Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782149 times)
mikegi

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:13:30 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2016, 07:40:27 AM by mikegi

Went through the same procedure as setting up my other masternodes.

Using the latest version...
    "version" : 2010203,
    "protocolversion" : 70701,
    "walletversion" : 61000,

Sent 10000 to the address, made the private key... updated masternode.conf, restarted wallet.

The transaction does show up in this list "darknet-cli listlockunspent"

But is not in in the list "darknet-cli  masternode outputs"

Unsurprisingly, trying to start the masternode shows...

"errorMessage" : "Could not allocate vin ...... for masternode ........onion:51472"

Any ideas what went wrong here?

I'm going to try a fresh install and regenerate my wallet from a dump.

Any ideas about how to disable staking?  This is a feature request.

I wouldn't want the wallet to stake transactions from my running masternode before I can lock the transactions

EDIT: From the logs, it looks like the TXs from masternode.conf are parsed

Some ideas.
- start with "maxconnections=0"

EDIT: this does not disable p2p connections

I guess "darknet-cli setstakesplitthreshold" would not be useful.

EDIT: Well at least the wallet conflicts are fixed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:34:27 AM

hmm i guess more than 50% of my masternodes dropped out of payment ....

something has happend on saturday, if i check the nodes not getting payments anymore they are all in sync,  "status" : "Masternode successfully started" and controller wallet says "status" : "ENABLED" and tx shows up in masternode list.

not sure what to do but something is wrong ..

Luckily I only had about 4 masternodes that had its sync stuck over the last few days.
I just stopped/started the darknetd and it caught right back up. No biggie really.

Also, I just got back from work and checked my masternode that couldn't start up.
It's back up! I guess i didn't wait long enough for it to update its masternode list. Tongue

borris123

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:57:35 AM

something has happend on saturday, if i check the nodes not getting payments anymore they are all in sync,  "status" : "Masternode successfully started" and controller wallet says "status" : "ENABLED" and tx shows up in masternode list.

Luckily I only had about 4 masternodes that had its sync stuck over the last few days.
I just stopped/started the darknetd and it caught right back up. No biggie really.

Also, I just got back from work and checked my masternode that couldn't start up.
It's back up! I guess i didn't wait long enough for it to update its masternode list. Tongue

how do you know they dropped out? mine show enabled? that mean they all still working?
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:02:50 AM

something has happend on saturday, if i check the nodes not getting payments anymore they are all in sync,  "status" : "Masternode successfully started" and controller wallet says "status" : "ENABLED" and tx shows up in masternode list.

how do you know they dropped out? mine show enabled? that mean they all still working?

because i got no payments for more than 48 hrs for 30+ of my mn's even if they are in sync, enabled and successfully started ...
edit: ofc all running with newest version  ...
jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:17:13 AM

Just some of the things to check are in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.msg16132899#msg16132899
I also sometimes check the transactions tab and go through each masternode alias (e.g. MN01) to see if it's getting paid daily.

NotMyFarm

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:46:30 AM

Just some of the things to check are in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.msg16132899#msg16132899
I also sometimes check the transactions tab and go through each masternode alias (e.g. MN01) to see if it's getting paid daily.

mine look all good (enabled) but no payments in the last 12 hours

mikegi

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:45:26 AM

Sent 10000 to the address, made the private key... updated masternode.conf, restarted wallet.

"errorMessage" : "Could not allocate vin ...... for masternode ........onion:51472"

I wouldn't want the wallet to stake transactions from my running masternode before I can lock the transactions

Some ideas.

Turns out that the 10000 DNET was used to pay a 40 DNET fee in the same block.... perhaps to do with having obfuscation enabled.

So what have I learned...

Transactions shown by "darknet-cli listlockunspent" might already be spent or might not even exist
(Try putting a fictional txid into masternode.conf )

Transactions listed in masternode.conf will be locked when starting the node.

"darknet-cli masternode list-conf" does exactly what it says... Print's the contents of masternode.com at the time dartknetd was rund in JSON format  as well as printing the status of the node.

StakeBox

Activity: 226

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:34:52 PM

Some ideas.

Turns out that the 10000 DNET was used to pay a 40 DNET fee in the same block.... perhaps to do with having obfuscation enabled.

So what have I learned...

Transactions shown by "darknet-cli listlockunspent" might already be spent or might not even exist
(Try putting a fictional txid into masternode.conf )

Transactions listed in masternode.conf will be locked when starting the node.

"darknet-cli masternode list-conf" does exactly what it says... Print's the contents of masternode.com at the time dartknetd was rund in JSON format  as well as printing the status of the node.

Glad to see that you found the issue. Yeah, the 40 DNET is the collateral fee for obfuscation. It is actually still in your wallet, and can be found with coin control. My guess is that when you created the 10K transaction you spent the collateral, and it was created again. In the future use coin control when creating your masternode vins to avoid similar issues.

Also, there are 2 ways to stop staking, You can enter "reservebalance true 9999999" in the console to temporarily disable it while setting up a new masternode then enter "reservebalance false" when you are finished. A more permanent solution is to add "staking=0" to your darknet.conf, although there is not much point in using that method, we had to add that for bittrex, when you have more than 9999999 coins the reserve balance command is useless.

On a side note, I haven't had any issues with my masternodes, and would be interested in some debug.logs the next time anyone has issues like the past several posts have mentioned.

Low power dedicated staking hardware, learn more at StakeBox.com
Raspberry Pi wallets at github.com/StakeBox
mikegi

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 02:51:23 PM

Glad to see that you found the issue. Yeah, the 40 DNET is the collateral fee for obfuscation. It is actually still in your wallet, and can be found with coin control. My guess is that when you created the 10K transaction you spent the collateral, and it was created again. In the future use coin control when creating your masternode vins to avoid similar issues.

Also, there are 2 ways to stop staking, You can enter "reservebalance true 9999999" in the console to temporarily disable it while setting up a new masternode then enter "reservebalance false" when you are finished. A more permanent solution is to add "staking=0" to your darknet.conf, although there is not much point in using that method, we had to add that for bittrex, when you have more than 9999999 coins the reserve balance command is useless.

On a side note, I haven't had any issues with my masternodes, and would be interested in some debug.logs the next time anyone has issues like the past several posts have mentioned.

Thanks,with the exception of those 2 weeks in August and my first masternode,  I haven't had a problem until now.
(
I'm using the CLI only...have thought about using the GUI wallet but I prefer to keep things lightweight. Coin control could be handy. I haven't felt a need for it yet.

I found the coins, with the help of listunspent and grep... and the blockexplorer. The unspent 9959.9something instead of unspent 10000 put me on the right track.

Perhaps you could clear up one thing about (remote) masternodes and controller wallets. I have had mixed luck with being able to restart a masternode without having to start it from the controller wallet.

When the the controller has not been restarted since the last time I have reactivated the masternode. The state changes as follows ( output from darknet-cli masternode status)

- error: {"code":-28,"message":"Loading block index..."}
- "status" : "Node just started, not yet activated"
- "status" : "Masternode successfully started"

When the controller has been restarted, at that masternode has not been activated. So, miss some mn payments and need to restart.

- error: {"code":-28,"message":"Loading block index..."}
- "status" : "Node just started, not yet activated"
- "status" : "Not capable masternode: Hot node, waiting for remote activation."

I guess there is some information in the controller about the masternode that is not stored persistently or does the controller need to sync with the network?  I have normally kept the controller running... and sometimes held off upgrading the controller in order to keeps the masternodes up.
4x13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:14:30 PM

Glad we did the 1st POS Superblock very well!  Our coins are now cut to stone - err - written to the blockchain. Wink

Looking forward to do more obfuscation -  500/2 best option still?

And maybe some of you know www.distrowatch.com - as a good resource of open source - operating systems. There is a new sister project out now, which covers cryptocoinz and -surprise-  DNET is yet listed their.

Please check it out - www.cryptocoin.cc

Cool

You can set it to any amount, I would say 500/2 would be a minimum. I have mine set at 10k/8. When that is able to complete, we have a decent amount of people participating.
coinwider

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

Put the fun back into banking!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:47:35 PM

Glad we did the 1st POS Superblock very well!  Our coins are now cut to stone - err - written to the blockchain. Wink

Looking forward to do more obfuscation -  500/2 best option still?

And maybe some of you know www.distrowatch.com - as a good resource of open source - operating systems. There is a new sister project out now, which covers cryptocoinz and -surprise-  DNET is yet listed their.

Please check it out - www.cryptocoin.cc

Cool

You can set it to any amount, I would say 500/2 would be a minimum. I have mine set at 10k/8. When that is able to complete, we have a decent amount of people participating.

TY, will increase the amount in the wallets.

BTW - Linux PPA updates work like a charm.

Put the fun back into banking! Use cryptocurrencies.  --- PivX --- TenX --- Lisk --- Factom --- Siacoin ---
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:25:42 PM

What wallet version were you using?
DarkNet Core version v2.1.2.3-cb528cd (64-bit)
I think about block 298830 I forked and during more than one hour my wallet saw no new blocks was not able to mint a block neither. In that moment, first forked block was minted and I started to have a new minted block every few minutes, seconds, till I discover the issue. I erased everything except wallet.conf and masternode.conf and things were back to normal. Now I have the wallet working normally, minting and receiving MN payments at the expected frequency.
Salute
After analysing my "fork" a bit more, thing start to seem more interesting. Look at this image:

When my wallet started to stack like crazy two of the transactions were accepted. Very strange Huh

Salute

hi berron,

watching yours wallet data doesn't look well.

You should clean your wallet.dat of that orphans, as s3v3nh4cks adviced to .cryptic.

First of all - backup your wallet.dat!!!

Go to - TOOLS - WALLET-REPAIR   and  then choose   3rd option called   "zapwallettxes=1"
It checks the whole blockchain for vaild transactions and keeps your personalized data - e.g. named wallet addresses

That should do it.

With the Windows wallet version 2.1.2.1 I had some stake problems, but after zapwallettxes=1 function and loading the snapshot from www.cryptochainer.com  (http://108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/DarkNet_blockchain.zip) it was done.

The important part was to show that orphans just in case the devs having interest in the issue, after that I zapped my wallet to get rid of them. Seems that it's not very important, but you know, after the POS transition problems i preferred to do my best to notice it to the devs.

Thanks and salute.

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
coinwider

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:49:36 PM

What wallet version were you using?
DarkNet Core version v2.1.2.3-cb528cd (64-bit)
I think about block 298830 I forked and during more than one hour my wallet saw no new blocks was not able to mint a block neither. In that moment, first forked block was minted and I started to have a new minted block every few minutes, seconds, till I discover the issue. I erased everything except wallet.conf and masternode.conf and things were back to normal. Now I have the wallet working normally, minting and receiving MN payments at the expected frequency.
Salute
After analysing my "fork" a bit more, thing start to seem more interesting. Look at this image:

When my wallet started to stack like crazy two of the transactions were accepted. Very strange Huh

Salute

hi berron,

watching yours wallet data doesn't look well.

You should clean your wallet.dat of that orphans, as s3v3nh4cks adviced to .cryptic.

First of all - backup your wallet.dat!!!

Go to - TOOLS - WALLET-REPAIR   and  then choose   3rd option called   "zapwallettxes=1"
It checks the whole blockchain for vaild transactions and keeps your personalized data - e.g. named wallet addresses

That should do it.

With the Windows wallet version 2.1.2.1 I had some stake problems, but after zapwallettxes=1 function and loading the snapshot from www.cryptochainer.com  (http://108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/DarkNet_blockchain.zip) it was done.

The important part was to show that orphans just in case the devs having interest in the issue, after that I zapped my wallet to get rid of them. Seems that it's not very important, but you know, after the POS transition problems i preferred to do my best to notice it to the devs.

Thanks and salute.

allright, got you berron Smiley
keep the Node running

Put the fun back into banking! Use cryptocurrencies.  --- PivX --- TenX --- Lisk --- Factom --- Siacoin ---
NotMyFarm

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:50:43 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 06:36:22 AM by NotMyFarm

checked my Debug Logs
and have a couple of no payment MN's with

2016-09-19 23:26:25 mnb - Got bad Masternode address signature
2016-09-19 23:26:25 Misbehaving: 142.4.193.108:51472 (0 -> 100) BAN THRESHOLD EXCEEDED
2016-09-19 23:26:25 connect() to [2001:470:1f11:1d4:6438:30ff:fe38:6561]:51472 failed: No route to host (65)
2016-09-19 23:26:27 receive version message: /DarkNet Core:2.1.2.3/: version 70701, blocks=305792,

??
what to do with these naughty boys  Wink

Send Debug Log to Stakebox.

jakiman
Legendary

jakiman is back!

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:04:30 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 07:33:24 AM by jakiman

Official Bounty List

This list was posted on slack by StakeBox. I'm posting it here again for visibility. Wink

[20k DNET] Port Bittrex trading (In Wallet) from Transfercoin to Darknet
[20k DNET] Port Masternode Tracking (In Wallet) from Transfercoin to Darknet
[20k DNET] Port Encrypted Chat (In wallet) from Transfercoin to Darknet
[20k DNET] Port an Announcements Page (In Wallet) from SDC Wallet to Darknet. Include the php form to send the announcements fromo ur servers
[20k DNET] Port ability to use external Themes into Darknet Wallet from HYPERSTAKE

All that is needed to get the bounty is to create a new branch on the official Github, do the coding and submit your pull request.
Then once the devs test & merges it, they will send you your DNET! 20K DNET is enough for 2 masternodes or can just trade it.

If you have something different that you can provide to DNET devs or community, feel free to PM s3v3nh4cks or Stakebox.
If it's a bigger job that's potentially worth a lot more, create a budget proposal and let the masternode holders vote! Grin

P.S. These will be listed on the OP along with any new ones. So please check the OP from time to time!

NotMyFarm

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:49:17 AM

mixing like crazy
6k - 2 Rounds done

updating to
6k - 4 Rounds next

kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:31:59 AM

If i lock coins in obfuscation, they will not stake?
borris123

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:35:09 AM

If i lock coins in obfuscation, they will not stake?

dev said it doesnt affect it. you will not be able to transfer coins when they locked in that tho i believe.
coinwider

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:58:44 AM

mixing like crazy
6k - 2 Rounds done

updating to
6k - 4 Rounds next

me 4k - 4 Rounds --- and 50% already mixed in 12 hours --- mixing is now miles faster than my inital 500/2 with a duration of 2 days

NotMyFarm

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:03:40 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 12:15:37 PM by NotMyFarm

mixing like crazy
6k - 2 Rounds done

updating to
6k - 4 Rounds next

me 4k - 4 Rounds --- and 50% already mixed in 12 hours --- mixing is now miles faster than my inital 500/2 with a duration of 2 days

Grin
81% done here
race me/you ?!

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: