Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .

Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 541 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIVX] - PRIVATE INSTANT VERIFIED TRANSACTION - PROOF OF STAKE - ZEROCOIN  (Read 782150 times)
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 01:16:29 AM

hi ,
i cant synchro with the last wallet , 22 hours left
only me hs this problem?
regards

like jakiman said you can always join slack for more help. before that you could try to clear your pivx directory (keep the wallet.dat !!!) and resync fresh. pivx is super fast to sync.

thanks a lot for your answer, i ll do this
best regards

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:25:42 AM

Pivx dropping and dropping, where is the flooor______?   Cry

just wait ,, the price will go up shortly,,  Wink
i also hold this PIVX at this moment

R2-D2R2

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:36:29 AM

Pivx dropping and dropping, where is the flooor______?   Cry

just wait ,, the price will go up shortly,,  Wink

Careful Presstab  is same dev guy from HYP which is now dead coin which did a similar run to PIVX and crashed burned , Presstab is involved with PIVX , another igotspot type fellow don't say you didn't get warned.
 Found out earlier and me and some others in my group bailed out and sold all our coins. Good luck think smart money peps. Time to move onto another coin people.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:45:46 AM

lol it's called fake bot vol with over inflated price fwiw during pump phase.
now is dumpy time.
sorry for losses all.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
peter.li

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 04:06:48 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 05:16:48 AM by peter.li

now is dumpy time.
sorry for losses all.

IPVX price is so high!!  

I noticed that Fuzzbawls, the PIVX developer, is also lead of the developers of MINT ! why not pay attention to MINT(http://www.mintymintcoin.com/) ,MINT price is so low!!
Lyddite

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:56:52 AM

1st Physical PIVX coin, detailed spec + order info

How the coin is created using a complex seven-step process. :

• The coin is printed in wax using a specialized high-resolution 3D Printer.
  • It is then placed in a container where liquid plaster is poured in around it.
  • Once the plaster sets the wax is melted out in a furnace and the remaining plaster becomes the mold.
  • Molten brass is poured into this mold and set to harden.
  • The plaster is broken away, and the coin is carefully cleaned and hand polished.
  • The coin goes through two plating steps - 1st a layer of Rhodium is applied to provide strength and durability.
  • 2nd layer of 18k Gold is applied.

Coin Dimensions:
42.0 x 42.0 x 3.0 mm (approx same size as an American silver eagle)

Price:
+ shipping (from UK)

COIN WILL BE SUPPLIED UNFUNDED WITH A HOLOGRAM FOR SELF LOADING

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 2-3 WEEK LEAD TIME FOR 3D PRINTING AND DELIVERY

PAYMENT ADDRESS : 1CSAuBfqi3ARCd5BBP13X1wDce7RrtW24B

BEWARE OF NAME CLONING SCAMMERS IF YOU RECEIVE PM'S REQUESTING PAYMENTS

20 X Slots available

#1 -
#2 -
#3 -
#4 -
#5 -
#6 -
#7 -
#8 -
#9 -
#10 -
#11 -
#12 -
#13 -
#14 -
#15 -
#16 -
#17 -
#18 -
#19 -
#20 -

JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR - THE COIN HAS NO PIVX ON IT - YOU LOAD THE COIN! (HAD 2 PEOPLE PM ME SO FAR THINKING IT COMES WITH 1000 PIVX ON IT FOR 0.1BTC  Roll Eyes )

They look really nice!

The process of creating the addresses and key and applying the holograms requires a lot of trust from the user.

How this process is handled could be explained in more detail ?

Perhaps the address and key creation process could be audited, tested, witnessed by a technically knowledgeably 3rd party.

- Lyddite -
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

now is dumpy time.
sorry for losses all.
might be possible for another pumped after this downfall better to try to place entry with a huge margin price so if got hit
and the price when up again, big profits will be in our hands, crypto is the world of patience and good assessment game.
Bloedhond666

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

now is dumpy time.
sorry for losses all.
might be possible for another pumped after this downfall better to try to place entry with a huge margin price so if got hit
and the price when up again, big profits will be in our hands, crypto is the world of patience and good assessment game.

People are sheep ...love to panic....but me i keep cool...the lower pivx goes the more i buy...pivx will be around 50 dollar next year this time,,,,so buy low and watch the money grow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:21:43 AM

They look really nice!

The process of creating the addresses and key and applying the holograms requires a lot of trust from the user.

How this process is handled could be explained in more detail ?

Perhaps the address and key creation process could be audited, tested, witnessed by a technically knowledgeably 3rd party.

The coins are supplied unloaded, the buyer funds the coin and applies the hologram over their generated private key so no trust involved
cjbriere

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:18:40 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 07:12:41 PM by cjbriere

With PIVX prices so low... time for a masternode?

http://pivxhost.com

Now supporting ION, SIBCOIN, EXCL, PIVX, TX, BSD, CROWN, and NEOS!
Assman

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:10:32 PM

With PIVX prices so low... time for a masternode?

http://pivxhost.com

Now supporting ION, SIBCOIN, EXCL, PIVX, CROWN, and NEOS!

Time for several masternodes.  This isn't a dump... it's a buy-one-get-one-free sale  Cool

FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

Careful Presstab  is same dev guy from HYP which is now dead coin which did a similar run to PIVX and crashed burned , Presstab is involved with PIVX , another igotspot type fellow don't say you didn't get warned.
 Found out earlier and me and some others in my group bailed out and sold all our coins. Good luck think smart money peps. Time to move onto another coin people.

WOW, what a total assclown. How'd you get to be a full member? The devs don't make the price fucko. Presstab is solid, you on the other hand are an idiot. I'm glad you bailed. Come back here in a few months so I can laugh in your crybaby face. hahahahahahhahahahah

Keep hitting F5 in your mom's basement retard.

The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:19:52 PM

WOW, what a total assclown. How'd you get to be a full member? The devs don't make the price fucko. Presstab is solid, you on the other hand are an idiot. I'm glad you bailed. Come back here in a few months so I can laugh in your crybaby face. hahahahahahhahahahah

Keep hitting F5 in your mom's basement retard.

I lol'd... and agree with your sentiment  Cheesy

vogelvogel030

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:08:08 PM

still above 1 $
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:20:39 PM

Careful Presstab  is same dev guy from HYP which is now dead coin which did a similar run to PIVX and crashed burned , Presstab is involved with PIVX , another igotspot type fellow don't say you didn't get warned.

Tell something more about this dev if you can and have proper info. 

HYP is a fun coin. It definitely never saw anything close to what pivx did (top market cap ever was $800k). A lot of the community moved on from it after a year or two, and there is nothing I can really do about that (not a marketer, just a coder). The community that remained voted against making protocol updates that I wanted to make in order to make it have a bit better economics and such, so the development of it really got into a stalement. I would love to figure out a way to get the community to jump on board to revive that coin, but they were pretty stubborn. I still have dreams about adding really cool staking protocols to HYP that would be an industry first, but stubborn bagholders dont seem interested.

I have worked on many coins, I hire out as "free lance" coin development work, and also owner of a block explorer service. I wasn't part of the creation of Pivx, but was hired a few months later to do some work for Pivx such as replacing proof of work with proof of stake, BIP38 tools, MultiSend, and a few others. Once I saw that other developers were interested in working as a team on Pivx, I decided that was great (I havent ever worked on a coin with a team of good qualified developers) and that I wanted to be part of the permanent team. One of the other things that I love about Pivx is that all I have to do is stick to coding, don't have to handle any marketing (have a whole marketing team for that), and even don't have to provide user support (there is a support team for that too).

Now I (and the other devs) are working on super sexy refactoring of zerocoin that will be implemented into Pivx. It really is exciting code to be writing and refactoring, and I really think it will make Pivx one of the top competitors in the anonymous transaction battle. I find it incredibly satisfying to work on something that is going to make a difference. Also I am not going to lie, the fact that the upcoming budget will likely have coins paid to the dev team is also a huge plus for me.

If you are worried about me jumping ship from Pivx, that isn't something you should worry about. Feel free to have a chat with me on slack if you have any concerns or questions.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Gravytrain

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:49:07 AM

Yeah I think this coin is going somewhere. If this was gonna be a scam it woulda happened when price was above $2. There was some hype price went up now with the altcoin market going crazy people may have sold to try and make a buck somewhere else. They will be back. In meantime enjoy low price seams like everyone shits on a coin if it's not currently in a pump then when  price goes sky high they are all about it.
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:52:20 AM

Yeah I think this coin is going somewhere. If this was gonna be a scam it woulda happened when price was above $2. There was some hype price went up now with the altcoin market going crazy people may have sold to try and make a buck somewhere else. They will be back. In meantime enjoy low price seams like everyone shits on a coin if it's not currently in a pump then when  price goes sky high they are all about it.

IS GOING SOMEWHERE, i agree! but i think we disagree about direction.. if this altcoin rally is over (for now), then this coin crash hard,  in between 0.00010000-0.0002000
SoMuchDerp

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:57:42 AM

Presstab is a legit freelance dev, so no problems there, but get real. This is a typical scheme. People accumulate a near dead coin at 50 satoshi for a year, then go on a full hype campaign, jumping on the rebrand and sell the latest fad masternode that know fucking noobs know how to use. This is an average coin with average features. A dozen others like this exist right now. nothing justifies its price. Absolute trap for new people in crypto who have not been through the previous masternode hype of years ago.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:01:59 AM

IS GOING SOMEWHERE, i agree! but i think we disagree about direction.. if this altcoin rally is over (for now), then this coin crash hard,  in between 0.00010000-0.0002000
if this happen surely a lot of big bag holders will be much happier buying cheap coins coming from weak holders and start to pumped
it up again and let the fomo's being victimized of certain movement i guess we should keep holding and don't make a panic when we see
more downfall price will bounce back.
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:10:32 AM

Presstab is a legit freelance dev, so no problems there, but get real. This is a typical scheme. People accumulate a near dead coin at 50 satoshi for a year, then go on a full hype campaign, jumping on the rebrand and sell the latest fad masternode that know fucking noobs know how to use. This is an average coin with average features. A dozen others like this exist right now. nothing justifies its price. Absolute trap for new people in crypto who have not been through the previous masternode hype of years ago.

100% right. most coins are accumulated at very low level, then hyped - pumped, sooner or later there going be big dump and leave a alot bagholders, with -90%< . im not talking only about this coin, this applies for most altcoins
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 541 »
  Print  

Jump to: