Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for the wave  (Read 5719 times)
flagpara (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:19:55 AM

Ok i know there are already lots of thread about how btc is going to go 400 or 1000$ in next weeks, but most of the time it's just people coming saying "it will" or "it won't".

Well i'm not an economist so i won't say i know, but i wish this thread will be used for people with facts and arguments, not just opinions.

I firmly believe in a near btc price rise, because of the coming halving and the black friday trend (more than 1000$ last year) and i saw something strange on cex.io:

As you see the market depht is closing, a week before there was much more sell order than buy orders, now it's 830btc buy order vs 710 btc sell order.

It means more people want to buy than to sell, logically the prise will go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 12:39:29 PM

You DO know this is a "Speculation" forum???

flagpara (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:13:08 PM

Yes i know, but speculation doesn't mean you have to base yourself on nothing. Speculation can be made through logic and arguments, not just what "you felt while drinking your coffee and that big revelation you had while you slept"!  Roll Eyes

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:45:06 PM

The price will just go up $10 and then go down $10. That's what we will see a lot more the comming weeks. As long as we can stay above $300 then we will surely see it go higher as the Bitcoin block halving is heading towards us.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:56:50 PM

I firmly believe in a near btc price rise, because of the coming halving and the black friday trend (more than 1000$ last year) and i saw something strange on cex.io:

As you see the market depht is closing, a week before there was much more sell order than buy orders, now it's 830btc buy order vs 710 btc sell order.

It wont matter much, since CEX only has 0.31% ($ 101,239   ) of the market volume as per CoinMarketCap. It's too little to be significant. Of course, it's another story if you'd see the same trend in OkCoin, BitFinex, and BitStamp, which when combined has greater than a third of market volume.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
flagpara (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:01:50 PM

It wont matter much, since CEX only has 0.31% ($ 101,239   ) of the market volume as per CoinMarketCap. It's too little to be significant. Of course, it's another story if you'd see the same trend in OkCoin, BitFinex, and BitStamp, which when combined has greater than a third of market volume.

You see i absolutely didn't think about that. Which makes my argument rather useless indeed. Thanks for the precision!

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:21:55 PM

Why should it raise on black friday? It would be more natural for it to go down since people want to buy stuff and stores accepting bitcoin don't accumulate but dump.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 04:59:10 PM

Why should it raise on black friday? It would be more natural for it to go down since people want to buy stuff and stores accepting bitcoin don't accumulate but dump.

source?
dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:07:47 PM

source?
It's already one year old but should give you the answer.
tldr: half of them go full fiat, 10% full bitcoin, remaining 40% take a mix.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/more-than-4400-bitpay-merchants-keep-bitcoins/
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:03:04 PM

If you are using cex.io to look at market depth, something is quite off. It is a minor exchange in bitcoin volume, so it has hardly an impact.

Look at stamp or the chinese exchanges and use those graphs, should give a much better view of how it is.
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:09:56 PM

The number of buy orders vs sell orders is meaningless because traders who want to manipulate the market put up huge orders to try frightening everyone into buying or selling when it suits them. Those giant orders are frequently removed if the price gets close to them because they are fake orders that a manipulative trader doesn't intend to allow them to be executed.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:19:26 PM

-snip-

Well the number of traders that put these numbers isn't always the same, the price can be pumped very fast if traders/big exchanges want to, maybe this weekend will be neutral no dump or pump.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:24:50 PM

Yes i know, but speculation doesn't mean you have to base yourself on nothing. Speculation can be made through logic and arguments, not just what "you felt while drinking your coffee and that big revelation you had while you slept"!  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, Bitcoin very often defies logic! So not to crush your analysis and reasoning, you can use all the logic of this world, but Bitcoin will still do its own thing and that will most often be what you haven't expected.

This summarizes all of my attempts to predict Bitcoin movements by using logic and analysis! Smiley
mirana12345

Activity: 630

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:45:46 PM

You see i absolutely didn't think about that. Which makes my argument rather useless indeed. Thanks for the precision!

Actually you are right, just not correct in calculating overall price trend based on just cex. The thing is ; the support is rising on other exchanges like it is on cex, so
you were right. I'm just not too sure that there will be a wave, it looks far more like a small uptrend that will push price 10-15 usd up, nothing big. (for now)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:52:46 PM

It is short term, which don't means it can last and have a new bottom at a higher price.

Accross the exchanges there are no signals for a higher peak.
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:52:58 AM

Actually you are right, just not correct in calculating overall price trend based on just cex. The thing is ; the support is rising on other exchanges like it is on cex, so
you were right. I'm just not too sure that there will be a wave, it looks far more like a small uptrend that will push price 10-15 usd up, nothing big. (for now)

If only predicting trends was as easy as looking at market depth, then a lot of people will make money.
Alas, nothing can be concluded about causation for the small price increase that we have seen.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 07:19:42 AM

If only predicting trends was as easy as looking at market depth, then a lot of people will make money.
Alas, nothing can be concluded about causation for the small price increase that we have seen.

It might not be 100% sure stuff will happen, but it sure can be indicators of a price direction.

Closing gap may indeed support an increase, but it needs to be on all exchanges at the same time to have a great effect.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:25:52 AM

Black Friday s one off phenomenon, it ll push the price up but I dont think it ll keep the price at higher levels. BTC halving on the other hand, yes, this one ll push BTC price up. Cause there s no coming back once reward halves. BTC supply will be significantly diminished after that date. If demand, stays more-less the same, everybody knows what s gonna happen with the price.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:27:16 AM

Black Friday s one off phenomenon, it ll push the price up but I dont think it ll keep the price at higher levels. BTC halving on the other hand, yes, this one ll push BTC price up. Cause there s no coming back once reward halves. BTC supply will be significantly diminished after that date. If demand, stays more-less the same, everybody knows what s gonna happen with the price.

If the market is efficient, the block reward halving should have been incorporated in the price by now.
We already are more than $100 up from where we were a couple of months back.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:36:05 AM

The OP is logically correct about the rates going up on the black friday.Since on black friday people online would want to shop using bitcoins, as you know there would be variety of merchants selling goods for cheap prices.Moreover they'll only accept bitcoins as the mode of payment(I'm speaking of btc accepting stores here).People would would like to cop these deals need btc's for which they have to buy them.This increases the demand for btc's as many users would like to keep them for the day and prices will generally go up as prices go up when there is a demand for product in the market.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:00:19 PM

Unfortunately, Bitcoin very often defies logic! So not to crush your analysis and reasoning, you can use all the logic of this world, but Bitcoin will still do its own thing and that will most often be what you haven't expected.

This summarizes all of my attempts to predict Bitcoin movements by using logic and analysis! Smiley
BTC is a beast of it's own virtues. That is why it is spelt with a capital B.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
flagpara (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:26:24 PM

More on Bfxdata -> buy when BTC price trend is up after decrease in Flash Return rate (FRR). It means more users are funding margin call accounts to satisfy demand for leveraging (i.e. sentiment become bullish).

Thanks a lot for all those informations, but personnally i don't understand a thing  Shocked

flagpara (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:36:47 PM

Bfxdata are Bitfinex data. This exchange gives users the possibility to fund margin account at a give rate. To summarize you are paid to lend your money to others users who want leverage.

https://www.bitfinex.com/pages/features

Wow! I didn't know it existed... But isn't it a bit strange? I mean what is the point? If you lend your coins for somebody else to trade, you're the one taking the risk (it's your coins they're betting) but you'll only get parts of the profit. So why going with that solution?

mcplums

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:54:51 PM

Ok i know there are already lots of thread about how btc is going to go 400 or 1000$ in next weeks, but most of the time it's just people coming saying "it will" or "it won't".

Well i'm not an economist so i won't say i know, but i wish this thread will be used for people with facts and arguments, not just opinions.

No one knows what the price will do over the next few weeks op, economists included.

The only exception are those with insider information. If I had $1bn that I was planning on buying bitcoin with tomorrow I would have a pretty good idea of what would happen to the price.
Hugroll

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:57:27 PM

i also think that the price is going to go up around black friday, just like the time it went upto $1000. However i believe that hitting 1k this year mighe be tough, i was kinda expecting it to go upto around 500-600. and i think the reason the buy orders went up is cuz of black friday, people are stacking up on btc incase they find something on sale to buy lol.
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 05:43:25 PM

The Bitcoin Black Friday tradition started as a way to entice new merchants to sign up with processors. When companies like NewEgg, Microsoft and Gyft started to accept bitcoin and promote deals, the press coverage drove price up until Black Friday. Price soared to record highs of $1,163.
The 5 weeks following November 29, 2013 still haunts early Bitcoiners. As consumers continued to spend bitcoins, price plunged almost 50% until Christmas Eve.

In 2015, we don’t expect a price plunge post Black Friday because consumers have options to shop on open marketplaces. Rational consumers will shop where they find the best value, so if open marketplaces can provide better value than Bitcoin selling merchants, we shouldn’t expect another price plunge. On open marketplaces, merchants receive bitcoins instead of bank deposits drastically reducing sell pressure. Higher efficiency can then be translated to better value for both consumers and merchants.

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:54:34 PM

the price is fluctuating a lot right now because of the black friday though im afraid that the price can go down a lot after a few days after this event i dont know if i should sell my btc

AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:27:03 PM

the price is fluctuating a lot right now because of the black friday though im afraid that the price can go down a lot after a few days after this event i dont know if i should sell my btc
Price volatility in the next few days may allow you to earn good money in the coming days on the correctly chosen strategy. You only need to define an expected range of volatility.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:24:41 AM

I do not see volume increase so far. So the Black Friday is American effect. The American are still sleepin.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sictalfia

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 08:32:02 AM

The price did not go down at all. It is just between $340 to $360. So there is not much effect of black friday.
manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:22:59 AM

Price volatility in the next few days may allow you to earn good money in the coming days on the correctly chosen strategy. You only need to define an expected range of volatility.

And you may incur huge losses if there is a breakout in either direction.
Trading is always risky. Better to have a hold strategy, if you are a long-term bull.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:07:09 AM

When there is a wavering in price, everybody is speculating of it going even much higher. But none foresees the wavering in the first place  Roll Eyes

Maybe it will go to 500, but I think it will go down again based on previous experiences only.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:56:54 AM

The price did not go down at all. It is just between $340 to $360. So there is not much effect of black friday.

it work like that, big manipultor increase the price --> waiting for average joe to enter, if they do not enter in the market, they will stop, you get the current type of pump

otherwise they will continue for the next wave of average joe, then, they dump at random and take the few coins of the average joe

this is certainly sure for small exchange with low volume
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 11:45:36 AM

It was interesting to read what everyone on here said before black friday and what people have to say after.

It did go up a bit around black friday but not by much as many here suspected.

Rufsilf

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:48:14 PM

It was interesting to read what everyone on here said before black friday and what people have to say after.

The Black Friday has little effect on the bitcoin price. The price is very stable recently.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
defaultking

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 12:57:02 PM

Ha ha thanks op. I just commented last night that I wish more speculation topics had moremeat and not just it's going to crash or to the moon. With that said I think bitcoin will drop a little this week if Chinese markets stabilize Monday due to people moving there money back into the market.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:14:42 PM

I'm just hoping for bitcoin to continue to rise. I know that bitcoin eventually will come down a bit after it rises, but I hope it won't crash all the way down to nearing $100. Halving is coming up so I'm pretty excited about that as well. Let's just wait and see what 2016 has in store for bitcoin.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:47:33 PM

There is a waving coming, but i expect it to go down, instead of going up it is going down.

Too bad we will not see a 500 USD spike.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:54:39 PM

There is a waving coming, but i expect it to go down, instead of going up it is going down.

There is only a upward wave coming. We might see $500 by the end of this month or next month.
flagpara (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:31:05 AM

Hope you're saying right friend! But don't hope too much, It smells like it's going crazy upward those days :/

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:19:29 AM

Price is more volatile these days and we are seeing alternative pump and dump every week. If there will be another pump like happened recently 500 mark is nothing to get passed.

Sictalfia

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:19:07 AM

Price is more volatile these days and we are seeing alternative pump and dump every week. If there will be another pump like happened recently 500 mark is nothing to get passed.

The price is lower than $400 for some time. So there is no alternative pump and dump every week recently. But we will see.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:46:07 PM

The price is lower than $400 for some time. So there is no alternative pump and dump every week recently. But we will see.
best week for trader i'd say, you can make profit in short term easily because this event, incase if you had good instinct

Soon we can't expect. Recently only one day user got good value back. Suddenly it rose to 424$. who sold at that time got little profit, also the price
fall down suddenly to 390$ in a short time. these days it won't happen again
Rufsilf

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:07:28 PM

best week for trader i'd say, you can make profit in short term easily because this event, incase if you had good instinct

Soon we can't expect. Recently only one day user got good value back. Suddenly it rose to 424$. who sold at that time got little profit, also the price

The timing of buying and selling is too difficult to find.  I seldom buy low and sell high. When I sell, the price will usually go higher.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:13:31 PM

The timing of buying and selling is too difficult to find.  I seldom buy low and sell high. When I sell, the price will usually go higher.

When you sell and the price goes higher it means you are selling too early because you are affraid the price will go down again, or you just don't know much about the market.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:08:17 PM

The Black Friday has little effect on the bitcoin price. The price is very stable recently.

I think the price will soon be really up. Particularly since it is almost chinese new year and that many people are going to use it.
He already goes even gradually up, so you never know.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:53:02 PM

I think the big wave is coming and the price will rise in few days. I'm shock to see that the price today is stable in 380-390 in few days the price will goes high. So before it happens just buy some bitcoins today and keep holding on it until the price reach again above $400.
I don't push you to believe me but i feel that the price will rise. We know that no one can't predict it very well and the sign of price increase is there that's why i feel it.. So just get ready to lose or make some profit with the price high..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:45:41 PM

The big wave is already beginning, but not up, but down.
Look close at the charts, after 500 the direction we went was down. My guess is this will prolong.
Sictalfia

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 05:42:03 PM

Look close at the charts, after 500 the direction we went was down. My guess is this will prolong.

The price could fluctuate around $400 for a few weeks. Then it will go up, could be quite a lot due to the halving.
Kwiksave

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 08:52:32 PM

I think the price will consolidate in the $450 range for the next 5 weeks. Then it will rise to the $600 range.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:08:21 PM

There is only a upward wave coming. We might see $500 by the end of this month or next month.
Seems like we're a little bit stuck in the $430-$450 range, but we could break up or down at any time.  I think sentiment is pretty good lately, so I may start buying again when I get some money.  That's always the problem.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Rufsilf

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:36:39 PM

Seems like we're a little bit stuck in the $430-$450 range, but we could break up or down at any time.  I think sentiment is pretty good lately, so I may start buying again when I get some money.  That's always the problem.

I would call that consolidation. So the price could be very high after long term consolidation. This happened last year.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dadiansun

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:34:46 AM

I would call that consolidation. So the price could be very high after long term consolidation. This happened last year.

During the consolidation phase, the pepole who made profit in the previous wave will take profit, so the average cost will rise.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:07:58 PM

Everything happens in a short time without any notification. Prepared plans not gonna give you profit, just trading needs to be made with the self prediction of price, as most times the price will be fluctuating.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:10:57 PM

so the price is not rising and there are no waves right now but i hope soon this will happen as the stable price is really boring

if there was a rise i would definitely make some decent money out of it as i have a bit less than one bitcoin, cant wait for the halving because of that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

so the price is not rising and there are no waves right now but i hope soon this will happen as the stable price is really boring

if there was a rise i would definitely make some decent money out of it as i have a bit less than one bitcoin, cant wait for the halving because of that

Enjoy the quiet as long as it's holds.There will be more than enough rides, ups and downs coming this year due to speculation, rumours, FUD and influence by media.The year is still pretty young and a lot of people will smile and cry until the end of it.
Rufsilf

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:18:27 AM

Enjoy the quiet as long as it's holds.There will be more than enough rides, ups and downs coming this year due to speculation, rumours, FUD and influence by media.The year is still pretty young and a lot of people will smile and cry until the end of it.

Yes. The price of bitcoin is very volatile. It will hinder its general adoption. When the price is more stable, many people will use it.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kwiksave

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:03:55 AM

Yes. The price of bitcoin is very volatile. It will hinder its general adoption. When the price is more stable, many people will use it.

The more people use it, the higher price the bitcoin will be. And the price will also more stable in the future.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:48:17 AM

this is a part of the market and a very necessary part too, and it is the same in other money markets like USD-EUR but since those are so big, the swings are smaller too.

also bitcoin's big swings and volatility has been reducing for some time now and we don't see those big changes anymore.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:38:08 PM

There are a lot of people that is still waiting indeed for a good price increase and that they hope that they can earn some money with it, but that is quite risky.
Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen with Bitcoin because it is always changing and that is the problem of Bitcoin, we all know that the having is coming indeed.

But we have to see and wait what will happen after the halving.
Rufsilf

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:52:19 PM

There are a lot of people that is still waiting indeed for a good price increase and that they hope that they can earn some money with it, but that is quite risky.
Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen with Bitcoin because it is always changing and that is the problem of Bitcoin, we all know that the having is coming indeed.

We do not know for sure if the halving will double the price. But the price will rise after the halving.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:23:48 AM

We do not know for sure if the halving will double the price. But the price will rise after the halving.

Halving is expected to double the price, at the same time there will be not much impact on price during the time of halving.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Rufsilf

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:39:03 PM

Halving is expected to double the price, at the same time there will be not much impact on price during the time of halving.

There will be a very big impact on the price during the halving. I think the price willl rise from $420 to $700.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dadiansun

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:19:25 PM

There will be a very big impact on the price during the halving. I think the price willl rise from $420 to $700.

The price is already $460 today. It might break the peak set in the last December very soon. So $800 could be price near halving.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:47:59 PM

If the price breaks 480 it will go to 500 that's final, however at best i do see the price go to 550/600 this year. Not much higher then that.

Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:55:03 PM

If the price breaks 480 it will go to 500 that's final, however at best i do see the price go to 550/600 this year. Not much higher then that.

The price did not break 480, instead it dropped to $438. That could be good for the future price as it consoiidated.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Dadiansun

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:38:29 AM

The price did not break 480, instead it dropped to $438. That could be good for the future price as it consoiidated.

The price is $460 again. Maybe Satoshi will not dump his  1 million coins soon. So people have more confidence.
Sictalfia

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:45:17 AM

The price is $460 again. Maybe Satoshi will not dump his  1 million coins soon. So people have more confidence.

The price has risen from $460 to $520, or 15% over the last 20 days. The important implication is that it has broken the recent trading range.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:59:12 AM

People say "it will" and "it won't" because this is the speculation board  Cheesy

If you say that something "will" happen, then this belongs in the economics or even the bitcoin discussion board Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:25:07 AM

The price has risen from $460 to $520, or 15% over the last 20 days. The important implication is that it has broken the recent trading range.

The price rise is even higher in the Chinese exchanges. The price is around $620 in some exchanges.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:37:01 AM

People say "it will" and "it won't" because this is the speculation board  Cheesy

If you say that something "will" happen, then this belongs in the economics or even the bitcoin discussion board Smiley

it's just easier to say it like that

it's implied that it's speculation because it is on the speculation board.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: