Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITVEGAN] [VEG] [BE HEALTY BE VEGAN] [YOBIT]  (Read 20963 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bevegan (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:11:50 PM

what will happend to the billions of Cow`s around the world if no one take her Milk ...
they would die ... if they dont get milked

Your question is a really important matter in the vegan lifestyle, thanks to asking me that.

Every cow as you know is a mammal, just like humans, that means that a cow don't produce milk for free but she needs to get pregnant.
Now in nature a pregnant cow will give birth her calf, that will milk her during the weaning period that usually last around 4 to 6 months.
In this situation the cow won't die, because she will get milked by her baby. It's how nature works.
But the process of milk production made by human is different and really dangerous for the cow and calf. When a cow is pregnant, (and she get pregnant artificially) after the calf birth,
it will be took apart from its mother, to permit milking the mother until she's not too old to get milked, then she get slaughtered.
As a vegan you won't tolerate any kind of animal exploitation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:13:45 PM

Ummmm.....you do realize that if you got your wet dream and all people stopped eating meat BILLIONS of cattle, turkeys, chickens, pigs etc. etc. etc. would cease to exist. Farmers don't feed and raise them for the atmosphere. They would become curiosities in a petting zoo......oh wait.....can't be used for that either.  Roll Eyes
It's not about my dream, but it's a matter of how we should live, we can't accept any kind of violence against animals just to have them ready for our meals.
Be vegan is an hard decision for somebody born eating meat everyday, it's an hard decision for someone that don't care about the violence against animals, if you don't care, you can't change, not to mention the fact that avoiding meat it's a advantage for your health. And I'm conscious about the fact that that dream maybe won't never be true.
You acts would VASTLY harm animal husbandry beyond belief. The cows you love won't be born because farmers will not breed them. The pigs you cherish will not be born because there will be zero need for millions of them. Same for chickens etc. etc. etc.

We are not talking about violence to animals, we are talking about whether they have a place in a global society. While it might pain you that a cow gets milked, that cow would NOT exist if not for it's purpose as a milk provider. The death of a pig that you so vehemently disdain serves a need....food.....without that need your precious pig would have never been born and lived whatever life it had.

If the simple concept that these animals ONLY exist due to our global need eludes you and others of your ilk.......that is more sad than your naive beliefs.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:16:11 PM

Ummmm.....you do realize that if you got your wet dream and all people stopped eating meat BILLIONS of cattle, turkeys, chickens, pigs etc. etc. etc. would cease to exist. Farmers don't feed and raise them for the atmosphere. They would become curiosities in a petting zoo......oh wait.....can't be used for that either.  Roll Eyes
It's not about my dream, but it's a matter of how we should live, we can't accept any kind of violence against animals just to have them ready for our meals.
Be vegan is an hard decision for somebody born eating meat everyday, it's an hard decision for someone that don't care about the violence against animals, if you don't care, you can't change, not to mention the fact that avoiding meat it's a advantage for your health. And I'm conscious about the fact that that dream maybe won't never be true.
You acts would VASTLY harm animal husbandry beyond belief. The cows you love won't be born because farmers will not breed them. The pigs you cherish will not be born because there will be zero need for millions of them. Same for chickens etc. etc. etc.

We are not talking about violence to animals, we are talking about whether they have a place in a global society. While it might pain you that a cow gets milked, that cow would NOT exist if not for it's purpose as a milk provider. The death of a pig that you so vehemently disdain serves a need....food.....without that need your precious pig would have never been born and lived whatever life it had.

If the simple concept that these animals ONLY exist due to our global need eludes you and others of your ilk.......that is more sad than your naive beliefs.

Just a question. Why vegans don't eat eggs or drink milk? What's wrong with that?
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:46:23 PM

The same crew whos been launching the latest  icos on yobit, just check the dummy accounts in the threads.

This coins has nothing to provide in term of technology you will only get scammed. Some noob managed to understand how to launch a coin and since Yobit has no forced fees for icos its getting way too easy.

Yobit is becoming the main scam platform.

Well since the dev went in rushing with all the dummy accounts to hide this post see it again.

Notice the dummy accounts conversation above, lol how faker can it get? Dont fall for this scam ico.
bevegan (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 09:59:19 PM

Just a question. Why vegans don't eat eggs or drink milk? What's wrong with that?

I told you why vegans don't drink milk in my previous post, and it's the same for eggs, living free a chicken could live 15 years, but in the eggs production it will be killed after few years, when it can't produce enough eggs for the farm needs. This kind of exploitation is not tolerate by a vegan.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 10:00:47 PM

what will happend to the billions of Cow`s around the world if no one take her Milk ...
they would die ... if they dont get milked

Your question is a really important matter in the vegan lifestyle, thanks to asking me that.

Every cow as you know is a mammal, just like humans, that means that a cow don't produce milk for free but she needs to get pregnant.
Now in nature a pregnant cow will give birth her calf, that will milk her during the weaning period that usually last around 4 to 6 months.
In this situation the cow won't die, because she will get milked by her baby. It's how nature works.
But the process of milk production made by human is different and really dangerous for the cow and calf. When a cow is pregnant, (and she get pregnant artificially) after the calf birth,
it will be took apart from its mother, to permit milking the mother until she's not too old to get milked, then she get slaughtered.
As a vegan you won't tolerate any kind of animal exploitation.

yes i know .. i am Executive Chef in a Big Hotel :-) and my sister is Vegan too .....

but explain me ...  if this 1 Billion Cows "example" get milked by the Calf ... we would have 2 Billion Cows .which dont get killed . what will happend to them ?
we cant kill them otherwise PETA get into Enrage mode ...  and if we feed more Cows.  Poor Countrys like Africa has less Food than actual .
this would means that ppl start to die ...

the result would be more Cows on this planet but less ppl.

bevegan (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:15:04 PM

The same crew whos been launching the latest  icos on yobit, just check the dummy accounts in the threads.

This coins has nothing to provide in term of technology you will only get scammed. Some noob managed to understand how to launch a coin and since Yobit has no forced fees for icos its getting way too easy.

Well since the dev went in rushing with all the dummy accounts to hide this post see it again.

Notice the dummy accounts conversation above, lol how faker can it get? Dont fall for this scam ico.
Usually in a thread people use to post, one by one, that doesn't mean that they do that for hiding the previous posts

Thank you
bevegan (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:07:27 PM

First recipe posted in 3rd post, it's a simple but tasty sweet for a great and vegan breakfast
hugs1BTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:58:04 PM

It's the first time I see a recipe on Bitcointalk, very funny Cheesy I don't know what will happen with the pre-sale on Yobit, but dev had a great idea Wink
I can tell you because my girlfriend is vegan, and despite what people say, she lives a perfect and healthy life. She's a runner and never had problems with diets, it's actually true that you can find all the necessary nutrients in vegetables instead of meat. Not mentioning what WHO released a few weeks ago. I won't stop eating meat but it's nice to know we have alternatives and I agree (sort of) with vegans ethics! For those saying "animals will die anyway" and "there is no other use for them" have you ever heard of pet therapy?
It's scientifically proven that sick kids gets noticeable treatment improvements while in contact with animals, it's much less painful for them to go through the disease.
Anyway, if you're not interested or not feeling comfortable while talking about this topic, simply don't post here.
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:15:02 AM

First recipe posted in 3rd post, it's a simple but tasty sweet for a great and vegan breakfast

The recipe sounds super delicious but it would be good if you can come up with all original recipe exclusive for VEG supporters not copy someone else's recipe.
bevegan (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:38:00 AM

The recipe sounds super delicious but it would be good if you can come up with all original recipe exclusive for VEG supporters not copy someone else's recipe.

Your suggestion is interesting, but sadly I'm not a chef, cooking is not my job.
Be vegan doesn't mean "be able to invent new vegan recipes", be vegan means eat vegan food and everything that depends from that.
I'm here to bring people a new way to eat and live.
This project is not the invention but it's the mean to connect veganism with other forms of nutrition and help people understand how be vegan works and how it's better for their health.
The 3rd post is not made to let me write only my personal experiences, but to let everybody post their experiences.
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:17:41 AM

lmao at the hypothetical cow questions.
logical fallacies have never been a big issue here at bitcointalk.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:58:01 AM

Don't get fooled, lol people on bitcointalk making a thread to speak about vegans? sure... Nice try scamming people.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:31:26 AM

Your suggestion is interesting, but sadly I'm not a chef, cooking is not my job.
Be vegan doesn't mean "be able to invent new vegan recipes", be vegan means eat vegan food and everything that depends from that.
This project is not the invention but it's the mean to connect veganism with other forms of nutrition and help people understand how be vegan works and how it's better for their health.
The 3rd post is not made to let me write only my personal experiences, but to let everybody post their experiences.

And you need 48BTC to do that??? Like FUCK right off with your scammy schemy bullshit bud!! Fucking GREEDY mother fucker!! Oh hey I got an idea I want to make people aware of the vegan lifestyle and other forms of nutrition..... Hmmm what will I need to do this?Huh Oh I know I should try to get people to give me almost 20k USD worth of Bitcoin because that's what I need to spread the word about the vegan lifestyle and other forms of nutrition! Like you fucking lazy fucking scamming mother fuckers don't even put forth a fucking effort nowadays and that's what is fucking ruining crypto for anyone new or even thinking about getting into this game! It's fucking stupid idiotic morons like you or your team who are so fucking lazy to even try to make a coin seem like a legit thing nowadays that all you FUCKS do is launch ICO after ICO after ICO after ICO after oh ummmm wait for it...... ICO!! Like fuck off and try making money the good old fashion way and learn to FUCKING TRADE!!! Fucking sick of this stupid fucking ridiculous shit!!! Fucking BEVEGAN!!! Really??? That's the FUCKING BEST you could come up with!! FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!! Cheers Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:31:41 AM

Oh I saw this on yobit and I took a look to the thread now, I don't really care about the vegan problem with animals, of course I don't like violence against animals, the point here is, can this coin give me some profit from the market? I don't have time for become vegan and I have even less time to try to cook vegan dishes. My only thought is if buy or not the ico, if it can rise.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 10:42:08 AM

People discovering ICO scam are the funniest, they're be like "my spider sense is tingling" another ico scam. Just like nobody knows that

I know why your pray will never be answered!
gioma

Activity: 294

???

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:39:33 PM

LMAO everytime there is an ICO someone goes crazy Grin Grin Grin
bevegan (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:41:56 PM

Please avoid userwar and any kind of swear words, you can discuss your point even without tons of fu***ing around your post, it doesn't make you smarter and more credible, but the opposite

Thank you
bevegan (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:48:18 PM

And you need 48BTC to do that??? [...]

Everything is wrote in the OP, if you have any ideas to make this project working better you can write me an tell me what you think

Thank you
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:11:29 PM

dev add this for an easy 48btc sold out : http://www.veganporn.com/

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: