Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest Paying Lifetime Referral  (Read 271 times)
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:19:54 AM

Hello Bitcointalk users, today I would like to share my refferal program with you all. It's payout is lifetime and it's rewarding, if you get enough referrals you can just sit back and watch you bitcoins grow. My referral system is different from others. With other faucets, someone might refer you and receive a payout for the one time you use their link. You may then proceed to use the faucet without their referral link and they will lose out on their referral bonus. With my faucet it's different, for the added layer of protection for the fight against bots I have implemented a login system. A login system where every account has a REFER variable. When you share your referral link with someone and they signup, your address is linked to their account. So anytime they use the faucet you earn 1000 SATOSHI (42% commission)!

With very little effort you can easily earn bitcoins and you won't have to visit faucets anymore. The question is, HOW DO YOU GET USERS TO SIGN UP? When you log into the faucet, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will find your referral link and also a banner, you may utilize them however you wish. Place a banner ad on your website, use your referral link in a forum signature, mention it in youtube comments, generally just share it with people who like bitcoin. Thank you for reading my brief explanation on my referral system, I'm glad to have shared it with you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: