Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Papewall.com | Social Media Board - EARN BITCOINS  (Read 4768 times)
anonymousx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:38:02 AM

Yes that would be great + ability to have more ads on your pape depend on rank, it's work in progress I am still studying the possibilities of the points to make such things automatic in the future, think of it as papewall currency, in fact I have built a coin for papewall with 100% premine and users can earn it on the site and spend it on the site, it will have no FIAT or BTC value, also people will be able to sell it to each other, just for usage on the site. but again using the system already built would be more stable, holding wallets and distributing will just take resources.
and again to be honest I don't want to make something that people will think I am doing for my profit, I want to keep this community free and profitable for everyone equally including me and JM.
Oh, great! PapeWall will have its own coin, PapeCoin? Cheesy

Haha yes, I was going to XD but I decided to keep it simple, it's unneeded for now, and if we decide some day it will be distributed to match existing points circulating, plus I am busy with AntiBtc project as a coin, so one website project, one coin project at a time so I don't fail both.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:03:59 AM

Haha yes, I was going to XD but I decided to keep it simple, it's unneeded for now, and if we decide some day it will be distributed to match existing points circulating, plus I am busy with AntiBtc project as a coin, so one website project, one coin project at a time so I don't fail both.
Yeah. PapeWall is much better if it is simple to be use, like it is now.

PS: Points shop and rewards will be available after the maintenance?! Shocked

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:23:26 AM

Yeah. PapeWall is much better if it is simple to be use, like it is now.

PS: Points shop and rewards will be available after the maintenance?! Shocked

Actually the clock hit 5 AM now so I didn't have time for rewards and purchasable spots at the home page, however points are PapeCoins now, It's a different system, the base is ready people now would be able to exchange points and donate to each others, your old points have been converted into PapeCoins no one lost points in the process.

However that's on the back end, in the front end *what users can see* a new name, new faq page, new rich list, new top users list.

Views now count, if you view a pape you earn 1 point which is cool that means you will be earning all the time, you will also get views to your papes from members who likes your papes and also view them, comments, papes and daily login will also earn PapeCoins.

Todo:
-Send/Receive PapeCoins
-Purchase papes at home page aka sticky papes
-Redeem Altcoins and burn PapeCoins aka Rewards
-Referral system, will earn you 100 PapeCoins for each user referred and they also gain 100 PC, will make some banners too.
- Place your banners or referral links on a new page will be called "Earn PapeCoins", in this page you will pay people PapeCoins to view your links or view videos, at the same time you can earn from it.

I think I will finish the whole list tomorrow and still have time for AntiBitcoin project as well hehe Wink

Notes: Spending PapeCoins will take you off the ranks, for example you can go from VIP status to Poor Member depends on your balance.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 04:21:31 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 11:18:51 AM by krunox123

Actually the clock hit 5 AM now so I didn't have time for rewards and purchasable spots at the home page, however points are PapeCoins now, It's a different system, the base is ready people now would be able to exchange points and donate to each others, your old points have been converted into PapeCoins no one lost points in the process.

However that's on the back end, in the front end *what users can see* a new name, new faq page, new rich list, new top users list.

Views now count, if you view a pape you earn 1 point which is cool that means you will be earning all the time, you will also get views to your papes from members who likes your papes and also view them, comments, papes and daily login will also earn PapeCoins.

Todo:
-Send/Receive PapeCoins
-Referral system, will earn you 100 PapeCoins for each user referred and they also gain 100 PC, will make some banners too.
- Place your banners or referral links on a new page will be called "Earn PapeCoins", in this page you will pay people PapeCoins to view your links or view videos, at the same time you can earn from it.

I think I will finish the whole list tomorrow and still have time for AntiBitcoin project as well hehe Wink

Notes: Spending PapeCoins will take you off the ranks, for example you can go from VIP status to Poor Member depends on your balance.
Woah, the todo list is very long eh?
We can redeem Altcoins with our PapeCoins soon? Which Altcoins? Shocked
Pay people to view links and videos sounds like traffic exchange and social media exchange, to be honest. Roll Eyes

I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of so-called VIP member soon and I cannot wait to spread my referal links!

PS: Dayum, I don't want my rank dropped to "Still Poor"! xD

You might want to edit the information inside the picture below.
I mean, I will have 2 ranks(Still Poor and Have Some Coins) if I have 1000 PapeCoins? And no rank if I my PapeCoins balance is around 10001 ~ 19999?

It should look like this:(just a suggestion though)

Quote from: Ranks & Requirements
Ranks                           PapeCoins
VIP20000 - 99999999
Rich Member5000 - 19999
Trying To Get Rich3000 - 4999
Have Some Coins1000 - 2999
Still Poor0 - 999

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:32:33 PM

Todo:
-Send/Receive PapeCoins

Woah, the todo list is very long eh?
We can redeem Altcoins with our PapeCoins soon? Which Altcoins? Shocked
Pay people to view links and videos sounds like traffic exchange and social media exchange, to be honest. Roll Eyes

I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of so-called VIP member soon and I cannot wait to spread my referal links!

PS: Dayum, I don't want my rank dropped to "Still Poor"! xD

You might want to edit the information inside the picture below.
I mean, I will have 2 ranks(Still Poor and Have Some Coins) if I have 1000 PapeCoins? And no rank if I my PapeCoins balance is around 10001 ~ 19999?

It should look like this:(just a suggestion though)

Quote from: Ranks & Requirements
Ranks                           PapeCoins
VIP20000 - 99999999
Rich Member5000 - 19999
Trying To Get Rich3000 - 4999
Have Some Coins1000 - 2999
Still Poor0 - 999

Though it will be easier for people to understand getting rid of all those nines but you are right, I will change it.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

Though it will be easier for people to understand getting rid of all those nines but you are right, I will change it.
It confuse me when I first saw the picture.
A lot of questions in my mind needed to be asked after I saw that particular picture. Tongue

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 07:35:22 PM

It confuse me when I first saw the picture.
A lot of questions in my mind needed to be asked after I saw that particular picture. Tongue

It's just a picture the internal system calculations is correct, I am working on the shop right now, if it wont bother users, if it will cause issues I will have to go in maintenance mode for few hours.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 12:21:16 AM

It's just a picture the internal system calculations is correct, I am working on the shop right now, if it wont bother users, if it will cause issues I will have to go in maintenance mode for few hours.
Yeah. I hope we will be able to use the shop today!
I think it is better if you turn on the maintenance mode, IMO.

PS: PapeShop! xD

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:04:57 AM

Yeah. I hope we will be able to use the shop today!
I think it is better if you turn on the maintenance mode, IMO.

PS: PapeShop! xD

Nope wont be able to finish today.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 10:58:02 AM

Nope wont be able to finish today.
Aww, no worries though. Take your time, and make it a product that is working.
I wonder if user will be able to sell their stuff in the shop too? Like picture etc. Smiley

Life sucks.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:30:30 PM

Hey, so what is the actual potential to make with this? Like how much money can you make by placing these ads on papewall?
anonymousx

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:43:58 PM

Hey, so what is the actual potential to make with this? Like how much money can you make by placing these ads on papewall?

It depends, any post you make on PapeWall is a future investment can earn you without a limit, the more the website get's members, the more there will be papes, the more all papes earn from members and search engine / social media visitors, it's a win win to members, it's like having a website where you publish content everyday, you wont make it any far, join a website like pinterest and you be popular but you make nothing out of it but instead pinterest owners makes the money, PapeWall is different, you join a site which have potential to get you more visits, and not me the site owner get paid but you, I make 0 profit from your papes, there is no fancy tricks, my self is posting papes like any regular member and we earn all together.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 11:30:44 PM

I'm not sure if it is just me or what because I got an error page not found when I tried to pape a youtube video. Huh
I hope this will be resolved soon.

Life sucks.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:13:38 AM

Really nice project, i dont understand too well how monetization is made but the idea of a public wall rewarded with Btcs is really interesting, i hope it continue growting  Smiley
anonymousx

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:34:55 AM

Really nice project, i dont understand too well how monetization is made but the idea of a public wall rewarded with Btcs is really interesting, i hope it continue growting  Smiley

Thank you, I will work on a video tutorial soon that helps explain everything.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 11:03:12 AM

PapeWall is very easy to use. I did not know that someone will not understand on how to use it.
You only need 3 steps to start paping. Wink

Life sucks.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 03:00:14 AM

PapeWall is very easy to use. I did not know that someone will not understand on how to use it.
You only need 3 steps to start paping. Wink

That's true, it doesn't take much effort at all to make a pape,
but it's all about User Experience Smiley
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 03:28:18 AM

That's true, it doesn't take much effort at all to make a pape,
but it's all about User Experience Smiley
It does need some effort to make a pape, at least for me. Tongue

Life sucks.
anonymousx

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:51:10 AM

I am working on implementing rewards for PapeCoins, as redeemable crypto currencies, but first we need an income source to be able to buy those rewards, currently looking for a PPC that would show sitewide, income from that ppc will go directly into buying crypto, for now just have fun paping, your income from ads wont change.

Here is some tips to maximize your earnings:
- When making a pape put some effort, make it interesting and write a good description that would drive people from search engines to your pape.
- Your pape is like your website, any visits to that pape gets you earnings so make sure to get traffic to it.
- Share you papes on twitter, FB and other places traffic = more real bitcoins + PapeCoins 1/unique view to you.
- Share papewall with your friends and help them understand how crowd paping + ads works and what is the potential when we have more members, we don't even need a referal program since everyone will benefit the more people we have as a community, but still I am making a referral system for fun and PapeCoins of course.

Do not expect too much from PapeCoins focus on papes traffic and a-ads as they are the real financial benifit, I am trying to get out of the model where the site owner make money from ads and pay few satoshis to the people, I am giving 100% income to the people and my self is just a member beside being the founder, my ideology is a clean crowd echo system where everyone have fun and benefit at the same time, many sites failed to payout or paid a little for too much work, if you can't see the potential at papewall than you should be blind, this is the first site that pays 100% of the income from your own ads on your own papes, even adsense have percentage on blogger sites that you can't really see, this is the first site where you just put your a-ads ID and start paping and not worry about coding, hosting, development, domain names etc, think of the millions of people on pinterest and twitter posting for the fun of, in PapeWall you have fun, you share and keep your stuff online in one place at the same time you profit from it in the long run.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 12:35:23 PM

I am working on implementing rewards for PapeCoins, as redeemable crypto currencies, but first we need an income source to be able to buy those rewards, currently looking for a PPC that would show sitewide, income from that ppc will go directly into buying crypto, for now just have fun paping, your income from ads wont change.
Pardon me, but what is PPC? Searched it on Google and the results is all about Pay Per Click (PPC).

Here is some tips to maximize your earnings:
- When making a pape put some effort, make it interesting and write a good description that would drive people from search engines to your pape.
- Your pape is like your website, any visits to that pape gets you earnings so make sure to get traffic to it.
- Share you papes on twitter, FB and other places traffic = more real bitcoins + PapeCoins 1/unique view to you.
- Share papewall with your friends and help them understand how crowd paping + ads works and what is the potential when we have more members, we don't even need a referal program since everyone will benefit the more people we have as a community, but still I am making a referral system for fun and PapeCoins of course.
I will put more effort when I pape something, but I don't think my current pape need to be described well. Since it is just a picture I found on other social media. Smiley

Do not expect too much from PapeCoins focus on papes traffic and a-ads as they are the real financial benifit, I am trying to get out of the model where the site owner make money from ads and pay few satoshis to the people, I am giving 100% income to the people and my self is just a member beside being the founder, my ideology is a clean crowd echo system where everyone have fun and benefit at the same time, many sites failed to payout or paid a little for too much work, if you can't see the potential at papewall than you should be blind, this is the first site that pays 100% of the income from your own ads on your own papes, even adsense have percentage on blogger sites that you can't really see, this is the first site where you just put your a-ads ID and start paping and not worry about coding, hosting, development, domain names etc, think of the millions of people on pinterest and twitter posting for the fun of, in PapeWall you have fun, you share and keep your stuff online in one place at the same time you profit from it in the long run.
I hope it will be beneficial for everyone that use PapeWall. Smiley

Everyday when I visit PapeWall, I see it as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc that combined into one that formed another social media called PapeWall.

Facebook = Have "like" feature
Twitter = Everyone can follow each other
Instagram = Post pictures
Pinterest = Similar with PapeWall (almost), they don't have coins and ranks though.
That is 4 social medias combined into one! Shocked

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: