Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastDice.com LAUNCHED | Fast Rolls | Fast Deposits | Fast Wins |Daily Happy Hour  (Read 78901 times)
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:05:43 PM

Im gonna try this. But how do i get promotion for 10k faucet for 1 hour? Do i need pm or just post here.
Anyway very clean site and eyes catching Smiley abit similiar to dadice anyway. No offence.. just sayin
Username: cybernick

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:14:21 PM

The thing with the crypto community is that once you say something, they expect it to be so. So by saying you are, they assume that it is the case immediately (and by all right as it is sayd in a way that implies that you "are"). The crypto world is very unforgiving so declaring that you are the best at something usually backfires immediately especially if you cant show it right away.

Not only crypto world but in the real world as well. Imagine that you are working and your boss promise you salary of 10k USD per month but later to say that he will give that to you once the company grow bigger. Everything can backfire easily to ourself even in real world
fastdice_alchemist

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:15:07 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 12:29:58 PM by fastdice_alchemist

The thing with the crypto community is that once you say something, they expect it to be so. So by saying you are, they assume that it is the case immediately (and by all right as it is sayd in a way that implies that you "are"). The crypto world is very unforgiving so declaring that you are the best at something usually backfires immediately especially if you cant show it right away.

Not only crypto world but in the real world as well. Imagine that you are working and your boss promise you salary of 10k USD per month but later to say that he will give that to you once the company grow bigger. Everything can backfire easily to ourself even in real world
I understand your position and I can empathize. We thought everything would be 100% on launch, but we launched a little bit earlier than we thought we were. All I can offer currently is my apologies that everything isn't update, but that it will be very soon.

If we don't meet the expectation that we have created, then feel free to shred us.

Im gonna try this. But how do i get promotion for 10k faucet for 1 hour? Do i need pm or just post here.
Anyway very clean site and eyes catching Smiley abit similiar to dadice anyway. No offence.. just sayin
Username: cybernick
Don't need anything just register log in and its yours Smiley

Edit: Also just a notice to everybody, while firing up another server our site has glitched out and we will be going offline for a few minutes. Happy hour will resume and time will be added onto parts that was missed.
Edit2: 3 minutes later everything is running smoothly again
fastdice.com (OP)

Activity: 252

Worlds fastest Dice Game - http://fastdice.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 12:23:37 PM

This is in response to the last message before mine but didn't want to quote it all... could I get a voucher to mess with? I want to run the bet speed vs. that of BB for an upcoming article on Cryptoplace. If you could spot a decent amount (you don't take investments so shouldn't be an issue) I'll agree publicly here that I will lose 100% of it to you and/or have you deduct the remaining balance when done testing. I promise not to attempt any withdrawals with promo'd funds.
Right now we are running 10,000 faucet every 3 min for about an hour. Test now. 
Pm me if you want a special one but finding it hard to keep up in all areas at the moment

fastdice_alchemist

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 01:14:08 PM

Happy hour is over, we will be having a daily happy hour for the next few days Smiley See you there !
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:17:11 PM

I think your PC/ISP has not received a DNS update for fastdice.com. Try to clear your DNS Cache. And now I noticed that both of your domain are pointing to a different direction.
fastdice_alchemist

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 01:43:12 PM

I think your PC/ISP has not received a DNS update for fastdice.com. Try to clear your DNS Cache. And now I noticed that both of your domain are pointing to a different direction.

Originally fastdice.com redirected to fasterdice.com that displayed our countdown clock, and the demo redirected from there to demo.dice.sx and demo.fastdice.com, now all sites redirect to fastdice.com

As for the DNS problem you are having, all that is needed is for you to clear your DNS cache and you should be fine.
avgeca

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 04:47:29 PM

so, after dadice got caught c&p the provably fair/investment page from prc, you decided to go with c&p the one from primedice this time?

https://primedice.com/verify vs. https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000002707-provably-fair

someone operating a dicesite without being able to explain something like provably fair in his own words is quite suspicious...
fastdice_alchemist

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 05:02:16 PM

so, after dadice got caught c&p the provably fair/investment page from prc, you decided to go with c&p the one from primedice this time?

https://primedice.com/verify vs. https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000002707-provably-fair

someone operating a dicesite without being able to explain something like provably fair in his own words is quite suspicious...

Talking about the exact same thing when trying to be specific, be short and be understood, will always sound very similiar.
Plus they also have a good description, why not work off of it?

Our provably fair has been 100% completed now.

Repeated accusations of being dadice will shortly be distinguished with our verifications from very trusted sources. Time will show Smiley
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:47:32 PM

Our provably fair has been 100% completed now.

I'm still not seeing any way to edit the client key.

https://fastdice.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000002707-provably-fair says:

Client seed - The client seed is a randomly-generated 32 character string OR specified by the player

so how do I specify it?

I'm also wondering what the maximum bet is that you allow, or the maximum profit per bet, however it works. It's hard to think about strategies when I don't know at what point you're going to tell me I can't make that bet.

Multiplying it to 5x doesn't seems amazing to you ? generally it would be excellent if you just double it .
let's wait for the real Mode.Smiley

I multiplied a 1000 satoshi faucet payout by over 15x. Multiplying by 5 isn't all that amazing. I did bust 4 or 5 faucet payouts before doing this:

blockchain.info is where all of the deposits and withdrawals are processed from.

That's not a good idea. blockchain.info has a long history of getting things wrong and being unavailable. Much better to run your own node so you can be get this important aspect of your operation right.

Finally, the guy who recommend for buying BTC seems to be charging approximately twice the current market price:

I don't know if he buys the BTC back afterwards, but if he has a similar markup there as well then your customers will be losing 75% of their value to this guy and have very little left to lose to you. Maybe reconsider encouraging such massive overcharging and find a more reasonably priced trader to advertise.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:34:03 PM

I got to over 20k before busting. Now I have a balance of zero, and:

How is my profit not a multiple of 1000 when I've only ever funded the account with 1000 satoshi faucet payments?

I guess there's either rounding error or missing semaphore somewhere.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:35:32 PM

I got to over 20k before busting. Now I have a balance of zero, and:

How is my profit not a multiple of 1000 when I've only ever funded the account with 1000 satoshi faucet payments?

I guess there's either rounding error or missing semaphore somewhere.
Most likely yes, thats why the max bet after every faucet claim gives a "Error: Insufficient balance" .
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:36:12 PM

i don't have see you have launch a site, i see only demo another day.
The autoroll is very impressionant, in future you think to add a investment option?
rodrigobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:47:40 PM

i have play with faucet and read this
The faucet can be claimed every 3 minutes and the faucet amount will increase as your player level advances.

Where i can see my player level ? Thanks

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
  BETFURY ..🎲 YOU PLAY - WE PAY 🎲..|    ▄▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓
   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▀▀▀          ▓▓▓         ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

▓ ▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓▓  ▓▓
                                     ▓▓▓▓▓
                                     ▓ ▓
|
Twitter
Telegram
Bitcointalk
UnknownUsername

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:56:40 PM

The autoroll is very impressionant, in future you think to add a investment option?

investment? even if they have some issues with the site...

OMG this people would throw away their money in an instant  Shocked
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:02:03 PM

good design and very interesting, but I do not like the Auto bet using the pop-up menu. I can not see my balance is reduced or increased because let me know I get a profit or not of the auto bet Embarrassed
Can for the auto bet if it is a setting in the menu ghost could play a direct play and roll without having to see the pop-up menu  Huh

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:23:50 PM

investment? even if they have some issues with the site...

OMG this people would throw away their money in an instant  Shocked

i have write, IN FUTURE, when the site not have more problem, is a dicesite launched how many day later? 2 or 3 ? When trusted member like dooglus see the site and the dev adjust all problem i don't see problem to investment.
You have see your signature? is to gambling investment site
vit1988

Activity: 313

i ♥ coinichiwa

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:38:13 PM

Just have to flush your dns cache and you should be good to go.
We aren't close to running at top speeds just yet Smiley Not many players online, no need to pay thousand dollars per week on servers ($6/hr). Once our advertisements have launched and marketing is down and pat and we have our last few features added, things will be boosted and you will notice better speeds.

Does this mean you are making a false advertisement? Do not claim to be the fastest if you are not the fastest right now because of ABCDE reasons. Your words simply translated into " if we dont get that many players online we will not get better server , so just bear with the slow speed "

No, I mean once everything is 100% done we will boost everything to maximum capacity.

Wouldn't it be wiser then not to claim being the fastest dice site on earth until you are the fastest? And $6 server costs per hour sounds like either you're going to have a really bad time with scaling or like you are not "co-location owners having server cabinets full of enterprise servers just sitting and waiting for growth" as you claimed in your original posting.

jayce
Legendary

Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:45:06 PM

Wouldn't it be wiser then not to claim being the fastest dice site on earth until you are the fastest? And $6 server costs per hour sounds like either you're going to have a really bad time with scaling or like you are not "co-location owners having server cabinets full of enterprise servers just sitting and waiting for growth" as you claimed in your original posting.

Totally agree with this, if this is another form of marketing then all sites can claim to be the fastest now until they reach certain percentage of their site growth and decided to purchase a better server

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fastdice_alchemist

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 01:21:37 AM

All other responses will be replied to by owner and developer.

Finally, the guy who recommend for buying BTC seems to be charging approximately twice the current market price:

https://i.imgur.com/fEBTALo.png

https://i.imgur.com/lAeadKK.png

I don't know if he buys the BTC back afterwards, but if he has a similar markup there as well then your customers will be losing 75% of their value to this guy and have very little left to lose to you. Maybe reconsider encouraging such massive overcharging and find a more reasonably priced trader to advertise.

As for this, the advertisement is not a buy and sell location- there are others for that, its just to have a message launched from the profile to prove he is backing us.

good design and very interesting, but I do not like the Auto bet using the pop-up menu. I can not see my balance is reduced or increased because let me know I get a profit or not of the auto bet Embarrassed
Can for the auto bet if it is a setting in the menu ghost could play a direct play and roll without having to see the pop-up menu  Huh

You can close the popup menu with the button "close" located next to start the ghost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: