Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining coins save or sell it?  (Read 106756 times)
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:17 PM

You have to analyse the market by yourself. If you mine only ETH then you have to exchange some of them to other cryptocurrency to make more balanced portfolio. Just watch the porfolios of any other funds(I don't want to promote any of them, you can google it easy) and make your own based on your knowledge. If you know not much then your options is long term holding in bitcoin mostly. Just don't buy any coin bacause somebody told you. Do your own research, it is important.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:00:02 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?
Saving btc is always good, but saving altcoin is not always good, you better try to keep your wealth in form of btc, it is the safest way to grow your wealth.

SweetWhimsy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

Satoshi is really a genetically engineered ing paca with telekinetic powers. he will not come ahead b . c . then his online girlfriend will discover he doesn't look something like The Actor-brad Pitt
zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:34:40 AM

For me if given a chance to earn coins from here i will do both..save the other coins amount and wait for the higher price and of course sell the other coins for the daily needs of my family and other important thing to buy.
multibit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:59:43 AM

Although the question was asked in last year, I think this question has perpetual succession. I am complete noob in mining but still I manage to acquire bitcoins from my domain reselling business and I recently ended up with conclusion that holding coins in offline wallet is the best and best method of investment. I would advise you to either hold your coins or invest it in safe investment options but don’t sell unless you in the need of fiat critically.
xYuyan

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:03:05 AM

unless you need that money now, I say save all or most of it.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:04:28 AM

It all depends on the coin which will be mined.
If the difficulty level is low and the coin is still unknown you can save it.
Otherwise, if the difficulty is high such as bitcoin, ethereum, monero, dash, and litcoin, you can sell it because the harder it gets, the more chance price will go up. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:44 AM

Everything depends on which coins you are mining, are they profitable for future uses, does this coin have the probability of raising in value. You must take all into consideration and with the information you've got about the particular coin you must decide will you save it for future profit and make a stock or will you sell it. There are a lot of options and you can even trade it for the different coin that will give you some profit in the long run and still mine your coin for this trades.You have endless possibilities and decisions to choose from

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:36:39 PM

mine and hodl...

that what i would do to be honest. don't sell if u don't need the $

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

For me saving whole amount would be even good cause you make your income bigger everyday by doing that and if you can buy without selling any you could earn more in future.

Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:17:12 PM

if you want to keep it it does not matter. sell it also can, it is your choice. I hope you are mining a coin like Bitcoin or ETH, the two coins have good potential to invest
EdenAquis

Activity: 84

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:11:55 AM

I don't have any knowledge of mining so will not invest any money in it without any knowledge and also the electricity cost is too high in my country so I will stay away from mining and instead I will buy more bitcoins and save it for future and meanwhile will go for investing in trading from where I can generate regular profits.
Yes, very few users are good in technical aspects about bitcoin. Only those users will be making themselves involved into bitcoin mining. Rest use the different ways of earning and in my opinion it's good to save what they get from mining.
Yes, mining is a tough job and requires a lot of technical knowledge. Only a small portion of bitcoin users have earned bitcoins with mining, rest have grabbed them via signature campaigns or trading. No matter through which method you have earned bitcoins, save them because they are digital diamonds.
It's a business and normally when you are serious in mining you have to put up a good amount of capital.
That's why I stay away in this way of making money because I feel I do not have the knowledge to run this business profitable.
We should do what makes us happy because if it's your passion, earning money is easy for you.
On the off chance that we keep our sum and didn't reach to the objective then we would we be able to expect in straightforward words you can state that we should need to regard for our objective then we can be achievement. In the event that we are not giving consideration and take our sum as a capital then it won't work so yes we require some thoughtfulness regarding our capital too and to objective also.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

I don't have any knowledge of mining so will not invest any money in it without any knowledge and also the electricity cost is too high in my country so I will stay away from mining and instead I will buy more bitcoins and save it for future and meanwhile will go for investing in trading from where I can generate regular profits.
Yes, very few users are good in technical aspects about bitcoin. Only those users will be making themselves involved into bitcoin mining. Rest use the different ways of earning and in my opinion it's good to save what they get from mining.
Yes, mining is a tough job and requires a lot of technical knowledge. Only a small portion of bitcoin users have earned bitcoins with mining, rest have grabbed them via signature campaigns or trading. No matter through which method you have earned bitcoins, save them because they are digital diamonds.
It's a business and normally when you are serious in mining you have to put up a good amount of capital.
That's why I stay away in this way of making money because I feel I do not have the knowledge to run this business profitable.
We should do what makes us happy because if it's your passion, earning money is easy for you.
On the off chance that we keep our sum and didn't reach to the objective then we would we be able to expect in straightforward words you can state that we should need to regard for our objective then we can be achievement. In the event that we are not giving consideration and take our sum as a capital then it won't work so yes we require some thoughtfulness regarding our capital too and to objective also.
You need to calculate carefully the profit and the risk of holding crypto coin mined. A good miner won't take more risk while they are wanting to have passive income through mining or stable income. Usually, my friends are miner choose to hold ~10-30% total amount they mined, remaining amount they will sell to have money for their life and pay the bills.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:35:24 PM

If you want to invest in any hyip ponzi and cloud mining just continually be prepe that this is close quickly and an opportunity to lost your hard earned money rather than revenue. However this is many safe way for einvestment you need to find it very first and stay away for aay ponzi.rn
No!! Don't invest into cloud mining, it's better for you to not put any single satoshi even 0.00001 satoshi there. I don't recommend you to join any HYIP or cloud mining and even you will be the first one to invest there it's better not don't put yourself involved in any type of investment like that. I've been a victim of ponzi and it's not fun and profitable so if you have bitcoin it's either you'll trade it to altcoins or just hold it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:19:16 PM

Right now i trying to mining a lot of coins, i thinking its mabey its good to save the coins like 6-12 mdr before selling it.

Can orther explain about its a good point else about the risk its to high to lose to lot on it?

I don't know a ton about mining but my friend does some cloud mining and usually he sells his coins directly because they are in profit at that point in time. That being said if you believe in the company and the fundamentals, team, and product are good I don't see why not you couldn't hang on to a small percentage of coins to speculate. I however would not hold onto a large portion say 50% unless it was a smaller part of my portfolio or if I had tons of investments elsewhere then you could gamble a bit. If mining is all you do everyday I would say play it safe and take the guaranteed money no point shooting yourself in the foot for no reason.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:24 PM

Some of ideas i have for you.
* Look at the best time.
* Duration that mining took how many of yours time.
* Contact senior people who are in the field of earning.

If you follow these idea then you will get a best way.

But i will suppose to say that it has took much time and effort by you. So you need to save all these coins and withdraw after 1 year or 6 months ago. Then you will get even more better fruit in your life.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:29:28 PM

If you truly are mining and this isn't just a general thread to get info, then props to you. It isn't easy these days and takes a huge upfront investment in most cases just to break even. Then you need cheap or free electricity at the very least to make good profits. I think an individual could still make something with Antminer S9s, but eventually we will move into an era where BTC is only mined in large, corporate warehouses.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Rudy_Third27

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:18:11 AM

If you don't need the money, wait to sell your bitcoins. Its possible that next year prices of bitcoin were bigger than now. (But it isn't 100% secure).

yes because we can hardly predict the movement of Bitcoin,Bitcoin prices can sometimes be very high and could be the price of Bitcoin down.
I think waiting for the right time is a great way to sell your Bitcoin,keep Bitcoin in the long run,if you have found a high Bitcoin selling price then sell it at that time.
RaymanC.

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:38:45 AM

Mining is a good way to earn more bitcoins all you need is a power generators and machines to mine which require electricity, if I get a chance to go for mining then I would definitely sell when the price rises and when I am in need, and will invest and start trading to increase the existing bitcoins and its profitability. The value of bitcoins increases over time and so will find alternative ways to increase my bitcoins either by bitcoin lending to trusted people which helps you to get good interest
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

They said it hard to have bitcoin so if mining is one of a good way on earning coins i will choose to save it cause i really want to earn coins and use it in trading and investing method.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: