Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Paypal / Skrills with Bitcoins  (Read 579 times)
CROP (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:31:51 PM

Hi,
I want to Buy Paypal / Skrills with Bitcoins. As we all know that Paypal & Skrills are Reversible so here is the more Risk so i am Buying Paypal and Skrills for -5% to -15% of Margin. And most important thing is Bitcoin is not reversible keep in mind.
I will buy Minimum 200$ and Maximum 500$.
Either you go first or we can use Middle man, Middle man charges need to be bared by you.
Please comment here if any are interested, I just need 500$ of Paypal and 500$ of Skrills. I not use this forum account more as this is my first post but my account was created in 5 months before.
Here is my today available balance:
http://i65.tinypic.com/141p2fd.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mansystem

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:11:02 PM

Hi,
I want to Buy Paypal / Skrills with Bitcoins. As we all know that Paypal & Skrills are Reversible so here is the more Risk so i am Buying Paypal and Skrills for -5% to -15% of Margin. And most important thing is Bitcoin is not reversible keep in mind.
Either you go first or we can use Middle man, Middle man charges need to be bared by you.
Please comment here if any are interested, I just need 500$ of Paypal and 500$ of Skrills. I not use this forum account more as this is my first post but my account was created in 5 months before.

The picture you send includes your balance does not prove anything. Besides PayPal and Skrill risky.
You need to find those reputable exchange. Nobody will send you first.
CROP (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:13:13 PM

Hi,
http://i65.tinypic.com/141p2fd.png
The picture you send includes your balance does not prove anything. Besides PayPal and Skrill risky.

I already mentioned there that is either go first or use Middle man Services and charges need to be bared by himself. Please read it once again mate.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:14:27 PM

Lol a SS , seriously?
Post a signed message from the address in which you have the funds.
rapsaodan84

Activity: 218
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:17:10 PM

I already mentioned there that is either go first or use Middle man Services and charges need to be bared by himself. Please read it once again mate.

Posting a screenshot as 'proof' is very fishy. now post a message signed with an address with enough balance to buy $500 of Paypal plus $500 of Skrills or everyone will think this is a scam attempt
mansystem

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:21:51 PM

Posting a screenshot as 'proof' is very fishy. now post a message signed with an address with enough balance to buy $500 of Paypal plus $500 of Skrills or everyone will think this is a scam attempt

I think he would say that do not know how to create a signed  Grin
CROP (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:34:39 PM

I don't know how to create a sign and i am not forcing to go first i already mentioned another option as we can use middle man service and fee need to be bared by the side party. So please don't try to increase your signature posts in my topic. Please don't side track my topic. thanks
mansystem

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

I don't know how to create a sign and i am not forcing to go first i already mentioned another option as we can use middle man service and fee need to be bared by the side party. So please don't try to increase your signature posts in my topic. Please don't side track my topic. thanks
Read it and you will know
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 03:38:56 PM

The least you can do to prove your proof of funds is to list your address, you offering to use an escrow is the only thing that doesn't make it look like an obvious scam attempt, however its still fishy.
As for the "Sig posts" I see none(mine's not paid signature). And a valid concern is not "side track"ing your topic.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:00:57 PM

Can do both trades, but I have a fee and either you send first or escrow is mandatory.

Let me know, regards.
SelfPaid

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:18:25 PM

LOL @ the screen shot/shit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: