Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782149 times)
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:44:22 PM

IMO at this stage focus should be on implementing proposed tech and usability instead of aesthetic changes.

OK guys and gals.. I did end up finding crz that Danonthehill suggested, his work is "Outstanding", but with that quality, comes a cost. a significant one. He has asked for a budget, so I need to guage what everyone thinks.

If you want to see a sample of his work, check out this link;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.0

To start he is willing to redesign the the BCT ANN, Coin Logo and Default Wallet Design.

I am sure this would take us to a higher level of professionalism, but I need to hear your thoughts before I create a budgetary proposal for his work.

The Tech is happening regardless of any other options, it just takes time. We have a whole plethora of items in the works to be integrated into the wallet over the next few updates.

Yes, it takes time, I can surely understand...questioning anything related to it wasn't my intention.....I meant will it have any positive impact at this stage if a significant amount is utilized for aesthetic changes?

Well, that is a great question, and I am sure it could help to some degree, but mainly I was doing the research as I am trying to follow up on every suggestion that is posted by Masternode owners to see how viable something is.

That's exactly why I have interest in this coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:44:36 PM

These instructions work perfectly.

Step 4: Open the darknet.conf file in the data directory of the controller wallet, again, on the laptop in
this example, Modify the contents to match this:

rpcuser=long random username
rpcpassword=longer random password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256

Step 5: Close the wallet and restart it.

Step 6: Open the darknet.conf file in the data directory of one of your masternode wallets, on a RPi in this
example. modify the contents of the file to look like this:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
externalip=<your unique public ip address>
bind=<your unique public ip address>
masternodeaddr=<your unique public ip address>
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replacing the username and password with your own, and replacing the Xs with the masternode private key that
corresponds to the masternode alias you would like for this masternode.

Step 7: Close and restart that wallet.

If you have a local masternode running in your wallet, it should be a snap to get that one moved to the MP-Hosting VPS

Once you have completed moving your details as instructed above..  then you need to setup your masternode.conf file

Open the masternode.conf file in the data directory of your laptop's wallet and edit it. In one
line for each masternode follow this format:

ALIAS IP:51472 MASTERNODEPRIVKEY TRANSACTIONHASH INDEX​.

The ALIAS is what you name the address you sent the initial 10k DNET too.
The IP is the IP where the masternode wallet can be found <MP-Hosting has provided this for you>
The MASTERNODEPRIVKEY is the output from the command "masternode genkey" you entered earlier.
The TRANSACTIONHASH and INDEX are the output you received when you executed "masternode outputs" earlier.

Boom done.. make sure you have rebooted all you wallets after the changes, and start your wallet from your controller wallet;

masternode start-alias <THE ALIAS YOU CHOSE ABOVE> <YOUR WALLET PASSPHRASE IF YOU HAVE ENCRYPTED YOUR WALLET>
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

OK guys and gals.. I did end up finding crz that Danonthehill suggested, his work is "Outstanding", but with that quality, comes a cost. a significant one. He has asked for a budget, so I need to guage what everyone thinks.

To start he is willing to redesign the the BCT ANN, Coin Logo and Default Wallet Design.

I am sure this would take us to a higher level of professionalism, but I need to hear your thoughts before I create a budgetary proposal for his work.

I was also approached by another individual who has done some work, waiting to hear back what other services he offers (possible Wallet Gui/ Coin Logo Design)

here is his example he recently finished;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1268718.0

he is significantly cheaper;

give me your ideas please
I think we should wait till the POW is over as I am hoping the coin value will increase after that.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:00:12 PM

These instructions work perfectly.

Step 4: Open the darknet.conf file in the data directory of the controller wallet, again, on the laptop in
this example, Modify the contents to match this:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=0
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256

Step 5: Close the wallet and restart it.

Step 6: Open the darknet.conf file in the data directory of one of your masternode wallets, on a RPi in this
example. modify the contents of the file to look like this:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
externalip=<your unique public ip address>
bind=<your unique public ip address>
masternodeaddr=<your unique public ip address>
masternodeprivkey=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Replacing the username and password with your own, and replacing the Xs with the masternode private key that
corresponds to the masternode alias you would like for this masternode.

Step 7: Close and restart that wallet.

If you have a local masternode running in your wallet, it should be a snap to get that one moved to the MP-Hosting VPS

Once you have completed moving your details as instructed above..  then you need to setup your masternode.conf file

Open the masternode.conf file in the data directory of your laptop's wallet and edit it. In one
line for each masternode follow this format:

ALIAS IP:51472 MASTERNODEPRIVKEY TRANSACTIONHASH INDEX​.

The ALIAS is what you name the address you sent the initial 10k DNET too.
The IP is the IP where the masternode wallet can be found <MP-Hosting has provided this for you>
The MASTERNODEPRIVKEY is the output from the command "masternode genkey" you entered earlier.
The TRANSACTIONHASH and INDEX are the output you received when you executed "masternode outputs" earlier.

Boom done.. make sure you have rebooted all you wallets after the changes, and start your wallet from your controller wallet;

masternode start-alias <THE ALIAS YOU CHOSE ABOVE> <YOUR WALLET PASSPHRASE IF YOU HAVE ENCRYPTED YOUR WALLET>
Thanks Dev for such a quick response! I will chew everything and give a go again.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:10:28 PM

I was also approached by another individual who has done some work, waiting to hear back what other services he offers (possible Wallet Gui/ Coin Logo Design)

I think we should wait till the POW is over as I am hoping the coin value will increase after that.

Thats what Im thinking,, Why pay to raise the price ourselves with advertising when soon the price will correct anyways with new implications and the ending of PoW?

The buy support is strong regardless of the price atm. It's tedious accumulating large amounts of coins already...you beautiful bastards...

Miners have been dumping for a week below 500 as the support continues to get stronger and the amount of coins being sold are decreasing with exception of the 22nd where nearly 2 million coins were traded and DNET closed the same as it opened that day. I say HODL the DNET, invest any capital you choose in buy support and wait.

We should just hold a contest for a new logo design. 10000 DNET.   >>Ill donate 2,500  Cool

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:13:34 PM

Fuck the graphics unless you plan some large marketing campaign. Focus on the core.
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:30:45 PM

CRZ looks better.  I would suggest wait until market rises so that cost becomes viable. Perhaps major brand overhaul after anon developments have taken place?
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:33:41 PM

Thats what Im thinking,, Why pay to raise the price ourselves with advertising when soon the price will correct anyways with new implications and the ending of PoW?

The buy support is strong regardless of the price atm. It's tedious accumulating large amounts of coins already...you beautiful bastards...

Miners have been dumping for a week below 500 as the support continues to get stronger and the amount of coins being sold are decreasing with exception of the 22nd where nearly 2 million coins were traded and DNET closed the same as it opened that day. I say HODL the DNET, invest any capital you choose in buy support and wait.

We should just hold a contest for a new logo design. 10000 DNET.   >>Ill donate 2,500  Cool
+ 2,500 from me too.
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:29:59 PM

Will anyone would be willing to help a nob how to set up a remote master node on MP-Hosting server. I've spent  many hours and sleepless nights following instructions of developer and searching this forum to make it happened. Unsuccessfully.
I went to two local IT and software developing firms- no one was able to help me .
First didn't have a clue what is crypto currency so I had to introduce him to it and he was very exited but no help with setting up nodes.
Another one said that he doesn't work with Linux there fore can't help me.
What I have:
DNET client installed on my laptop with local master node set up and running(managed)
Have putty browser and able to log it to my remote  DNET server on MP-Hosting.
What should I do next?
PS
Would gladly contribute 20000 DNET coins if I get  this sorted.

Picture setup guide in my sig
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:56:18 PM

You don't like my logo eh.. Tongue
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:07:37 PM

Nothing wrong with the logo! I say if someone wants to change it let them do it for community donations on completion.
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:30:51 PM

Nothing wrong with the logo! I say if someone wants to change it let them do it for community donations on completion.
It's all good, really. I just threw it together, as I am not a Graphics Designer by any means... Tongue
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:52:14 AM

The first one looks really good but i think budget will be too big with current DNET market price.
The second one looks not professional. Original design of DNET is better.

I can make logo and some graphics for thread just for donations from community. I'll also participate in logo contest with pleasure.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:14:42 AM

It's all good, really. I just threw it together, as I am not a Graphics Designer by any means... Tongue

Am I the one who should tell you that this is not a beauty contest and that paying for plastic surgery does not really help you in a fist fight?
bumaga

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:23:48 AM

I want to buy Raspberry PI 3 , planned to release pi3 wallet? or pi2wallet is also suitable
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:05:30 AM

For some reason, I can't get to Yobit...
Has the wallet been updated and sync'ed on Yobit?
Can we deposit/withdraw DNET there now?

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:19:39 AM

For some reason, I can't get to Yobit...
Has the wallet been updated and sync'ed on Yobit?
Can we deposit/withdraw DNET there now?

i guess the problem was never sorted out?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.msg14486201;topicseen#msg14486201
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.msg14541290;topicseen#msg14541290

be careful with yobit a lot of warnings in this forum....
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:31:17 AM

I've just requested Nova Exchange to add DNET. (both twitter & thread)
Better to have more options than be heavily centralized at Bittrex. Wink

https://novaexchange.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1440340.0

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 12:08:12 PM

Dont forget its also on
BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=DNET/BTC

thanks
Paul
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:11:11 PM

I have just requested that Poloniex add it. Oh, wait. They don't care what we request...
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: