Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:03:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Evotion  (Read 27373 times)
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 10:16:58 AM

Code:
9v49xE3VjHUfdMcPwxCWFipj1suHDMc74J

http://hashhungry.xyz:3002/

nothing fancy but has a richlist and market data

Very nice will add it later to the website

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:19:09 AM

confirmed! thanks sorry it doesnt look the best ill try and find some better colors

looks don't really matter, more the use of the block ex ie looking things up etc. nice work tho man adding to quote a ANN
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:32:49 AM

Code:
9v49xE3VjHUfdMcPwxCWFipj1suHDMc74J

http://hashhungry.xyz:3002/

nothing fancy but has a richlist and market data

Very nice will add it later to the website

Looks good. I've been mining this for a couple of days now. Wallet works and stakes good.
Nightz

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:59:03 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 12:59:53 PM by Nightz

ok so at block 8805

Supply is 168469.59072909 Evo

out of a potential 218,760 Evo

meaning pos has taken out 50,290.40927091 Evo or just under 25% at the moment

EDIT:

Filled in the Request form  Cheesy

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Now hopefully more do to and then Fingers X
Cerium

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:49:06 PM

Hi Evotion community,

Ive been watching evotion with a bit of interest because the concept is slightly different, the evotion dev has essentially said he will stop working on the project once there is a solid team around it and I think possibly cerium could help be part of that team.

theres a new cerium project called cerium combine:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1271127.0 and to take we require members of each coin community to come forward and join the new coins team. its about combining resources to great a much stronger coin.

let me know if anyone is interested in the idea

adam
Nightz

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:01:02 PM

Hi Evotion community,

Ive been watching evotion with a bit of interest because the concept is slightly different, the evotion dev has essentially said he will stop working on the project once there is a solid team around it and I think possibly cerium could help be part of that team.

theres a new cerium project called cerium combine:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1271127.0 and to take we require members of each coin community to come forward and join the new coins team. its about combining resources to great a much stronger coin.

adam

For a coin to participate, Cerium requires ideally 2 people from the currency to come on board and
be part of the new coins team. The currency can be abandoned, struggling or fully functional and
the whole community doesn't need to agree or swap, just so long as we have a minimum of 1 person
from each currency to join the team. The idea is to combine our resources and skills to create a stronger
 coin which will have more success of adoption and use.

The idea is to combine our resources and skills to create a stronger
 coin

You mean Cerium?
Cerium

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:03:59 PM

Hi Evotion community,

adam

For a coin to participate, Cerium requires ideally 2 people from the currency to come on board and
be part of the new coins team. The currency can be abandoned, struggling or fully functional and
the whole community doesn't need to agree or swap, just so long as we have a minimum of 1 person
from each currency to join the team. The idea is to combine our resources and skills to create a stronger

The idea is to combine our resources and skills to create a stronger coin

You mean Cerium?

Cerium are running the project but the goal is to all merge the coins into one.
Nightz

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:14:38 PM

Hi Evotion community,

adam

You mean Cerium?

I get what you mean but at the same time why shall we say abandon coins what are fully out there just to create a new coin for all those to swap. would it not be easier staying with your own coin and drafting in some dev's ?
Cerium

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:19:31 PM

Hi Evotion community,

adam

You mean Cerium?

I get what you mean but at the same time why shall we say abandon coins what are fully out there just to create a new coin for all those to swap. would it not be easier staying with your own coin and drafting in some dev's ?

its about more than just drafting in a few devs, its an opportunity to create a coin with a strong community and resources that could contend as a frontrunner in the altcoin market. It's also a chance to help clear up some of the coins which are abandoned and have left users with unsellable coins. evotion has specifically said its down to the community where the coin ends up and ive thrown the cerium idea into the ring to consider.
Nightz

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:31:34 PM

its about more than just drafting in a few devs, its an opportunity to create a coin with a strong community and resources that could contend as a frontrunner in the altcoin market. It's also a chance to help clear up some of the coins which are abandoned and have left users with unsellable coins. evotion has specifically said its down to the community where the coin ends up and ive thrown the cerium idea into the ring to consider.

its an opportunity to create a coin with a strong community and resources that could contend as a front runner

How do you know Evotion will not be?

It's also a chance to help clear up some of the coins which are abandoned and have left users with unsellable coins

Evo is not one of those.

evotion has specifically said its down to the community where the coin ends up

I honestly can't see why the community would want to do that especially so early on in Evotion's Life without giving it a chance to flourish first.
Cerium

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:01:12 PM

its an opportunity to create a coin with a strong community and resources that could contend as a front runner

How do you know Evotion will not be?

It's also a chance to help clear up some of the coins which are abandoned and have left users with unsellable coins

Evo is not one of those.

evotion has specifically said its down to the community where the coin ends up

I honestly can't see why the community would want to do that especially so early on in Evotion's Life without giving it a chance to flourish first.

Evotion may well be a success but has the chance to be more of a success joining forces with other coins. 99% of coins will never achieve any sort of goal or rank of significance but if we have a larger collective we might.

I wasn't implying evotion was abandoned, if you read the cerium combine page, any coin in any state is welcome to take part

evotion is new and the creator of the coin has said the coin has no path unless people give it a path, im offering evotion a path into something interesting but if you feel evotion can grow and develop and still be around in a months time then you should go for it alone by all means
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:21:02 AM

So we need to give path to this coin.
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 03:55:22 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 04:31:02 PM by trader19

looks like code is being taking care of, last commit a day ago. https://github.com/evoshiun/Evotion
current block 10649 / "moneysupply" : 194247.52217001 out of 340768 possible / POS is eating those blocks  Grin that's almost 40% of coins going to POS with small reward of 0.02 EVO in average. good job dev.

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:42:04 PM

ok so at block 8805

Supply is 168469.59072909 Evo

out of a potential 218,760 Evo

meaning pos has taken out 50,290.40927091 Evo or just under 25% at the moment

EDIT:

Filled in the Request form  Cheesy

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Now hopefully more do to and then Fingers X

see the last tweet bittrex...

Hi,
I dont see what this tweet has to do with Evotion

k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 05:06:40 PM

not related to this. I incorrectly translated.Deleted. sorry

YANDEX
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:52:40 PM

i see more people playing the market
to bad for recent dump

k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:09:01 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 10:20:28 PM by k0er

too few people know about the coin.need a social network. entire market capitalization of this coin at the moment for the price of 1K sat = only 2 BTC. below that price to sell only at a loss to those who rent rigs...it seems only Klaasje stubbornly digs with free electricity, without leaving mine Smiley

YANDEX
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:34:50 PM

too few people know about the coin.need a social network. entire market capitalization of this coin at the moment for the price of 1K sat = only 2 BTC. below that price to sell only at a loss to those who rent rigs...it seems only Klaasje stubbornly digs with free electricity, without leaving mine Smiley

Lol

But your right i have free electricity so i can mine what ever i want with profit haha Tongue

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 10:42:01 PM

Lol

But your right i have free electricity so i can mine what ever i want with profit haha Tongue
good for you  Wink for others difficulty is shooting up. from 500,000 2 hours ago to 3,165,553.46502330 atm

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Nightz

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:43:23 PM

Lol

PMSL only Klaasje stubbornly digs with free electricity

Your damn right there  Grin

@Klaasje save some for us  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: