ▐██████████████████████████████▄           ██████       █████████████▀        ████       ████           ████
▄▄▄▄▄    ████████▀▀▀▀██████▀▀████▀▀▀▀████           ████        ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ████       ▀████         ████▀
▀█████    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀  ████     ████▄         ████        ████                  ████        ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀   ████      █████        ████        ████                  ████          ▀███████████▀
  ▀███████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀    ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
     ▐████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
     █████           ███    █████████      ██▄     █████     ▄████████
    ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    █████████▄    ▄███▄     ███     ▄████████▌
    ██████    ██████████    ██████████    █████▄     ▀     ▄█████████
   ▐██████    ██████████    ██████████    ███████         ██████████▌
   ███████           ███    ██████████    ████████       ███████████
  ▐███████           ███    ██████████    ██████▀         ▀████████▌
  ████████    ██████████    ██████████    █████▀     █     ▀███████
 ▐████████    ██████████            █      ███      ███      █████▌
 █████████    ██████████            █      █▀      █████      ▀███
▐████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████░▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████░██░█████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████░██░█████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
  JOIN ICO
April 15th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.