Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal vs. Bitcoin in the Marketplace on this forum  (Read 1135 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:38:24 AM

you can sell for now and receiving funds in paypal, with coinimal, it's legit and secure, and it is fast, there are also no ID required

i would avoid dealing with members here with paypal, if this si your concern, unless he/she is very very trustworthy...

So are you saying that I can set up something with Coinimal that would let the buyer send coinimal paypal and then coinimal would send me the equivalent BTC?

it's all automatic, it's an exchange, you sell bitcoin, you select paypal as a method of receiving payment, and you receive directly the funds there, no hassle of any kind fast and secure
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:02:57 PM

Paypal is reversible and risky for the sellers or the buyers sometimes to make deals with this reversible payment method, but bitcoin is safe method to make successful deals online without risking any chargeback
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: