Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More  (Read 74691 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:16:44 PM

love that stakes  Roll Eyes
grumpytiger211

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:21:07 PM

does anyone know who holding the 1.2 mil in richlist ?
who else could it be other than the dev's ?

Sometimes when I read your posts I have to stop and scratch my head.
How long have you been in crypto?
Because from the conversation we had last night, and now reading this post I'm sure you are very new.
The rich list with 1.2M coins is not the devs. Its Ccex.
I know you're a hero member but next time when you don't know what you're talking about it may be better to say nothing and allow someone who does know to answer.

they did have 1.3 think that was the guy at 3k

They the devs, or they ccex wallet?

dont know who they are def dont think its a dev. maybe a secret investor just getting him a little chunk 3x it hard to pass up getting off  little at least he did it on the high end instead of dumping smart man

The number 1 wallet on the rich list belongs to ccex. I know that for a fact because I asked them. It's all the coin being held on the exchange in all the users accounts. It just reads as one address.

sorry im a newbie still learning it took me a while to get it but now i understand thats why that address never stakes because its just the combined accounts on c-cex which means that 100k went to wallets because there was 1.3 mill im gona master this shiznit one day

bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:11:42 PM

does anyone know who holding the 1.2 mil in richlist ?
who else could it be other than the dev's ?

Sometimes when I read your posts I have to stop and scratch my head.
How long have you been in crypto?
Because from the conversation we had last night, and now reading this post I'm sure you are very new.
The rich list with 1.2M coins is not the devs. Its Ccex.
I know you're a hero member but next time when you don't know what you're talking about it may be better to say nothing and allow someone who does know to answer.

they did have 1.3 think that was the guy at 3k

They the devs, or they ccex wallet?

dont know who they are def dont think its a dev. maybe a secret investor just getting him a little chunk 3x it hard to pass up getting off  little at least he did it on the high end instead of dumping smart man

The number 1 wallet on the rich list belongs to ccex. I know that for a fact because I asked them. It's all the coin being held on the exchange in all the users accounts. It just reads as one address.

sorry im a newbie still learning it took me a while to get it but now i understand thats why that address never stakes because its just the combined accounts on c-cex which means that 100k went to wallets because there was 1.3 mill im gona master this shiznit one day

Dont let that dude beat you up, besides you are new and you're still learning.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 11:59:03 PM

Grumpy. It may be time for another movie. W and then break out!
I agree. I'll put up 500 floz as a personal bounty for another news session on floz. Comon grumpy. You can do it!
90% of the floz gonna get sold before 66000 block cause people are not going to hold just for 7% per anum.
what is the bounty for ?

I don't think so. Too many whales swimming in these waters buy you never know.
The bounty is if grumpy makes another news video.
This is his 1st,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-TjBWc2mW0
NO,it's not about whales but why would you hold floz for 7 % per year instead of clams which is 40% a yer.

I for one will hold because all the cannabis coins get pumped prior to 420 + if the devs deliver. selling at 66000 block for 2k-3k-4k will be pennies compared to selling later down the road at 10K or 15K or 20k
thats impossible or even if it happens it will easily take years  and years to hit that price.However if they increase the stake might be a good idea.

It wont take years to hit that price. It could be in weeks or a few months.
how much you holding ? and that is not realistic ,why would it increase if no proper reward ?

wallet game, drink, marketplace, smart contract. Maybe more too. We don't know. But 2016 is a new year, alts from 2015 are dead alts in 2016 are alive.

Investors don't only invest to stake and sell. investors invest for the product.
well,i got around 28k and i will buy more until 66k block and majority of it is going to be dumped then.It's not realistic to just hope it will go up.

When you want to sell contact me first and make we can make a deal.
there is a lot market why would you say that ..lol

You have 28k now and if you keep buying for another 3 weeks maybe you can have 100k. I would be interested to make a good market offer if it looks right.

i will be working on putting out another video monday morning it will be called THE FLOZ REPORT now. i dont think there will be a big dump close, during, or after staking ends because of the reasons stated and also the states that are pushing to become legal this year which means more dispensaries to push the energy drink and also more that we can get to use the coin as a form of payment in their store especially in Colorado where some places you can order online and have it delivered. connection with just i small fraction of the marijuana market can send this coin flying. the pegging of the dollar or pot value will also be an interesting event if they peg it off of us dollar i could see 25 cent or even better a token just because there is not much of a supply and people are going to want it and use it. if they peg it to pot price i could see a gram equaling a coin or who knows the name FLOZ means FLUID OUNCE making the price of the token worth how much one fluid ounce of the energy drink is worth im just speculating and i know my expectations might seem high but this is what has been going through my mind. if the team stay consitant with updates and roadmap theres no telling where this can go
But it is way too long Run and that too if it all goes well and as expected.The price is going down currently though.

I agree on some points with you. What keep people from dumping are the bonus stacks. At first I though I should dump them at like block 64,000 or something before the big rush...Then I choose to sell them to pay some bills with www.bylls.com, but I didnt like the fact that I had no more flozcoins, like you said, for the ''product''.  I like the roadmap as well, I'm not at 100% invested in it, but for sure with the nice shot I made trading yesterday, I will just not care about exchange price, I was going nutz with the recent rollercoaster that happened.

So for now, 7% stake or not, I think the energy drink, game, smart contract and buying weed with flozcoin would be a way better option that staking %.

So for now, whatever the price will be, I'm just holding and staking, and waiting.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 12:33:57 AM

It'll dump soon enough don't you worry about that.  Don't get caught bagholding like all the rest of such coins full of empty promises. 
bitwonder

Activity: 374

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:05:19 AM

Update

Just a quick update for everyone.
The holidays have sadly, almost come to an end. As of tomorrow our team will be back to coding and building the end roads needed to get this project moving forward and achieving our goals we had set for ourselves. We'll be taking a break again for the new years eve weekend but expect us to be back in full force as of the 3rd of January. We have a few large announcements we'll be making the first week of January and we expect these announcements to be taken very well by the community and our supporters and as such we look forward to starting the new year.

Also of interest, we have taken down all the name suggestions for our game but are still looking for more entries. We want to remind everyone that if we pick a name submitted by you, you'll be entitled to a small FLOZ bounty but more importantly, you'll be rewarded with a special title in the game which will set you apart from all the other gamers who are playing.

We wish to thank all of our supporters and wish everyone a very safe rest of the holiday season filled with love, family and friends.
Happy holidays.
they do have the update on 12/27 and twitter on 01/01

https://twitter.com/Floz_Conglomera
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 02:10:57 AM

It'll dump soon enough don't you worry about that.  Don't get caught bagholding like all the rest of such coins full of empty promises. 

They always do, they always do...

bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:57:29 AM

So many people in this thread talking bad but none of them are investors. They are just pissed because they missed the ico and its now trading at over 150% from the ico price.
NextGenCrypto & Trueanon. I'm talking about you.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

P4ndoraBox7

Activity: 336

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 03:07:21 AM

We will see monday.

zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:22:10 AM

So many people in this thread talking bad but none of them are investors. They are just pissed because they missed the ico and its now trading at over 150% from the ico price.

That is bcuz you have Bob supporting this, and  everybody knows he just promotes scams!

Exit and fast as you can before him and the dev dump all over you!

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:38:19 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 03:57:47 AM by Winner

^Everyone pretends to be a hero but they are just villains aiming for personal gain.

Are you a cop?

Go tackle crime

PS: Based on your logic -bitcoin is a scam too....unless I missed something I don't see you posting in every single BTC thread screaming scam..

Smiley

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bf4btc

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:50:11 AM

That is bcuz you have Bob supporting this, and  everybody knows he just promotes scams!

Exit and fast as you can before him and the dev dump all over you!

Bob supported many coins that are still trading and far from scams. He may not be involved anymore but they are still alive.
Here is a small list.
Bitbay~ Working marketplace and smart contracts. Still alive and kicking
Einsteinium~ Funds science. Still alive and kicking
CIRC~ Working bot, an amazing pump and many people who made money. The greedy ones may have lost but the promise of a working bot was fulfilled. P.s. I still use my circ bot every day and think it's the best bot I ever used.
BOT~ Same as above

The way I see it he supports coins. Nothing more to it. And with a lot of the coins he had pumped being on the bittrex verified list I'd say they are not ALL scams.

████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 04:18:30 AM

Yes. It is true. All the investors only have good things to say and the only people come to this thread and say bad stuff are people who are mad because they never buy any cheap.
Now they come to speak fud (fear uncertainty and doubt) to hope for maybe someone to dump so they can get in low.
They are not smart because price only go up from the time they come here.  Grin

You girls are hilarious, both of you.

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 04:33:21 AM

^Everyone pretends to be a hero but they are just villains aiming for personal gain.

Are you a cop?

Go tackle crime

PS: Based on your logic -bitcoin is a scam too....unless I missed something I don't see you posting in every single BTC thread screaming scam..

Smiley

Hell yeah. These fuckers want you to dump your coin so they can get it. They probably had orders set around ico 900-1400 sat and yesterday when they missed the dump they got pissed off and are now on the thread to try and talk you out of your coins.
Don't let the trolls win.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:14:32 AM

Yes. It is true. All the investors only have good things to say and the only people come to this thread and say bad stuff are people who are mad because they never buy any cheap.
Now they come to speak fud (fear uncertainty and doubt) to hope for maybe someone to dump so they can get in low.
They are not smart because price only go up from the time they come here.  Grin

You girls are hilarious, both of you.

Why are you even here  Huh
Maybe it's time for you to go back to synergycoin.  Angry
nichlahghe5

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:38:51 AM

Moron shills.   By that logic someone who wants u to dump their coins may as well place buys at 1 sat, since so many of the recent ccex and yobit crap coins and up even below their ico, lmao.  Why would someone even bother "placing lower bids"  when ico already out and it's been pnd???   Nobody cares after dump and then bagholders dump bringing it down under ico. Durrr.   Even many with free coins *circ scam * where they can just dump at will.

Secondly, sure it sucks "missing out" on pump money but it's such limited support and weak volume alt market, how u going to sell?  And to whom?  Lol, when nobody cares about the coin.  So all of a sudden.... Floz a new weed coin has soooo many new investments and interest interest???  Lol...none of these ppl cared for already established weed coins?  Riiight.

I don't touch shitty ccex scam empty promises coins, can't be bothered...so don't even care if it goes 500%...can't be bothered to research it. even if it makes the jump to bittrex, it's too late since you're just buying other people's over priced sells.

Why is the Dev so afraid to share their info if so legit?Huh?

You're a moron troll!
People care about all the weed coins. None of them are dead and with weed becoming legal for whatever use, the weed coins will take off. All of them will. There are billions of people who have yet to come into crypto and as crypto is getting bigger everyday, that means there are more and more people coming in with money to invest.
Leave 2014 and 2015 in the past because that's what it is. We are now in 2016 and everyone is calling for it to be the year of bitcoin.

http://www.coindesk.com/2016-bitcoin-best-year/
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/will-2016-be-a-banner-year-for-bitcoin-cm560096
http://fortune.com/2015/12/31/bitcoin-2016/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-bitcoin-analysis-idUSKBN0U60GM20151223

If all the predictions are right and bitcoin reaches new highs then what do you suppose will happen to all the other alts that are trading? I'm betting they will go up. That's why I've been buying as many coins as I can in floz, dash, eth, ltc, btc, doge, cann, hbn, eac and a few more too.

If you have nothing invested in this coin then you have no reason to be here or making comments. Just leave and let us alone so we can focus on bringing floz to a top crypto coin.
Everyone is pleasant here except you and your friends. Please leave us to be this way.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 05:50:25 AM

Moron shills.   By that logic someone who wants u to dump their coins may as well place buys at 1 sat, since so many of the recent ccex and yobit crap coins and up even below their ico, lmao.  Why would someone even bother "placing lower bids"  when ico already out and it's been pnd???   Nobody cares after dump and then bagholders dump bringing it down under ico. Durrr.   Even many with free coins *circ scam * where they can just dump at will.

Secondly, sure it sucks "missing out" on pump money but it's such limited support and weak volume alt market, how u going to sell?  And to whom?  Lol, when nobody cares about the coin.  So all of a sudden.... Floz a new weed coin has soooo many new investments and interest interest???  Lol...none of these ppl cared for already established weed coins?  Riiight.

I don't touch shitty ccex scam empty promises coins, can't be bothered...so don't even care if it goes 500%...can't be bothered to research it. even if it makes the jump to bittrex, it's too late since you're just buying other people's over priced sells.

Why is the Dev so afraid to share their info if so legit???  But hey enjoy if u can make some money, just don't get screwed (many will)

I hope you'll see something in this project that will change your opinion someday.

Yes, you shouldn't put your money into something that you know nothing about (no offense).

Reality is that those people that are investing early is taking the most risk because of the small amount of updates currently available.

We'll see how this plays out.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:13:08 AM

Ouch market took a hit to 1500

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 06:16:16 AM

Why is the Dev so afraid to share their info if so legit?Huh?

You're a moron troll!
People care about all the weed coins. None of them are dead and with weed becoming legal for whatever use, the weed coins will take off. All of them will. There are billions of people who have yet to come into crypto and as crypto is getting bigger everyday, that means there are more and more people coming in with money to invest.
Leave 2014 and 2015 in the past because that's what it is. We are now in 2016 and everyone is calling for it to be the year of bitcoin.

http://www.coindesk.com/2016-bitcoin-best-year/
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/will-2016-be-a-banner-year-for-bitcoin-cm560096
http://fortune.com/2015/12/31/bitcoin-2016/
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-bitcoin-analysis-idUSKBN0U60GM20151223

If all the predictions are right and bitcoin reaches new highs then what do you suppose will happen to all the other alts that are trading? I'm betting they will go up. That's why I've been buying as many coins as I can in floz, dash, eth, ltc, btc, doge, cann, hbn, eac and a few more too.

If you have nothing invested in this coin then you have no reason to be here or making comments. Just leave and let us alone so we can focus on bringing floz to a top crypto coin.
Everyone is pleasant here except you and your friends. Please leave us to be this way.

Sorry, what do you have to say?

Take a look at your market now, smart guy.

nichlahghe5

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:31:16 AM

Looks like the fudsters did their job.
I'm going to laugh so hard when tomorrow its back at 2900. Oh. All the sellers will be in tears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: