Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy and Kraken Targeted with Extreme DDoS Attacks  (Read 1095 times)
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:17:20 PM

I just wanted to use the exchange, but i'm gonna wait for a while.
Is there another exchange you can recommend?

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:25:52 PM

So far, Poloniex seems to be the better option however their coin selection is not as large as Craptsy's... although that might be a good thing...  move some actually developed coins to poloniex and give them our trading fees.

This space not for rent...
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:48:39 PM

another mt.gox case?
its a bad news for crptsy and kraken users,but honestly i'm not use both exchange.
and if that is true,i think they will must refund their bitcoin users.
i read some comment above,its like mt.gox,its not a outside attack,but inside attack? Huh
rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:50:22 PM

So far, Poloniex seems to be the better option however their coin selection is not as large as Craptsy's... although that might be a good thing...  move some actually developed coins to poloniex and give them our trading fees.

Tomorrow i'm gonna have a look at Poloniex. Thanks for the info.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:52:08 PM

i agree with you,i'm also use poloniex,and never disapointed,but i also ever have pproblem there,its an frozen account,but its was resolved,the customer service is good,and also nice chat box response.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: