Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NYAN/BMF/CPA CLAIMS (latest news in post #45)  (Read 7083 times)
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 11:47:56 AM

Thank you for the email.
I think you need to start typing that apology letter for all the baseless lies you have spread about me in your forum posts. You know, those where you state for fact, that I lie about holding shares in one of those disasters of yours.

Start typing usagi and do not even thing about spinning some new crap in to your apology letter. Smiley

I'm probably not going to pay you or return your shares -- at least not without taking reparations for the damages you've caused my business. I've been in contact with an internet defamation lawyer for a couple of weeks now. I've already demonstrated defamation and financial damages. The main problem I face is jurisdiction; and therefore $$$. It's expensive. In your it might not be -- I have your hushmail address now, which is hosted in Canada (small world ehh) so I don't need to go through Theymos. That will end up saving me $1000 or so.

I'm still thinking how to proceed but whatever decision will involve a community-approved decision, so don't even bother whining about this, I'm just telling you what is going to happen and that it's out of your hands. I am going to assign a value to the damages you've caused me, which is at least the value of the BAKEWELL contract, and deduct that value from what you are owed. If you don't like this, my advice is that you issue an apology. Please understand, this isn't an issue of proving what you are owed; that's well known, and I've already demonstrated financial damages. It's similar to how Patrick Harnett and Hashking aren't going to get paid (or will get deductions) from the various businesses they invested in. Patrick Harnett had something like 10,000 shares of CPA -- but he owes CPA something like 100 or 150 bitcoins. So I will be deducting from him as well. It's just like that. No biggie. You fucked up, now you have to pay the price.

It is NOT okay that I have been called a fraud and a scam artist. It is NOT okay that you have said some of the things you have said, EskimoBob. I have a VERY good defamation case against quite a few people here. It's just expensive to pursue, that's all. So good luck EskimoBob -- my advice to you is to issue an apology and then DROP IT. It's not a threat -- it will become your defense. That's all. I'm going to do what I'm going to do. You go do what you need to do. The end.

Because you have a bad habit deleting thousands of posts, I'll make a copy of this rubbish. Smiley
I guess now you are admitting, that all those moronic scam accusations about me are just you lying to everyone in this forum. Wow.
Usagi, you problem is that I have not lied about any of the crap you have pulled. On the other hand, you have plastered countless baseless lies, that qualify as defamation, all over this forum. Do you understand, that even your imaginary lawyer wants to see what you have done. Smiley Good luck with that.

Do not blame your stupidity on me or anyone else, who have pointed out multiple times, that you are on the wrong track and your half-truths are not working. You lied about NAV (just as a example) and so on is all over this forum. Did I lost ~8000K BTC investors money? No, usagi, it was you! Your utter incompetence and your arrogance are to blame. You did not respond to warnings. You called everyone an idiot and kept going. And here we are now. YOU are scamming me out of my shares.
On top of all that, you have deleted over 1000 of your posts, that reeked of bs. Lets not forget that.

EskimoBob - Possibly lied about owning YARR - this is pure slander
EskimoBob, Puppet, Deprived. Etc. - Good example of your delusions and baseless lies.
Puppet - Malicious Criminal Libel - defamation, fell flat on your face like ones before.
[utl=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112443.0]EskimoBob is a scammer, witness reports inside[/url]  you started your pathetic crusade and it blew up on your face.   

WTF!

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 03:09:35 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 03:22:18 PM by usagi

Quote from: Usagi
I'm still thinking how to proceed but whatever decision will involve a community-approved decision, so don't even bother whining about this

I guess now you are admitting, that all those moronic scam accusations about me are just you lying to everyone in this forum. Wow.

Non sequitur.

And here we are now. YOU are scamming me out of my shares.

No, you're going to get something, just minus a community approved amount for the financial damages you've caused the company. There are other issues at stake here besides obvious financial damages such as the BAKEWELL contract -- for example, have you returned your double payment from Nefario? Why should I pay you full value for your shares when your actions have directly harmed every other shareholder of BMF? Why would I pay you for what you have already been paid for? This will be the gist of what I'll be going to the community with when I propose that you be docked a fair price for the damage you've caused.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:32:50 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2012, 07:39:37 PM by EskimoBob

I'm still thinking how to proceed but whatever decision will involve a community-approved decision, so don't even bother whining about this

Non sequitur.

And here we are now. YOU are scamming me out of my shares.

No, you're going to get something, just minus a community approved amount for the financial damages you've caused the company. There are other issues at stake here besides obvious financial damages such as the BAKEWELL contract -- for example, have you returned your double payment from Nefario? Why should I pay you full value for your shares when your actions have directly harmed every other shareholder of BMF? Why would I pay you for what you have already been paid for? This will be the gist of what I'll be going to the community with when I propose that you be docked a fair price for the damage you've caused.

Are you gone completely insane? Only reason my name was NOT on that damn list on day one, was the 1.6? BTC double payment. I discovered it when James told me about it and it was sent back promptly. Doh...  By that time, your had posted multiple lies about me and even started a scam accusations threads about me and others.

Why would I pay you for what you have already been paid for?
By who? You? Santa? Who?

And wtf is "BAKEWELL contract" and how am I even connected to that?
Dude, you need to calm down and think, before you post another pile of garbage on the forum that qualifies as defamation.

Only person, who has caused any damage to your reputation and your investors is you, usagi. You published half-truths about your previous experience, your holdings, share value, contracts etc. As of now, those posts are all deleted by you! You troll yourself with those hysterical rants of yours, where your so desperately dragging my name into. If you need someone to blame, please, take a look at the mirror.
Here is a hint... this guy looking back at you, ain't me Wink

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:39:18 PM

There is now no reason whatsoever why usagi shouldn't pay back EskimoBob.

usagi has to pay back EskimoBob before January 1st 2013. If he fails to do so, this is a clear case of scamming.

This is a community-approved decision.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:11:49 PM

Dude, you need to calm down and think, before you post another pile of garbage on the forum that qualifies as defamation.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 07:14:48 PM

Record of NYAN.A's holdings of BMF distributed NYAN.A holders. This represents a partial payment towards the full 1 bitcoin value per share you will receive as a NYAN.A participant once assets are collected and a market value is established on btct.co and/or bitfunder. You are advised to respond to the e-mail before the end of January or I reserve the right to liquidate your holdings and send to the address on record.

#   Email   Payment address   Balance      BMF SHARES
1   -   -   9,044   -   
2-L   -   -   200   20.92%   214
3   -   -   160   16.74%   171
4   -   -   100   10.46%   107
5   -   -   100   10.46%   107
6   -   -   100   10.46%   107
7   -   -   50   5.23%   53
8   -   -   40   4.18%   42
9-L   -   -   30   3.14%   32
10   -   -   27   2.82%   28
11   -   -   25   2.62%   26
12   -   -   21   2.20%   22
13   -   -   20   2.09%   21
14   -   -   17   1.78%   18
15   -   -   10   1.05%   10
16   -   -   10   1.05%   10
17   -   -   9   0.94%   9
18   -   -   8   0.84%   8
19   -   -   6   0.63%   6
20   -   -   5   0.52%   5
21   -   -   5   0.52%   5
22   -   -   4   0.42%   4
23   -   -   2   0.21%   2
24   -   -   2   0.21%   2
25   -   -   2   0.21%   2
26   -   -   1   0.10%   1
27   -   -   1   0.10%   1
28-L   -   -   1   0.10%   1
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 07:24:03 PM

I'm happy to announce we have received another payment of 20 bitcoins!

I'm not sure which asset it represents (no one has said they were going to pay us 20 bitcoins) so I think it's another payment from GLBSE. In such a case we're looking in excellent shape right now. Quite a number of companies are listing on btct.co and bitfunder and I can propose a very tentative, very loose estimate of 0.25 bitcoins per. However, there won't be any shares listed for sale there until after I finish collecting assets and moving the bitcoins we receive into the account and determine what the actual value of these shares will be. Once that is determined I can finally start liquidating shares as some investors have made that request (see previous post; -L means they've requested liquidation so far).
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 08:07:08 AM

all BMF shareholders have been sent the following:

Dear BMF participant;

I have (as of December 21st) received a complete and final list from Nefario and I am now in a position to begin distributing assets, liquidating holdings, and making final payments.

BTCT.CO has graciously agreed to let us list -- temporarily and with restrictions -- so that I may shut this down in an orderly fashion. You will be able to sell your shares back to me or trade them back to me for shares in the companies we held and/or bitcoins as appropriate. Funds raised from the sale of assets will be paid out as dividend until there is nothing left in the company, at which point it will be removed by burnside and this will signal that my obligation has been completed.

The following is your CLAIM NUMBER for BMF. This number will be used in any public disclosure to identify you without revealing your personal information.

Claim No.   
Participant:   
Address:   
# of BMF   
% of BMF   

-----

My only goal here is to do the right thing by transferring assets and value to you, and then shut down the company.

You have until the end of January, 2013, to register on BTCT.CO, request liquidation. Or just wait and your shares will be liquidated and you will receive a final payout.

Happy holidays.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 02:27:15 AM

Burnside has been given the complete asset lists from Nefario.

I've advised him that I should handle the distributions manually as several customers have already requested liquidation, and some other customers owe us money (like patrick harnett) and still other customers are in negotiations with us for value exchanges -- such as Namworld & friends whom we are discussing right now if an asset exchange is in the best interest of our companies.

I'll post here again when burnside gets back to me on what he is going to do with those lists. If they are processed automatically there may be some issues with scammers like Patrick Harnett, etc. receiving too many shares. Dunno, we will see what happens.
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 03:49:07 AM

I've advised him that I should handle the distributions manually as several customers have already requested liquidation, and some other customers owe us money (like patrick harnett) and still other customers are in negotiations with us for value exchanges -- such as Namworld & friends whom we are discussing right now if an asset exchange is in the best interest of our companies.

I'll post here again when burnside gets back to me on what he is going to do with those lists. If they are processed automatically there may be some issues with scammers like Patrick Harnett, etc. receiving too many shares. Dunno, we will see what happens.

You could always give him the lists and first remove those who there are issues with (i.e. those who owe you funds) - then you can subsequently manually transfer to them shares if necessary.  Ones like namworld you're negotiating with aren't a problem - as they can transfer the shares back if you make a deal.

Key is to get all the smaller, undisputed, ones into the system - otherwise you're left unable to do any distributions whilst you wait for them all to respond to your emails (plus you still have to then do something with their shares - as you know their email address and BTC address you can hardly just return the shares to treasury).  Plus doing it through burnside removes several nasty possibilities - like someone spoofing someone else's email address in an email to you to get you to send to wrong account on BTC.CO.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 04:26:18 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2012, 04:38:55 AM by usagi

You could always give him the lists and first remove those who there are issues with (i.e. those who owe you funds) - then you can subsequently manually transfer to them shares if necessary.  Ones like namworld you're negotiating with aren't a problem - as they can transfer the shares back if you make a deal.

Key is to get all the smaller, undisputed, ones into the system - otherwise you're left unable to do any distributions whilst you wait for them all to respond to your emails (plus you still have to then do something with their shares - as you know their email address and BTC address you can hardly just return the shares to treasury).  Plus doing it through burnside removes several nasty possibilities - like someone spoofing someone else's email address in an email to you to get you to send to wrong account on BTC.CO.

Are you joking?

Are you suggesting I alter the lists nefario gave me? Do you realize the shitstorm that would cause if I did that?

YOU would probably turn around and accuse me of fraud.

You know, this is supposed to be, essentially, a fund -- i.e. a passthru business. If the stocks we invested in go down I lose the money I get from it, you know? I only held 5% of shares as management fee and the only god damn money I got from this was from the profits distributed from dividends. The point here is that I want to look after my own interests as well as those of my shareholders because our interests are aligned.

Every time you said I did something deceitful, every time eskimobob said I was misrepresenting NAV, every time anyone said I was scamming, they seem to forget the only person I could have been scamming was myself. Now you suggest I edit the lists that nef gave me before I give them to burnside. That's insane, even in a normal situation. I cannot create a fraudulent list any more than I could not create a fraudulent list of shareholders, which is why I did NOTHING to process claims until I got a full list from Nefario.

Why can't everyone see I am just trying to do what is normal and right? It's because of what you said, Deprived. You, EskimoBob, deeplink and Puppet. You have people actually believing I knew patrick harnett ripped people off in kraken before pirate crashed. You have people believing that I knew hashking lied about his guarantee and that he really had all the money in pirate. You guys claim that I misrepresented the NAVs of what we invested in despite the fact it was in the contract we would add value via analysis AND we provided two valiation columns, one with data pulled DIRECTLY from GLBSE. AND*** we ran shareholder motions authorizing us to do this. What is your god damn problem? Do you realize how badly YOU screwed this up? YOU personally, not to mention the others?

And on it goes. You know what I seriously don't care anymore. If I can't distribute assets manually, I don't care! It's your fault I cannot do that. If the value of the company goes down because patrick harnett and hashking (and others) ripped us off and we also have to give them a peice of our company on top of that well whoop de do, the power to do the right thing was removed from me. The damage you did to me is probably irreversable. And you yourself admitted you have no proof. So did puppet. And guruvan. And EskimoBob posting out of date lists. And diablo not recognizing my e-mail address in his list. And on and on.

U know, Theymos AND badbear have both told me they will never issue a statement or close the scammer threads against me, in theymos's case he said it was because he could not prove a negative (that I was not a scammer). Guilty until proven innocent. That's me, the scammer without a tag.
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 04:36:50 AM

Think you misunderstand what I'm saying.

List you got from nefario has a load of items each of which is a number of shares, email address and BTC account.

You don't want to give shares to certain people on that list.

So just remove the entries for those people.  If you're concerned abut being accused of fraud over it then remember that the end result is exactly same as if you MANUALLY give everyone except those people shares - just without the chances for operator error.

If you htink it somehow helps then send burnside the full list AND a second list (to import) with the ones you don't want to have shares removed.  Or ask him to remove certain email addresses before processing.

I'm just suggesting how you can save yourself time, save investors hassle, avoid the possibility of an investor not getting shares if your email to them somehow gets overlooked/blocked by a spam filter (or they don't check it for ages) etc.

I asn't suggesting what you're proposing to do was fraudulent (it's not unless you intend to keep shares if your emails aren't replied to) - it's just horribly inefficient and exposes you to risks you don't need to take.  It's like you're intentionally picking the slowest most inefficient way to get shares into accounts associated with investors' email addresses.

Not even sure what you think burnside can do with the lists if you don't want him to import the shares : reason he needs them for companies relisting on BTC.CO is so as to automatically create accounts for each investor with correct number of shares in, then email them the login details for it so they can assume control of the shares.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 05:05:23 AM

Not even sure what you think burnside can do with the lists if you don't want him to import the shares : reason he needs them for companies relisting on BTC.CO is so as to automatically create accounts for each investor with correct number of shares in, then email them the login details for it so they can assume control of the shares.

Additionally, many investors have requested that I personally and manually liquidate their shares on their behalf. As you can see, I've been hard at work contacting shareholders and trying to let them know what is going on. If I have to now make them register on BTCT.CO I think that would upset many people. I don't think it is an unreasonable request to let me manage the share distribution entirely manually if I give the lists to burnside anyway, as all transactions are on record and the shares are locked from trading. If I were to do anything nefarious it would be immediately apparent.

This is just what I've received in the last couple of days:

Claim #8:
Hello,
I believe you have ... shares.
... is a clearcut 0.01 BTC each, guaranteed.
... is ... 1 BTC (per share)...
Did you want to trade some of these for BMF?

Claim #13:
Hello, Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate your doing the right thing. I would like my assets to be liquidated, and sent to: ...
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Claim #21:
Please liquidate my assets @ 1 BTC per share.
Thank you.

Claim #28:
Please liquidate it.
Address:...

Claim #9:
Hi, Usagi  I want to liquidate all my assets, you can send payments
to address above - ...
Merry Christmas to you and your family Smiley)

Claimant G.:
I so appreciate the efforts you are making to try to get this mess
straightened out.   I had "invested" the bulk of over a year's worth of
mining profits in GLBSE.
I actually thought I was doing rather well to only be down 8% or so at the
time. Hehe

Claim #2 (holds 22% of NYAN.A)
Thank you for processing the NYAN.A claims. For the record, from what I
remember I also had ### shares of NYAN.B and ### shares of NYAN.C at the
time that GLBSE went down. According to your message I will probably be
receiving letters confirming the other holdings as long as they made it
onto Nefario's lists.

At present I do not really have enough information to make a clear decision
on whether to accept the BMF shares or have them liquidated and accept the
bitcoin. Although I followed the threads at the Bitcoin Forums where you
were releasing news regarding the NYAN assets, I did not investigate each
entity that NYAN held. I was investing in the NYAN assets as a sort of
speculative mutual fund where I did not necessarily need to track each
individual holding. In other words, I am not familiar with BMF, what it
does, whether it is still a viable entity, or what its market value might
be in the future.

Therefore, unless I can gather more information on BMF and be convinced
that it has a reasonable chance of appreciating in value, I would probably
be better off exercising the liquidation option and simply accepting the
bitcoin. The liquidated value can be sent to the same bitcoin address that
I used to file the claim at GLBSE and is in your original message:

At any rate, I am grateful for your efforts to resolve this whole mess
after the unexpected closure of GLBSE. I had nearly written off my original
investment of 500 BTC as a total loss when I went back to the forum about a
week ago and discovered that Nefario was actually beginning to send out
payments again and was compiling lists of the asset holdings. On December
12 I finally received a payment of 30 BTC, presumably from Nefario because
GLBSE was the only place where I had posted my bitcoin address. This was
not a full payment; as I recall, I had about 40-45 BTC on my account at
GLBSE when the site went down, but at least I have managed to recover most
of it. If I can also manage to recover most of the approximately 500 BTC I
had tied up in the NYAN assets, this would be very good news indeed.

Claimant B.:
Hi there,
... My wallet address is:  ...
Please confirm receipt and let me know if you need anything else.  Thanks!
Regards,
B.

Claimant V.:
Greetings,
Thanks,
V.
Oh also, I PM'd you long ago about YARR and bumped many of your threads
with positive stuff on the forums if that lends any credibility.
kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 01:30:03 PM

I had a total of 16 different shares on GLBSE. I traded with a robot, once every 10 minutes.

Until now I got 7 confirmations from share issuers, and the informations about the quantity of my shares have been correct always.

So from my view the lists from Nefario seem to be quite accurate.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 09:46:58 PM

Code:
NYAN.C	32
NYAN.A 40
YARR 9
CPA 103

You can liquidate all that for 1 BTC per every share. Send me 184 BTC, you have the address.
Thank you.

kneim
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 10:28:52 PM

Code:
NYAN.C	32
NYAN.A 40
YARR 9
CPA 103
You can liquidate all that for 1 BTC per every share. Send me 184 BTC, you have the address.
Thank you.
I have red the other discussion, until now I did not know which one to trust. But if you believe CPA or NYAN.C have a value of 1 BTC, you get noncredible to me. You simply want to quarrel with usagi, you can get these values only at the expense of other shareholders like me.

burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 11:52:14 PM

I can confirm I have received the lists.

I'll work on importing the assets that are in the market tonight and tomorrow.

Cheers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: