Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ANTMINER S3+PSU {Black Friday :D}  (Read 814 times)
ddestrucc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:53:01 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 09:03:51 PM by ddestrucc

I just want to sell (NO TRADE).
Paypal !
Neteller !

EU - 120€
USA- 150€

FREE SHIPPING   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Print from yesterday :X

http://prntscr.com/98uzjb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:58:52 PM

wheres the pictures to verify ownership with your username written down and todays date
ddestrucc (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:04:58 PM

sorry i forgot about it .

i just have yesterday photo.

http://prntscr.com/98uzjb

i will take other. in less then 2 hours.

Grin  Roll Eyes
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:35:37 AM

You must be located over in Europe. Not really a black Friday deal in the US you can get them cheaper off ebay with free shipping. Is that one running I am surprise it would be running hot with everything in front of the intake fan like that and the hot power supply in front of it as well.

ddestrucc (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:25:31 AM

You must be located over in Europe. Not really a black Friday deal in the US you can get them cheaper off ebay with free shipping. Is that one running I am surprise it would be running hot with everything in front of the intake fan like that and the hot power supply in front of it as well.

yes im from Portugal.
actually i just bring all together to take the photo.
 i have a little wall next to the PSU where i can put my S3.
so its not exactly what its look like.
but thank you for your reply. Smiley
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:33:31 AM

I will make a bid IF:
- you accept BTC (don't have funds in my PP at the moment)
- we use a trusted escrow (i'll pay the fees)
- you can give me a proof of mining Wink

I do understand that you're selling a working S3, without technical problems + a PSU that's in good shape and can be used for the S3 + the shipping from portugal to another EU country?

altcoinhosting

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:12:01 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 12:26:17 PM by altcoinhosting

Since i didn't get any reply (yet), i've made a new post so this gets bumped to the top of the OP's list Wink

I know 120€ is reasonable, but with the current expected difficulty and the uncertainty from the block halving, i cannot bid this much.
If i do not count the electricity, it'll take about 4 months to ROI at the current difficulty. I don't even want to make a calculation with electricity costs, diff rise and halving included...

I make a 0.23 BTC bid under the following terms:
- payment in bitcoin
- for the 0.23 BTC, i want: A working S3 (in good condition) + a working PSU (suitable for powering this S3) + shipping within the EU
- we use a trusted escrow. I'm willing to work with: devthedev, monbux, tomatocage, blazed, ognasty, master-p, Mitchełł or sebastianju. I'd prefer one that doesn't charge a fee (i'll make sure to leave a tip tough).
- i get to install the miner, and verify it's running for 2-3 days without error before i release the escrow. If the miner doesn't work, or displays errors, either the OP pays the postal fee to return the miner, or it doesn't get returned... Also, the OP agrees to release the funds back to me in case of HW failure during the test period.

PM me if you are interested in the bid, or want to negotiate Smiley

EDIT: this bid is only valid untill i change my mind Wink

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:18:47 PM

Since i didn't get any reply (yet), i've made a new post so this gets bumped to the top of the OP's list Wink

I know 120€ is reasonable, but with the current expected difficulty and the uncertainty from the block halving, i cannot bid this much.
If i do not count the electricity, it'll take about 4 months to ROI at the current difficulty. I don't even want to make a calculation with electricity costs, diff rise and halving included...

I make a 0.23 BTC bid under the following terms:
- payment in bitcoin
- for the 0.23 BTC, i want: A working S3 (in good condition) + a working PSU (suitable for powering this S3) + shipping within the EU
- we use a trusted escrow. I'm willing to work with: devthedev, monbux, tomatocage, blazed, ognasty, master-p, Mitchełł or sebastianju. I'd prefer one that doesn't charge a fee (i'll make sure to leave a tip tough).
- i get to install the miner, and verify it's running for 2-3 days without error before i release the escrow. If the miner doesn't work, or displays errors, either the OP pays the postal fee to return the miner, or it doesn't get returned... Also, the OP agrees to release the funds back to me in case of HW failure during the test period.

PM me if you are interested in the bid, or want to negotiate Smiley

EDIT: this bid is only valid untill i change my mind Wink

Good luck in getting anybody to meet your strict demands.

Right now the sellers are in control and they make the demands.  There is huge demand for miners and no supply at the moment. You best bet is just to buy a brand new S7.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
altcoinhosting

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:40:51 PM

Right now the sellers are in control and they make the demands.  There is huge demand for miners and no supply at the moment. You best bet is just to buy a brand new S7.

I'm just curious: which of my demans are strict?
The op comes to a bitcoin forum with a brand new account, do you think it's strict if i ask to pay in bitcoin, and refuse to send my money before i have any proof the OP will send a working product (in other words, ask for escrow and proof of mining)?

I don't know if it's a sellers market. The S7 hit the market, i personally believe the difficulty will rise, the blocks will halve and my power bill will rise, so i think 0.23BTC is a fair bid (i think it'll take months to ROI). It's up to the OP wether or not he'll accept it.

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:49:02 PM

Right now the sellers are in control and they make the demands.  There is huge demand for miners and no supply at the moment. You best bet is just to buy a brand new S7.

I'm just curious: which of my demans are strict?
The op comes to a bitcoin forum with a brand new account, do you think it's strict if i ask to pay in bitcoin, and refuse to send my money before i have any proof the OP will send a working product (in other words, ask for escrow and proof of mining)?

I don't know if it's a sellers market. The S7 hit the market, i personally believe the difficulty will rise, the blocks will halve and my power bill will rise, so i think 0.23BTC is a fair bid (i think it'll take months to ROI). It's up to the OP wether or not he'll accept it.

Right now everybody is holding on to their equipment hoping that BTC goes to $500-$1000.

0.23BTC would of been a good price when BTC was $200, not right now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
altcoinhosting

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 08:42:57 PM

Right now everybody is holding on to their equipment hoping that BTC goes to $500-$1000.

you're allowed to have your opinion, and i respect this... However, i have the right to disagree Wink
I see a lot of sales threads, both global and regional... People are selling their S3's, S4, S5's, sp20's... There are even some open S7 threads... Next to that, you can still buy geccoscience sticks, gridseeds and U3's.
Personally, i don't believe bitcoin will go to $500-$1000 in the near future, so i will not adapt my bid to a future that might not even happen.
With the halving coming up and the diff on the rise, i will stick to my 0.23BTC bid. I think it's fair for a second hand S3, given that i have no idear about its age or history, and the fact that it's not really power efficient. This bid will only be valid if my requirements are met (i do not think they are to strict, as adaseb presumed... I just don't like taking risks with an untrusted member).

If the OP is interested and/or wants to negotiate, he can PM me... I don't think i'll keep arguing in this thread tough, i don't think either one of us will be able to convince the other one.

Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:52:26 PM

you're allowed to have your opinion, and i respect this... However, i have the right to disagree Wink
I see a lot of sales threads, both global and regional... People are selling their S3's, S4, S5's, sp20's... There are even some open S7 threads... Next to that, you can still buy geccoscience sticks, gridseeds and U3's.
Personally, i don't believe bitcoin will go to $500-$1000 in the near future, so i will not adapt my bid to a future that might not even happen.
With the halving coming up and the diff on the rise, i will stick to my 0.23BTC bid. I think it's fair for a second hand S3, given that i have no idear about its age or history, and the fact that it's not really power efficient. This bid will only be valid if my requirements are met (i do not think they are to strict, as adaseb presumed... I just don't like taking risks with an untrusted member).

If the OP is interested and/or wants to negotiate, he can PM me... I don't think i'll keep arguing in this thread tough, i don't think either one of us will be able to convince the other one.

I just found myself asking the same question. I'm sitting on roughly 50 of the S3+ Batch 7/8 Units.  I was going to post them/craigslist them, but with the momentum that's growing BTC Price wise; and the fact that the hardware is paid for in whole; Block Halving hitting in 6 months, etc; even with modest difficulty increases the S3+ unit's could become real profit machines, especially if before the halving we see the price run up.

As the halving is a known event, the price change will precede the halving date far in advance; perhaps we're already starting to see just that.

That said, the S3+ is actually still in profit even at $0.12/kWh as of now, and that's at $340ish a coin.  About 2-3 months ago, I'd be lucky to get $90 for an S3+. Now on ebay they are regularly selling for $125 and up even.

So yea, I do wonder and would think miners will become more and more scarce as the date of halving approaches. Rare that electronics go up in value.

Cheers.

Strato
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:53:44 PM

I just found myself asking the same question. I'm sitting on roughly 50 of the S3+ Batch 7/8 Units.  I was going to post them/craigslist them, but with the momentum that's growing BTC Price wise; and the fact that the hardware is paid for in whole; Block Halving hitting in 6 months, etc; even with modest difficulty increases the S3+ unit's could become real profit machines, especially if before the halving we see the price run up.

As the halving is a known event, the price change will precede the halving date far in advance; perhaps we're already starting to see just that.

That said, the S3+ is actually still in profit even at $0.12/kWh as of now, and that's at $340ish a coin.  About 2-3 months ago, I'd be lucky to get $90 for an S3+. Now on ebay they are regularly selling for $125 and up even.

So yea, I do wonder and would think miners will become more and more scarce as the date of halving approaches. Rare that electronics go up in value.

Cheers.

Strato

You should just undervolt your S3 and they can be almost as efficient as an S5.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██