Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782149 times)
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:19:28 AM

Hi guys
well we are  starting to get a few orders  now for the Masternodes witch is cool thanks for that
i have now added this to the email that  our system sends out

Dear {$client_name},

PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL IN FULL AND PRINT IT FOR YOUR RECORDS

Thank you for your order from us!

Your Darnet Masternode has now been setup and this email contains all the information you will need in order to begin using your account.

New Account Information

Package: {$service_product_name}
First Payment Amount: {$service_first_payment_amount}
Recurring Amount: {$service_recurring_amount}
Billing Cycle: {$service_billing_cycle}
Next Due Date: {$service_next_due_date}

Node Login Details

Username: root
Password: {$service_password}
IPs: {php}$serv=$this->_tpl_vars["service_id"];$query=mysql_query("SELECT vmtype,vmid,vmip FROM tblhosting WHERE id=".$serv);$info=mysql_fetch_array($query);echo $info["vmip"];{/php}

Manage Server: {$whmcs_url}/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id={$service_id}}

You must setup your masternode now.

OK, so you want to start a DarkNet masternode, here's how to do it. Note, these instuctions are intended for
those running the Qt DarkNet wallet. If you are using darknetd the same steps apply, but, whenever a command is
to be entered in the console you would enter the command on the command line preceded by "./darnet-cli",
for example, to generate the masternode private key you would enter "./darknet-cli masternode genkey".
This should go without saying, but don't enter the quotation marks when entering commands.

Step 1: First, open the console of your wallet and create an address for your masternode, do this by entering
"getaccountaddress MN". You can replace "MN" with whatever you would like to name your masternode.

Step 2: Send 10000DNET to the address you just created. It must be exactly 10000, in one transaction.

Step 3: Execute "masternode genkey" in your wallet's console.

Step 4: Open the darknet.conf folder in the data directory for your wallet, edit it like so:

rpcuser=long random username
rpcpassword=longer random password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replace the Xs with the key generated when you ran "masternode genkey" in step 3.

Step 5: Save the darknet.conf file, close, and restart your wallet.

Step 6: In the console of your wallet enter "masternode start", assuming everything went well you should see a
message letting you know your masternode has been started successfully.

Thank you for choosing us.

{$signature}

If you think i sound add any more information please let me know

thanks
Paul

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:10:29 PM

OK, to start with, you can not use duplicate public IP's, internal network IP's or your loopback address's as your MN address's. you need to open port 51472 in your router, and then go to google and search "Whats my IP"

don't port forward, just open the port in your firewall..

then use that IP address.

secondly, if you are only going to have one Masternode, then you can do everything within your darknet.conf file. if you will have more than one Masternode, you will need to use the darknet.conf file on the remote masternodes, and use the masternode.conf file on the local wallet (Your Controller wallet which holds the actual coins)

Thanks for your help. Also noticed you updated the OP.
I think I got it up and running now. Saw my first payment come though.  Smiley

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:10:11 PM

I downloaded source from git, I ran the script , then the usual : ./configure, make and then sudo make install, it all went well and installed.
I went to /usr/local/bin, then double clicked the darknet-qt, I got a dialog box error saying:
Code:
The file "darknet-qt" has no known programs associated with it.  If you trust the source of this file, and have sufficient permissions, you can mark it executable and launch it. Or, you can use the "Open With" dialogue to pick a program to associate it with.

Is it a permissions problem? if so how do I fix?

Cheers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

shkbits

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:58:16 PM

I downloaded source from git, I ran the script , then the usual : ./configure, make and then sudo make install, it all went well and installed.
I went to /usr/local/bin, then double clicked the darknet-qt, I got a dialog box error saying:
Code:
The file "darknet-qt" has no known programs associated with it.  If you trust the source of this file, and have sufficient permissions, you can mark it executable and launch it. Or, you can use the "Open With" dialogue to pick a program to associate it with.

Cheers.

Try running the app from terminal. Just type "darknet-qt" from command prompt. I am still not able to figure out how to make a wallet open by double clicking Smiley.

"make install" would have already made it executable, if not do "chmod +x /usr/local/bin/darknet-qt"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:24:22 PM

Code:

Cheers.

Try running the app from terminal. Just type "darknet-qt" from command prompt. I am still not able to figure out how to make a wallet open by double clicking Smiley.

"make install" would have already made it executable, if not do "chmod +x /usr/local/bin/darknet-qt"

That done it.

Cheers. Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:11:14 PM

Dev what are your plans or proposals for the future of DNET? Any roadmap in the works?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

hello now i have downloaded qt wallet from link in first page ... but how i can change language?? when i start qtwallet it in chinese.... how i can change language?? thanks

Huh
Maicol792
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:17:50 PM

hello now i have downloaded qt wallet from link in first page ... but how i can change language?? when i start qtwallet it in chinese.... how i can change language?? thanks

Huh

autoresolved :-) i find option in setting :-) finally eng selected .... one big auto thanks :-)
Maicol792
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:33:26 PM

on my wallet i setted mastenode address ... now i send from my address to masternode address exctly 10000 dnet ... i apply complete procedure for run masternode but when in console write masternode start the result is " Not capable masternode: Can't detect external address. Please use the masternodeaddr configuration option."

why???

i can set masternode in my wallet if i have in totally 13000 dnet ... and sended 10000 to my mastenode address created... why not work?

thanks
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:47:43 PM

Add in the conf file:

Code:
masternodeaddr=YOURIPADDRESS:51472

danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 07:51:53 PM

I'm trying to spin up a darknet wallet on an ubuntu box, I pulled down the latest DNET linux wallet, installed the dependencies and from what i can tell I'm supposed to run ./darknet-cli. When i ran it the first time it complained about no .conf, so I put that in place and now it just spits out "error: couldn't connect to server" when i run ./darknet-cli start. Any suggestions? Works fine on OSX and Windows...

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
StakeBox

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 07:57:39 PM

I'm trying to spin up a darknet wallet on an ubuntu box, I pulled down the latest DNET linux wallet, installed the dependencies and from what i can tell I'm supposed to run ./darknet-cli. When i ran it the first time it complained about no .conf, so I put that in place and now it just spits out "error: couldn't connect to server" when i run ./darknet-cli start. Any suggestions? Works fine on OSX and Windows...

The darknet-cli is used to pass commands to the wallet. The command to start the wallet is ./darknetd for the daemon.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:01:01 PM

Try the darknet-qt in src/qt.
Add the nodes from op. My win wallet didn't need the addnodes, the linux one didn't connect without.
danosphere
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:21:27 PM

Add the nodes from op. My win wallet didn't need the addnodes, the linux one didn't connect without.

Thank trying to do this but need to build from source to get that darknet-qt to show up in src/qt... tried building from source and got this error/output stream:

Code:
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/Darknet/src'
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/Darknet/src'
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-allocators.lo
  CXX      primitives/libbitcoinconsensus_la-transaction.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-hmac_sha512.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha1.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha256.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha512.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-ripemd160.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-eccryptoverify.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-ecwrapper.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-hash.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-pubkey.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-script.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-interpreter.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-bitcoinconsensus.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-uint256.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-utilstrencodings.lo
  CXXLD    libbitcoinconsensus.la
  CXX      darknetd-darknetd.o
g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.8/README.Bugs> for instructions.
make[2]: *** [darknetd-darknetd.o] Error 4
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/Darknet/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/Darknet/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Any ideas?  Undecided

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:23:33 PM

on my wallet i setted mastenode address ... now i send from my address to masternode address exctly 10000 dnet ... i apply complete procedure for run masternode but when in console write masternode start the result is " Not capable masternode: Can't detect external address. Please use the masternodeaddr configuration option."

why???

i can set masternode in my wallet if i have in totally 13000 dnet ... and sended 10000 to my mastenode address created... why not work?

thanks

You missed a step, Your router MUST have port 51472 open or you will get this error
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:25:47 PM

Thank trying to do this but need to build from source to get that darknet-qt to show up in src/qt... tried building from source and got this error/output stream:

Code:
Making all in src
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-allocators.lo
  CXX      primitives/libbitcoinconsensus_la-transaction.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-hmac_sha512.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha1.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha256.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha512.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-ripemd160.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-eccryptoverify.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-ecwrapper.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-hash.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-pubkey.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-script.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-interpreter.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-bitcoinconsensus.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-uint256.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-utilstrencodings.lo
  CXXLD    libbitcoinconsensus.la
  CXX      darknetd-darknetd.o

Any ideas?  Undecided

did you use the install script that I provided to compile and install all the Deps etc? then auto-compile everything for you??

You can also use the precompiled Linux binaries I have provided as well

if you download the precompiled binaries, there is also a script to install all the required Deps before you can use those binaries.
StakeBox

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:27:13 PM

Code:
Making all in src
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-allocators.lo
  CXX      primitives/libbitcoinconsensus_la-transaction.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-hmac_sha512.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha1.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha256.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha512.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-ripemd160.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-eccryptoverify.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-ecwrapper.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-hash.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-pubkey.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-script.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-interpreter.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-bitcoinconsensus.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-uint256.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-utilstrencodings.lo
  CXXLD    libbitcoinconsensus.la
  CXX      darknetd-darknetd.o

Any ideas?  Undecided

How much RAM do you have available? I usually see "g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)" compiling on Raspberry Pi with too many cores and I run out of RAM.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638

jakiman is back!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:57:53 PM

I'm stuck syncing at block 20540 for both my wallets since an hour ago even with plenty of active connections.
Anyone else having similar issues? Cry

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:07:21 PM

im unable to get wallet to sync  have 0 peers and cant add nodes through console... help?
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:17:32 PM

We are looking into the stall. We know one of the pools went down earlier at that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: