Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Sr. Member Account for 0.12 BTC  (Read 1182 times)
DONS (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:00:45 PM

Hi,
I want to sell Sr. Member account for 0.12 BTC, As i need money urgent that's why i am going for Low price.
Account details:
Activity:   308
Position:   Sr. Member
Trust:   0: -0 / +0

Signed Message Available.
|Ocean|

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Mining Bitcoins Since 2010

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:02:59 PM

What is so urgent , that you are selling your sr member for so cheap?
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:07:27 PM

I will never understand why someone will want to buy\sell a bitcointalk account.

anyway good luck with your issue

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
DONS (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:19:20 PM

My personal that is i want to clear my electricity bills and internet bills, as This month my total funds were spent to My Child Birthday Party so, Right This time I not have any money in my Hand so I decided to sell a Sr. Member account urgently. I also have 3 Full member accounts. Let me know if any interested.
amazonrefunder1

Activity: 126

illuminati

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 10:18:38 PM

How much for full member accounts?
Bifta

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 04:29:30 AM

It is not the best price i seen for Sr Member Account. Anyway - can you tell us:

- trust
- any loans - payd/not payd
- % of local posts (english/not)
- potential activity

Thanks
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:06:05 AM

My personal that is i want to clear my electricity bills and internet bills, as This month my total funds were spent to My Child Birthday Party so, Right This time I not have any money in my Hand so I decided to sell a Sr. Member account urgently. I also have 3 Full member accounts. Let me know if any interested.

mmmm this start to smell bad. so wich name of user you use normally on Bitcoin Talk?

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
FrostStick

Activity: 361

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:10:15 AM

mmmm this start to smell bad. so wich name of user you use normally on Bitcoin Talk?

Don't ask this sort of question as you know he won't answer you. If he does then he is at high risk of getting negative trust.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:12:00 AM

I'm not against selling buying of bitcoin talk accounts .However you need to be more specific about the account details .Please mention a few more things about the account like :
Post Quality
Trust
Active loans
Signed message most imp
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:13:52 AM

He doesn't have to share those details with you or even with the buyer .He can use an escrow to trade the account without leaking any personal information.
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 05:38:07 AM

It is not the best price i seen for Sr Member Account. Anyway - can you tell us:

- trust
- any loans - payd/not payd
- % of local posts (english/not)
- potential activity

Thanks
Price is good. But just add one more question. How old is your associated address you can use for the signature? If you rush to do something and don't provide the detail of the account, ppl will keep asking you. It is still wasting your time!
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 06:31:13 AM

Price is really good,if the information is correct that can be a good deal,I as well may participate.

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 07:38:42 AM

I will never understand why someone will want to buy\sell a bitcointalk account.

anyway good luck with your issue
Accounts were bought mainly for signature campaigning, isn't that easy to understand Cheesy

Anyways this is indeed a very nice deal, you can reach ROI in less than a month if you'll join on a sig camapign. But OP can't blame anyone that find this fishy(due to dirt cheap price) just use escrow guys for security

Good luck on your sales OP.

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:19:21 AM

This might be a steal deal for anyone looking to buy an account for signature campaign only! OP, I would suggest you not to give your senior member account to anyone with the main intention  of scamming because that would just be a waste!
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 08:39:28 AM

OP can you provide a signed message of the account to prove your ownership? Also if you could, can you PM me a link to the account? I would like to check everything out as it is a cheap price. If not, it's fine.

Hi!
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 09:37:06 AM

why sell?

DONS (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:08:29 AM

OP can you provide a signed message of the account to prove your ownership? Also if you could, can you PM me a link to the account? I would like to check everything out as it is a cheap price. If not, it's fine.

Yes signed message is available.
DONS (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:53:02 AM

Not interested to sell account i have taken loan. So in future i will not sell the account because i am interested to keep this myself. now i am locking the thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: