Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual bitcoin prepaid card  (Read 727 times)
Blackwindow (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:40:29 PM

which website i can use for creat virtual bitcoin prepaid card without id vs verification and minimum fee?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 09:43:32 PM

which website i can use for creat virtual bitcoin prepaid card without id vs verification and minimum fee?

As far as i know there is an option for you take a look at the e-coin website they offer virtual bitcoin debit card which you can use without id verification.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:25:48 PM

As far as i know there is an option for you take a look at the e-coin website they offer virtual bitcoin debit card which you can use without id verification.
The same goes for XAPO and for some others as well. Is it a must that it should be virtual only? What is the reason? Are banking and card  fees are lower if you use a virtual card only?
Id verification is needed only after a limit of transactions value in connection with the XAPO phisical debit card as well, so you can use a real card only with limitation.
BSM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 09:42:02 PM

I am using E-Coin

If u register from my ref. link you will get 25% discount on virtual/plastic debit VISA cards.  Smiley
ibzp12

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 03:19:14 AM

I am using E-Coin

If u register from my ref. link you will get 25% discount on virtual/plastic debit VISA cards.  Smiley

Hi this is not good for the United States as they are not selling for the US Thanks
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:38:26 AM

Bit-x and e-coin are the leaders in providing bitcoin virtual and physical cards. Talking about price e-coin seems to be cheaper with around 1$ per virtual card.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: