Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782133 times)
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:52:42 AM

I dare not believe this coin has been pumped so hard and almost 10 million USD market cap, it will fail very soon, because the project is in hype mode, but without real technology. Cash out asap, traders.

It will not necessarily dump though.

It was way undervalued before (considering very solid dev team, constant delivery on promises, excellent community etc etc.), so the pump was going to happen anyway.

Considering DASH is at 700mil market cap, the current price of PIVX is not that crazy. There is an overall crypto hype going, especially with anon coins, and considering that hype, we might very well see some solid support at these levels.

Looks like a shakeout to me, could also just be people chasing the other crazy pumps going on today. Meh, I stay diversified and I am still way up today. I also know what it is like being on a legit team and dealing with this stuff, so I don't blame the team. From what I can see these people seem legit, and I have been following their Github and they are working hard on it. This is the price I bought it at anyway, if they keep on working on it, should rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninjabiz

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:54:32 AM

I dare not believe this coin has been pumped so hard and almost 10 million USD market cap, it will fail very soon, because the project is in hype mode, but without real technology. Cash out asap, traders.

It was way undervalued before (considering very solid dev team, constant delivery on promises, excellent community etc etc.), so the pump was going to happen anyway.

Considering DASH is at 700mil market cap, the current price of PIVX is not that crazy. There is an overall crypto hype going, especially with anon coins, and considering that hype, we might very well see some solid support at these levels.

Looks like a shakeout to me, could also just be people chasing the other crazy pumps going on today. Meh, I stay diversified and I am still way up today. I also know what it is like being on a legit team and dealing with this stuff, so I don't blame the team. From what I can see these people seem legit, and I have been following their Github and they are working hard on it. This is the price I bought it at anyway, if they keep on working on it, should rise again.

Compare to Dash? You guys keep dreaming, this coin is not Dash, and top 30 is impossible, you get pumped with 20X during the hype, and the volume can't support higher price.
AusKipper

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

It won't drop more at this moment, rebound coming

Oh Cmon, its only 3 cents!

Keep dumping guys!

AusKipper

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

Oh I just checked again now its gone back up to 14 cents! it was 10 cents a minute ago....

Anyway i'm going to bed now, when I wake up in the morning i want to see it at 7 cents Smiley (and it needs to stay there long enough for me to get my 10,000)

Thanks.

q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:09:00 AM

aaand we are going back up, you guys sit in front of bittrex all night lol ? usual crypto trading pattern play buy orders high sell at the top repeat nothing unusual here
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:13:07 AM

Compare to Dash? You guys keep dreaming, this coin is not Dash, and top 30 is impossible, you get pumped with 20X during the hype, and the volume can't support higher price.

No this coin is not DASH (yet) and as such it will not reach a market cap of 650 million (yet). However, it is a great alternative to DASH and it has a lot of things going for it, AND it has great potential. I think 5-10 million marketcap is easily justifiable considering the current product, team and community, so a pump could bring it well above that. Especially with the crazy anoncoin pumps going on, i'm surprised there was so much resistance at 12-15k sats.

In the end it doesn't matter that much what happens now because i trust in the long term viability of PIVX, and i think it will easily get a top 20 marketcap spot in the future.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:21:47 AM

Wow. Looking around the room, there sure are whole lot of new faces. Welcome aboard. PIVX is the future of privacy coins. It's still early on, boyz.

Most of the new faces were here just for the quick money. Hehe
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:28:54 AM

Wow. Looking around the room, there sure are whole lot of new faces. Welcome aboard. PIVX is the future of privacy coins. It's still early on, boyz.

Most of the new faces were here just for the quick money. Hehe

there is no such a thing, but pain hard work and sweat.. let me check master node count (key) all rest are short term games

200 unloaded (out of 1700) explains what happened I bet for re-purchase.. I just dont have energy transfer coins sell transfer back.. ehh too early for all this
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

meehh this thread was so nice and an island of joy for more than a year
please forget all this coin vs coin discussions here or open a new thread.

this thread is for PIVX, if you like Dash or any other coin perfect, but please go there and help your community.
any if you don't like PIVX, fine no problem, there are more than enough other coins

thanks

DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:35:41 AM

honestly i expected this shakeout and this not to bad in my opinion.
i expect  a price btw. 7000 - 12000 next few weeks until more development will be released, polo adds pivx and/or other news are coming

stay frosty and enjoy staking/mn rewards

cheers
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

Oh I just checked again now its gone back up to 14 cents! it was 10 cents a minute ago....

Anyway i'm going to bed now, when I wake up in the morning i want to see it at 7 cents Smiley (and it needs to stay there long enough for me to get my 10,000)

Thanks.

you guys are shit. nothing but a bunch of kids playing in a adult world. you have no project, no answers and a bunch of assholes on slack that can't answer a question.

werwortmann

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

Thanks.

you guys are shit. nothing but a bunch of kids playing in a adult world. you have no project, no answers and a bunch of assholes on slack that can't answer a question.

Lol, then leave us kiddies to play on our own.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:54:55 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 12:13:07 PM by Mr.Charlie

This is what happens when you have unprofessional people like matias, arigard and spock out of their league with keyboard muscles
treating others with disrespect. little do they know that those they treated with such disrespect are the mm.

the only qualified person on slack is snappysnap. and jeko

consider this fud or an observation of the truth.

daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

Is this coin popular before? 330k read means the project is very popular, but I didn't heard this coin, the price is pretty high now. You are rich.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:03:09 PM

Thanks.

Lol, then leave us kiddies to play on our own.

please don't feed the trolls, time to fill my ignore list fast!
skrafael

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

I had i issue last night, i was downloading the blockchain and then i had a power surge and had to restart my computer, i try to fix the blockchain thing when restarted the wallet, now when i try to restart it just close, any fix for it? Im ok if i need to resync from start deleting the old one, but i need to know how to fix it, any help is apreciated.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

I had i issue last night, i was downloading the blockchain and then i had a power surge and had to restart my computer, i try to fix the blockchain thing when restarted the wallet, now when i try to restart it just close, any fix for it? Im ok if i need to resync from start deleting the old one, but i need to know how to fix it, any help is apreciated.

go to the folder where you installed blockchain and delete chainstate and blocks folders (including folders). Start wallet again  and it begin from the start again.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

hey

go to the PIVX Data Dir. Delete all expect wallet.dat, peers.dat, masternode.conf and pivx.conf (and allways Backup your wallet.dat!).

If you don't want to resnyc from scratch you can use may chain auto backup from one of my masternodes (never older than 2 hrs)

please use this link (valid for about 45 minutes from now)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Egj11irGZyNzRYNkZFTmdMSEk
extract the tar.gz to a temp folder (use winrar if you don't know about tar.gz) and copy the blocks and chainstate folder to your data dir (u can also use my peers.dat but thats optional)  

restart the wallet and you should be fine

let me know if it works and/or if you need the backup after 45 Minutes from now.
skrafael

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:12:46 PM

hey

go to the PIVX Data Dir. Delete all expect wallet.dat, peers.dat, masternode.conf and pivx.conf (and allways Backup your wallet.dat!).

If you don't want to resnyc from scratch you can use may chain auto backup from one of my masternodes (never older than 2 hrs)

please use this link (valid for about 45 minutes from now)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Egj11irGZyNzRYNkZFTmdMSEk
extract the tar.gz to a temp folder (use winrar if you don't know about tar.gz) and copy the blocks and chainstate folder to your data dir (u can also use my peers.dat but thats optional)  

restart the wallet and you should be fine

let me know if it works and/or if you need the backup after 45 Minutes from now.

go to the folder where you installed blockchain and delete chainstate and blocks folders (including folders). Start wallet again  and it begin from the start again.

Thanks its working now =), i was trying to find in wrong place, forgot i put the data on another drive.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:42:32 PM

No need to dream, been there done that countless times. Many in the top 30 were picks of mine long ago. This is not proof of work and holding is incentivized, so you are failing with the fundamentals. Truth is, it is just a matter of if people want the best Dash alternative at a cheap price they can stake easily, or not. They had a premine and I thought no big deal compared to the Dash instamine, but they even burned the premine as it was just for testing masternodes. This has the fundamentals of Monero compared to Bytecoin in the long run. No guarantees, this is crypto, but I am having fun with it. Dash holders are out of their freaking minds to even comment here. One of the main reasons Dash is so popular was all the trolling it had. Kept attention constantly. 

Pages: « 1 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 [309] 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: