Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Open Sourced Faucet with Dice Script  (Read 10073 times)
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:49:50 PM

Hey coinables, did you know i (and everyone else) can get +EV on your dice game by selecting certain parameters of the bet?
It doesn't do much harm though, since it only works on a very small scale (the +EV bug is due to a rounding error). I won't write it here, but you can PM me if you want to know what's wrong.
Excuse me for my ignorance.

What is "EV"?

+EV basically means the gambler has the odds in their favor.
I believe I've seen the same bug, but it's only on the far outskirts bets. Like 3% change to win or 97% chances... possibly an error with the PHP math where I should be using bcmath instead.

No, it's the 50% - 65% win chance range on low volume bets like 1-10 satoshis.
Even though there's over 50% chance in winning in these circumstances, the bettor wins 2x of the bet if (s)he wins, thus making it +EV

For example: 1 satoshi at 65% win chance still gives me 1 satoshi profit on a win. (2 satoshi if counting the wager as well)
                   2 satoshi at 56% win chance still gives me 2 satoshi profit on a win  (4 if counting the wager as well)
and so on...
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KnightTrader

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:28:45 PM

Any tips how to add this: http://bit.makejar.com/labs/anti-bot-links-200/install.php to this script?

Been under attacks again and switched back to basic script with antibot links temporarily. I dont believe it is because of FunCaptcha or 100% referral commission only, thats why I want to try antibot links. Looks like those weird referral claims without faucet claim stopped already (this script needs user faucet claim to be clicked twice, but referral commission is paid on first click).

Everything went back to normal after leaving funcaptcha and switching to AreYouAHuman, which is the new default antibot for this script.

They have not been attacking me continously now, last attacks before today were long time ago if I have not missed any (and probably I have missed some) and today they have attacked twice keeping 11 hours break between.

Maybe I sound paranoid, but I can see those 1000+% peaks on stats. It makes me think how much of my harmless looking traffic is actually bots too or when they attack again.

I cant see any reason why are you human would be better than funcapthca especially when I have seen vids where bots are beating it and not similar vids of funcap. Damn bots are ruining faucets.

Besides, extra protection would not be bad anyway. Instructions how to install antibot links to basic script is very simple, I think it would not be hard to convert it to this script for one who knows how to do it Smiley
moves

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:42:02 PM

Oh damn. I have 90000000 satoshi in my spare xapo account. I'd use this to give it away if there was a way for users to add funds as well. Seems only fair to allow deposits if you can allow gambling. If the game is fair allowing deposits would be fair. Just make gambling fair and encrypt it. Or just release it and trust users. Or sell it.

███
KnightTrader

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:10:16 AM

Oh damn. I have 90000000 satoshi in my spare xapo account. I'd use this to give it away if there was a way for users to add funds as well. Seems only fair to allow deposits if you can allow gambling. If the game is fair allowing deposits would be fair. Just make gambling fair and encrypt it. Or just release it and trust users. Or sell it.

You missed the point, this is not gambling script, this is faucet game script.
moves

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:12:56 AM

Nope. Didn't miss it at all. I looked at it as a point of not losing the 90 mill all at once, but lasting longer.

███
KnightTrader

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:20:05 AM

Nope. Didn't miss it at all. I looked at it as a point of not losing the 90 mill all at once, but lasting longer.

Yes, but you cant deposit to faucet game, you can only gamble with free claims.
moves

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:25:33 AM

You can't deposit into faucet games yet. Years ago you couldn't play video games online. You couldn't record HD video with a phone. You couldn't stream video over a TV.

███
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 12:44:21 AM

You can't deposit into faucet games yet. Years ago you couldn't play video games online. You couldn't record HD video with a phone. You couldn't stream video over a TV.
Huh
I designed it without deposit functions on purpose. There are plenty of games you can play where you can deposit your BTC and gamble.

moves

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:47:54 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 05:35:42 PM by moves

Huh
I designed it without deposit functions on purpose. There are plenty of games you can play where you can deposit your BTC and gamble.
Yeah. I know. I got this from pg 1. I only said it thinking it would just be said in passing.

Edit: you're all right upon further thought. Adding deposit would probably only cause problems with scamming and what not

███
b-faucet

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 08:10:34 AM

I have one question - is there anyone can put my bitcoin adress and lose all my money from balance ? Can you add login+password authorization?
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 10:28:12 AM

allowing deposits is not good as it clearly voilat adsense terms and OP said you can modify script and allow users to deposits.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
creepland

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 12:04:32 PM

Nice script!
Will try to make something nice.
Like faucets with dice. Don't need deposit just can play with faucet rewards.
It will be good for my faucet edit.

coinableS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 01:19:34 PM

I have one question - is there anyone can put my bitcoin adress and lose all my money from balance ? Can you add login+password authorization?

No one can access your coins except you, unless you give someone your private key. My site works just the same as all the other faucetbox faucets out there, no password required. The worst thing that could happen is if someone puts in your address you might earn some extra coins. You cannot lose coins with faucets.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:31:03 PM

really nice script can you change the script that the users have to reach a cashout amount ?
#

kind regrads
moves

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:33:54 PM

allowing deposits is not good as it clearly voilat adsense terms and OP said you can modify script and allow users to deposits.
I added a edit like a week ago to say I agree with it. Not in relation to adsense (as you could disable deposits or find a way to create cashflow without relying on google), but because the countless scam sites that would exist.

But what about an option to create an account? I was just kinda fooling around with the script and had to take off. My girlfriend closes my windows. What if you added something like ifaucet.net? You use your bitcoin wallet to start off. You then have the option to add a password to the account and email to recover your pass. This way you could play, collect, build up and cashout later. If you are up some coins, you can just leave it and play later with a bankroll.

I like it keeps track of wallets to IPs. I guess I tried this at one point and used a wallet I don't normally use. Maybe say something more clear like "A wallet has already been playing with this IP before" or something. I only even had the wallet ID still because it was saved in Google search. A normal everyday user is kinda stuck here. Maybe give an option to deactivate the old wallet and start working with the new one.

Also maybe default to 50 satoshi bets instead of the whole amount. I'm sure this and the previous one takes like two seconds for anyone downloading the script to change though.

Good looking script though. Only downside is the captcha. Could just be me, but I have to wait 2 seconds before clicking go once solving a funcaptcha. It's a shame people try and steal satoshi. In all the time they spend doing that they could make so much more learning a skill.

███
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 04:59:26 AM

really nice script can you change the script that the users have to reach a cashout amount ?
#

kind regrads

You can just change line 254 in /faucetboxgame/index.php

https://github.com/coinables/Bitcoin-Faucet-Dice-Faucet-Box/blob/master/faucetboxgame/index.php#L254
Code:
                } else if ($amount < 1){
$diceMsg = "You need at least 1 satoshi to cashout";
}

amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:43:09 AM

Thank you for Sharing this script , Good Work Man  Cheesy

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:04:31 PM

i uploaded your script and edited the configs.
But when i enter a BTC adress and press login comes no Captcha !!

Code:
Your Captcha Was Invalid

example: http://box.yannik.biz/
coinableS (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 02:52:29 AM

Code:
Your Captcha Was Invalid

Looks like you made some edits and added a div?? The captcha will auto popup when after clicking the play button using the original code I provided. Just make sure you follow all the steps in the readme on github.

felicita
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:53:12 AM

Code:
Your Captcha Was Invalid

Looks like you made some edits and added a div?? The captcha will auto popup when after clicking the play button using the original code I provided. Just make sure you follow all the steps in the readme on github.

sorry i changed nothing on the code i only edited the mysql connection and api keys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: