Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2019, 05:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Tag: Gineta  (Read 4798 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 10:07:19 PM

Could probably get by a lot more clear if he used google translate.

Yep.  Google translate's not perfect but it's usually good enough to convey basic meaning.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

0% MINING FEES FOR THE NEXT MONTH. GET PAID IN BTC, ETH, XMR or RVN.

www.cudominer.com Learn More
Easily run CudoOS from a USB flash drive.
Designed for rigs. Manage your mining remotely from Cudo Console.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 11:12:34 PM

gineta has given ratings to various people in the WOT, apparently trying to pad his credentials/credibility by claiming to have traded with them

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=gineta&sign=ANY&type=SENT
17553    gineta    danieldaniel    142    2012-11-18 17:30:46    1    small fees
17554    gineta    rothschild    7    2012-11-18 18:07:46    1    thanks
17555    gineta    Kelticfox    8    2012-11-18 17:49:20    1    good transaction
17528    gineta    adamjgmiller    10    2012-11-18 17:39:07    5    very trusted user good

danieldaniel, rothschild, and Kelticfox have sworn that they haven't traded with him

[16:58] <ReliableSource> he has you plussed. did you trade with him?
[16:59] <Kelticfox> I didnt
[16:59] <ReliableSource> http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=gineta&sign=ANY&type=SENT
[16:59] <Kelticfox> I wouldnt touch him with your bargepole let alone mine

[17:01] <rothschild> supplied fake IDr
[17:01] <rothschild> rofl
[17:01] <ReliableSource> did you trade with him, rothschild?
[17:01] <rothschild> naw
[17:01] <Kelticfox> Chump doctored his Driving License with a fake 1st name, but forgot to change the signature
[17:02] <rothschild> i don't know why that made me laugh but it did
[17:02] <ReliableSource> he says you did
[17:02] <rothschild> lol he does? where?
[17:02] <ReliableSource> read above
[17:02] <+ElevatedDownfall> SELLING 2.5 btc for PPUSD -- $30.34
[17:02] <rothschild> he definitely didn't
[17:02] <rothschild> which is why i haven't rated him
[17:03] <rothschild> he messaged me about a trade yesterday if i recall

[17:03] <ReliableSource> danieldaniel: did you trade with gineta?
[17:03] <+ElevatedDownfall> buy
[17:03] <Kelticfox> He wanted to pay me £10 on Tuesday via Bank Transfer
[17:03] <+ElevatedDownfall> my btc
[17:03] <WhiteBoyRik> looking to trade 40 BTC for a $400 moneypak...anyone able to do this?
[17:03] <ReliableSource> looks like he's padding his ratings so he can pull bigger scams
[17:03] <danieldaniel> ReliableSource: Not really, but he asked for a rating because he sent me .00001 btc
[17:04] <rothschild> lol
[17:04] <danieldaniel> I didn't do it
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 11:14:58 PM

gineta has given ratings to various people in the WOT, apparently trying to pad his credentials/credibility by claiming to have traded with them

17553    gineta    danieldaniel    142    2012-11-18 17:30:46    1    small fees
17555    gineta    Kelticfox    8    2012-11-18 17:49:20    1    good transaction
17528    gineta    adamjgmiller    10    2012-11-18 17:39:07    5    very trusted user good

Am I reading that right?  Did he rate them all on the same day within 10 minutes?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Kelticfox

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2012, 11:16:48 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2012, 11:28:18 PM by Kelticfox

So I opened a thread about him scamming at 16.24, yet I did a transaction with him 17.49. Sure, seems legit...

Edit:
Gineta has now decided to rejoin on the new name Macarios ((~axe@host-92-28-0-50.as13285.net) has joined #bitcoin-otc).

Veni, Vidi, Cidere, Prenda In Gen, Interlitum Verlgo Stipes, Dissiptum.
ab8989

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 05:44:03 AM

There is a pattern here, that discussions that could perhaps lead into some useful information being found, is killed by someone thinking they are helpful and posting some theory that is plausible. However it really would be important to get the actual person in question to write whether his name is Arturo or Jacob.

Especially when questioning about the signature issue. It is only when the person in question replies to clear up the issue, it is when something positive progress happens in the discussion. If somebody else jumps in and offers one plausible theory it serves as a huge negative value to the overall discussion. The reason is that after that plausible theory being written, there is no more such a need for gineta to say what is the actual explanation. The issue now seems "solved", however it really very much still isn't.

This same pattern of helpful bystanders stepping in to clearing up potential important questions has harmed the discussions in so many other threads as well.
Kelticfox

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 09:47:36 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2012, 10:27:01 AM by Kelticfox

Two entries in the LinkedIn network for Jacob Maldonado:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jacob-maldonado/17/610/a89

Jacob Maldonado
Linux, SIp servers , Industrial Desigh, Photografy, Entrepeneur
Northampton, United Kingdom Telecommunications

Groups and Associations:
SC Magazine UK (Information Security)

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/jacob-maldonado/1b/760/b02

Jacob Maldonado
Manager at Elistas Arts
Northampton, United Kingdom Entertainment

Manager
Elistas Arts

Groups and Associations:
Music Industry Forum

This Internet page shows the other potential occupants of the Alternative Energy Designs Ltd's address:

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/singh/vimla/nn3/129209522/

Jacob Maldonado

Northampton
Northamptonshire
NN3

Co-occupants
People who were on the Electoral Roll at this address in the same year(s)
Vimla Singh

Other Occupants
Other people who lived at the same property in different years
Arthur M Alonso Maldonado
Jennifer Morse
Maldonado Jacob Alonso

The proof that Jacob Maldonado was part of the enterprise Alternative Energy Designs Ltd:

http://companies.globalmarket.com/advance-energy-design-ltd-159977.html

Detail Information

Contact Person: Mr. Jacob Maldonado

Street Address: 14 shadowfax drive

City: northampton

Province/State: Northamptonshire

Country/Region: United Kingdom

At the same house we have:

Jacob Maldonado
Arturo Miguel Alonso Maldonado
Arturo Alonso Maldonado
Arthur M Alonso Maldonado
Jacob Alonso Maldonado

Jacob doesn't know Alonso, no wait... sorry he's his brother..... hang on, it's his middle name. Then then enters Arthur (which is the English version of Arturo btw)...
Falsifying information for the electoral roll is illegal in the UK. It allows a person to apply for credit or enter additional votes in elections.

When you put Jacob Maldonado into google you get his facebook.... Jacob Maldonado who lives in El Mundo Nuevo, El Salvador?
This Maldonado is also a BTC affectionado, comes from Spain, the picture in the Profile Picture matches that off his ID and likes Axe Transit.

Logically I would say that Gineta's real name is Arturo Miguel Alonso Maldonado (as listed on Companies House).
He signs his signature A.Maldonado and the rest of the alias' are simple restructuring of his names (except Jacob... no idea where that comes from)

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit guess what it is? It sure as hell ain't roses.

greyhawk

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:32:35 AM

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit guess what it is? It sure as hell ain't roses.

Is it a goat?
Kelticfox

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:43:52 AM

Is it a goat?

No. They smell bad in a different way.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 03:47:42 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2012, 01:37:56 PM by augustocroppo

Logically I would say that Gineta's real name is Arturo Miguel Alonso Maldonado (as listed on Companies House).
He signs his signature A.Maldonado and the rest of the alias' are simple restructuring of his names (except Jacob... no idea where that comes from)

What part of the evidence you did not understand?

I have already show that Gineta is an alias used by Jacob Maldonado. There is no further evidence showing any alternative hypothesis. Moreover, he already indicated that in the IRC log:

<gineta> ok send
tell me how much I need to send in pounds
and mail me back you short and long code and you name for the transfer
I go to put in the bank subject Jacob donation

Moreover, where is your evidence? Are you forming your hypothesis with no evidence? That is not acceptable.

You ignored an important question: where he said that he was born in France?

By the way, could you send the scanned identity to my email account, so I could verify that you are not providing false information for this investigation?
Kelticfox

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 06:11:39 PM

What part of the evidence you did not understand?

I have already show that Gineta is an alias used by Jacob Maldonado. There is no further evidence showing any alternative hypothesis. Moreover, he already indicated that in the IRC log:

<gineta> ok send
tell me how much I need to send in pounds
and mail me back you short and long code and you name for the transfer
I go to put in the bank subject Jacob donation

Moreover, where is your evidence? Are you forming your hypothesis with no evidence? That is not acceptable.

You ignored an important question: where he said that he was born in France?

By the way, could you send the scanned identity to my email account, so I could verify that you are not providing false information for this investigation?

augustocroppo at hotmail.co.uk

I understand evidence perfectly fine. Its what I did in the army, analysis of information and electronic warfare.
He said he was born in France in the IRC room and many people can attest to it.

Where is this investigation? This is a scam 'accusation' forum. We've already attained he's scamming, 'the evidence'.
1. Gineta by his own admission (in the chatlogs) wants to buy ratings.
2. Gineta by his own hand (ident'd and auth'd) entered bogus and untrue ratings on other peoples profiles pertaining to non-existent transactions.
3. You haven't shown that Gineta is an alias of Jacob Maldonaldo. You've confirmed that Gineta is an alias of a person who has a long list of aliases.

You need to remove the assumptions and work on the evidence to which you're dictating.

1. Gineta wants to buy ratings for cash.
2. Gineta then wants a BTC loan so he can get ratings.
3. Gineta talks to Inbr3d who asks him for ID.
4. Jacob Maldonado provides ID for a BTC loan.
5. ID is fraudulent on Signature and, upon closer inspection, serial number. The signature states A.Maldonado and the serial number is missing digits.
6. When asked who Alonso was, Gineta stated he did not know Alonso and that Alonso was a previous tenant and the data was left over from an old Electoral Roll.
7. Gineta then stated that Alonso is his brother who has now returned to Spain.
8. There was a Jacob Alonso Maldonado living at that address.
9. That there are numerous Maldonado's living at that address, Jacob, Alonso, Arturo and Alfred (Alfred being the anglicised version of Arturo).
10. The 1st registered business (Elistas) at that address was listed by Arturo Miguel Alonso Maldonado.
11. The 2nd registered business (Alternative Energy Design) at that address was listed by Jacob Maldonado.
12. The 3rd registered business (Sephardic United Judaism) at that address was listed by Jacob Maldonado.
13. The 4th registered business (Axe Transit) at that address was listed by Jacob Maldonado.
14. Jacob Maldonado currently resides in El Mundo Nuevo, Usulutan, El Salvador. (Btw Northampton, UK was not moved to El Salvador).
15. When confronted with the discrepancies, Gineta's first response was "Are you the police?"
16. When told no, became rude and abusive.
17. Gineta refuses to answer the questions put to him, plays the victim (which as any psychologist will tell you is an avoidance technique) or flat out acts evasive.
18. Creates ratings for people who has had 'transactions with'. He has 4 sent ratings, 3 of which are fraudulent ratings based on non-existent transactions (Myself, Rothschild & DanielDaniel)

I'm willing to concede that Jacob might be Arturo, or Arturo might be Jacob. Either way, I'm no longer going to post unless Gineta replies, as the thread has become a pissing contest.
When/if Gineta posts with replies to the points, I'll address that. Until that time simply take the thread as notice of a scammer.

Kelticfox

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 08:36:51 PM

I didn't misunderstand the information in Post #38.

I'll explain why....

Lets start with this site you quoted
It states Gineta's birthday is 23/01/1967, Gineta's ID states his birthday as 18/09/72
It also states Gineta's phone number is 07902 380824, but isn't that Alonso's phone number?

....and the part where he says he was born in France.
....and the part where he lives in El Salvador.

I'm not posting the ID as it's not required. You're not the person who should be answering the questions....
As such I would appreciate it if you didn't pollute the issue and allow Gineta to respond.

gineta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:24:35 AM

The Data Protection Act 1998 contains a number of enforcement mechanisms designed to encourage compliance with the new data protection regime. The Information Commissioner has the power to investigate complaints from aggrieved individuals and to require those who process personal information to respond to his enquiries. He usually attempts to resolve issues by correspondence, but he can serve enforcement notices demanding compliance with the Act. The Information Commissioner can also issue substantial 'monetary penalty notices' of up to £500,000

The Act also includes penalties for unlawfully obtaining personal data, which includes imprisonment in certain circumstances.

Individuals can also sue for compensation if they have suffered damage and distress as the result of a failure to comply with the Act.

Now Keltiflox I send you a private email in this forum  but you not reply I am not interest in make a worse Christmas to any one but no reply emails no means I stop here.

Now according to my records you live in the street number 45  of Post code starting for MK18. I say because you go to get a certificate letter from me.

No reply to emails not means nothing you start the post and certain violations of the Law of Data protection are already make much when you or your friends are no register in ICO. IS for that I not have obligation to give to you or to any one here any probe. I understand the problem no start with you but you start this post and you have part of responsibility. I feel some people bulling me and cause me distress I offer you a reasonable exit. You never reply.

I go to give you and to any one here to make rectifications before any legal actions is take.
The time due today at 12 PM

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:08:49 PM

The Data Protection Act 1998 contains a number of enforcement mechanisms designed to encourage compliance with the new data protection regime. The Information Commissioner has the power to investigate complaints from aggrieved individuals and to require those who process personal information to respond to his enquiries. He usually attempts to resolve issues by correspondence, but he can serve enforcement notices demanding compliance with the Act. The Information Commissioner can also issue substantial 'monetary penalty notices' of up to £500,000

The Act also includes penalties for unlawfully obtaining personal data, which includes imprisonment in certain circumstances.

Individuals can also sue for compensation if they have suffered damage and distress as the result of a failure to comply with the Act.

Now Keltiflox I send you a private email in this forum  but you not reply I am not interest in make a worse Christmas to any one but no reply emails no means I stop here.

Now according to my records you live in the street number 45  of Post code starting for MK18. I say because you go to get a certificate letter from me.

No reply to emails not means nothing you start the post and certain violations of the Law of Data protection are already make much when you or your friends are no register in ICO. IS for that I not have obligation to give to you or to any one here any probe. I understand the problem no start with you but you start this post and you have part of responsibility. I feel some people bulling me and cause me distress I offer you a reasonable exit. You never reply.

I go to give you and to any one here to make rectifications before any legal actions is take.
The time due today at 12 PM

I are engrish very well.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
greyhawk

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 12:25:52 PM

Isn't it just Northampton dialect?
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:37:01 PM

Isn't it just Northampton dialect?
The Data Protection Act 1998  contains eight Data Protection
Principles. These state that personal data must be: 
1. processed fairly and lawfully;
2. obtained and only used for specified and lawful purposes;
3. adequate, relevant and not excessive;
4. accurate, and where necessary, kept up to date;
5. kept for no longer than necessary;
6. processed in accordance with the individual’s rights;
7. kept secure;
8. only transferred to countries that offer adequate data protection.

That is good English for you
greyhawk

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:04:43 PM

Sounds pretty statist to me. Are you a statist? Your petty government laws don't apply to the free hand of the market.
Kelticfox

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:13:17 PM

1. All the information gained was obtained from public domain. Ergo, if you do not secure your information which is then collated then that is a issue with the sites, not here. The ICO would maybe take a stance against companies like Facebook, Companies House, 192.com etc.

The information does not constitute a breach of the Data Protection Act, as it was all gathered from the public domain. Unlawfully obtaining information pertains to computer hacking or data breach. The information was obtained in a lawful internet search, by both myself and AugustoCroppo.

2. I have never refuted where I live. In fact most of my information can be gained from a simple who.is as I own several domains and do freelance design. Simply putting Kelticfox in Google results in a lot of information about me. Congratulations on using Google. If you wish to email me directly, you can do so by emailing jay(at)kelticfox(dot)co(dot)uk.

3. Augusto, as you've seem to want to muddy the water.... I have already stated I will not put Gineta's ID on here. Gineta can do so to prove his innocence should he so wish.

4. Gineta, I haven't responded to your email, because it basically states "Unless you drop the scam accusation, I will report you to the ICO.". I don't respond to attempted blackmail.

5. Gineta, you STILL haven't responded to the information. This is another tactic at being evasive.

gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:36:18 PM

1. All the information gained was obtained from public domain. Ergo, if you do not secure your information which is then collated then that is a issue with the sites, not here. The ICO would maybe take a stance against companies like Facebook, Companies House, 192.com etc.

The information does not constitute a breach of the Data Protection Act, as it was all gathered from the public domain. Unlawfully obtaining information pertains to computer hacking or data breach. The information was obtained in a lawful internet search, by both myself and AugustoCroppo.

2. I have never refuted where I live. In fact most of my information can be gained from a simple who.is as I own several domains and do freelance design. Simply putting Kelticfox in Google results in a lot of information about me. Congratulations on using Google. If you wish to email me directly, you can do so by emailing jay(at)kelticfox(dot)co(dot)uk.

3. Augusto, as you've seem to want to muddy the water.... I have already stated I will not put Gineta's ID on here. Gineta can do so to prove his innocence should he so wish.

4. Gineta, I haven't responded to your email, because it basically states "Unless you drop the scam accusation, I will report you to the ICO.". I don't respond to attempted blackmail.

5. Gineta, you STILL haven't responded to the information. This is another tactic at being evasive.

I not need to give you any information you already confess you request a ID and you keep a Digital copy of ID . I am no scare of you next mail is send to the ICO and other departments I no go to say you now.
Have a nice No one Blackmail to no one. I say you broke the law and you not understand that is your problem for that is the court. 
gineta

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 02:48:51 PM

Gineta does not have to prove any innocence because he is not guilty of any offense. Do you see a scammer tag in Gineta's profile?

I am trying to determine how much consistent is your accusation. Your persistent refusal to provide the evidence necessary means you do not possess the document alleged. I am sorry for you, but I am sure a scammer tag will be not issued for Gineta. Your allegations are not based on reliable evidence.

Look this is a forum. Yes you think I am stupid to make probe or evidence of my identity in public I say to him come here and I show you evidence. But Hi is not interest or is a scare kid. Hi say to me coming regularly here. But hi is scare to look me face to face. Ok if hi no like to be a man we need to go the legal way TRUE O NO TRUE.

Hi no live in Germany hi live near me and hi come regularly to this town. That means his intentions are no clear. Sorry I can't trust him after what hi do.  And now I am interest in JUSTICE . That English work hi not understand. You can start moving people life because you are boring in your home and you need to bulling others to be happy.

I refuse to make any Identity in Public for the only reason in this country there to much scams and people is hurry to get your personal data for open bank accounts or make you a loan with not your knowledge. How you need to understand I need to protect my life. Now if hi come here like a normal person no a bulling man and say Jacob is that you you can probe me. I go to say him yes this is how I am that is the probe and possible we make a hand shake and a coffee if you are not very hurry. Smiley
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1064

BCJ

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:10:18 PM

gineta

You shouldn't be asked to make your identity public.  As far as I know you did not scam anyone.  So there is no need to request a scammer tag.  However the concern is that your requests/inquiries on IRC were "suspect."

If you are legitimate try to make a few honest trades to build credibility.  If you are not legitimate or you reputation here is beyond repair you may want to try another forum.

Also it seems your not a native english speaker (Spanish??).  Maybe you could find someone who speaks you language to help you out.  Augusto, I don't know why, but I think you may speak spanish.  Maybe you could converse in Spanish with him.

(psy what do you guys speak over there?? are you in spain or portugel?)

As I understand it the Scam Accusations thread it used AFTER a buyer/seller/borrower does not hold up their end of the deal.  This is a public form to bring the accusation, provide proof and for the accused to answer or to pay back.

Also this occurred on IRC.  Doesn't IRC have a WOT  (web of trust) to address this situation?

Just asking for a little clarity.  Cause right now this thread reminds me of Salem, MA circa 1692  or a recently uncovered Stassi file. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.