Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You believe in god  (Read 17079 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 08:47:38 AM

When you eat food, you are destroying yourself. You create division between your soulmate.  Why do you eat food everyday? Because your primal instinct tells you to. You listen, for you believe you must kill other parts of yourself for you to sustain energy. In practice, everyday, we wake up, eat, and die again that night. We're trapped in this cycle of unawareness until we break free from it, until we learn to become self aware, we learn to stop doubting and just believe.

Thanksgiving will be my last meal, I will be transitioning to the other side, afterwards.

This includes smoking weed. No matter how beautiful of a plant she may be, you cannot destroy her without destroying yourself. To be with your soulmate is to be with nature. To be divided is to create confusion. She doesn't understand why you destroy yourself with food, yet you keep doing it. If you repeat the same life everyday, you're living in the past rather than now.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 08:59:56 AM

When you eat food, you are destroying yourself in retrospective to the whole conciousness.

FTFY
tarrant_01

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 01:37:17 PM

It's ego to create and reply to this thread.

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 3009

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 02:24:07 PM

Thanksgiving will be my last meal, I will be transitioning to the other side, afterwards.

So if you are still posting on this forum after Christmas, you continued to eat and basically are a liar.

Good riddance.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:57:33 PM

I wonder if I would start believing in Gods if I tripped more?  Huh

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Drifter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:58:34 PM

I love threads like this. Reminds me of times in the past I felt the same, acted the same, preached love and connection. It helps seeing it from others now, to realize how fucking stupid I sounded. Thanks for that.

Is a baby who cries because of hunger, disconnected? Would you starve your child to prove your point? By your definition, when feeding your child you are only attributing to the destruction of awareness, and destruction of their true potential(which apparently is maggot food). We should ignore our primal instinct to care for our young and just let them die, and become ONE with nature...We aren't ACTIVELY killing them, we just choose not to feed them. Oh it's not that we don't care, it's that we care too much to let them live!

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 06:23:20 PM

The problem is language is made for survival(and making transactions/contracts) not communicating your deepest thoughts with out bias, once we come up with words that properly explain spiritual experiences people won't sound so stupid when they are talking about god or experiences beyond known scientific reality
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 06:56:44 PM

You believe in god, because god is you. ...
Fine with me so far ... but which one? Eris, FSM or maybe Kali ... you see? Loads of hands to grabble more tits in the same time!  Grin

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 07:01:18 PM

Why can't language be used to describe logic rather than useless creation of material objects?

God doesn't have a name, unless you want to label it. God is consciousness, the universe, which entails everything.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 07:13:14 PM

Is it just me, or has Dank only recently developed excellent writing skills, articulating his views, albeit skewed, beautifully?

~Bruno K~
MildBill

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 07:37:49 PM

Why can't language be used to describe logic rather than useless creation of material objects?

God doesn't have a name, unless you want to label it. God is consciousness, the universe, which entails everything.

I hope you really do quit eating and then die.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 08:19:05 PM

I see the hate arising from all the love  Roll Eyes
Must mean truth is prevailing!

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 08:29:55 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 11:01:49 PM by dank

My ego will die. My soul will live on, as will yours. If you don't understand god now, you won't when you die. Life is cyclic until you break free from it with your freewill.

Those that lose their ego and stop eating will evolve into higher forms of life. Your body will remain intact, but will shrink as it's no longer needed for survival. You'll eventually take the form of a grey alien, while we continue to spread love through the universe. When our entire reality is love, our universe will merge as one and a new universe will be created in a further dimension.

You evolve as fast or slow as you like. With time, you'll take the form of energy in a higher dimension.

Those that chose to transcend will have the power to do anything, simply by believing, which is no daunting task when you're ego is removed from the picture.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 08:47:01 PM

The problem is language is made for survival(and making transactions/contracts) not communicating your deepest thoughts with out bias, once we come up with words that properly explain spiritual experiences people won't sound so stupid when they are talking about god or experiences beyond known scientific reality

People aren't knocking dank's spiritual experiences.  They're knocking his absolutist, dogmatic assertion that he has all the answers.  Fortunately, he's not likely to convince anyone else that they can survive without food but there's a point where beliefs become dangerous to others - see Heaven's Gate, Jonestown, etc.  

Plenty of people have had the same experiences dank has had both with and without drugs.  Hell, take a look on any New Age messageboard or any recreational drug use messageboard and you'll see many people recounting similar experiences.  Most people are grounded enough to realise that feeling omniscient is not the same as being omniscient and that they can't - in fact - go without food or sleep indefinitely.  Just because you believe you can fly when you're tripping on PCP doesn't mean you won't go splat if you jump out a 20th storey window.  Objective reality doesn't cease to exist just because you're having a "mystical" experience.

The fact that dank pulls this bullshit and ups the ante every time people stop paying him attention strongly suggests that he's trolling and doesn't believe a single word he's posting - as does the fact that he's not looking for communities which share his purported spiritual beliefs du jour.  The only place he's going to stage a million person music festival on 21 December is in his own mind.  The only place he's going to live on water and "love" alone for more than a few weeks is in his own mind.  

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Snaer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 09:01:44 PM

I'm kind of sad to see dank turned out to be a troll. *Sigh*

-Zoey
repentance

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 09:04:09 PM

-Zoey

The alternative would be his parents having him committed if he actually went through with his "not eating again" crap - more amusing certainly, but much more sad.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 09:14:13 PM

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. "
Will i test this theory? no.
Have i seen things during near death experience that leads me to believe this true, yes
Snaer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 09:16:03 PM

-Zoey

The alternative would be his parents having him committed if he actually went through with his "not eating again" crap - more amusing certainly, but much more sad.

As someone who has used a lot of recreational drugs on an intellectual level, everything dank has been babbling about in this thread is pure pseudo-science bullshit. He's either never rolled/tripped and is regurgitating a heaping helping of word salad to make people think he has, or he's a troll.

If he injected DMT, his ego would be crushed so hard that he would pretty much never recover. If he dropped cid he would basically go through a mental breakdown.

There's no way he's done any of that.

-Zoey
repentance

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 09:36:18 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 10:42:01 PM by repentance

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. "
Will i test this theory? no.
Have i seen things during near death experience that leads me to believe this true, yes

It's actually a pretty old philosophy which pre-dates the Abrahamic belief systems (and although dank spews a lot of pseudo-Buddhist crap, Buddhists don't actually believe in transmigration of the soul - they believe that the existence of the soul is transient like everything else).

No-one is questioning the fact that the experiences themselves are real to the person experiencing them.  A lot of them are very well documented by science and we can even induce them (which is exactly what people taking psychedelics/dissociatives are trying to do).  It's the meaning of such experiences which gives rise to the debate.  

If believing that a part of you will survive beyond your physical death brings you comfort, then fine - religion is called the opiate of the masses for a reason and the belief that something better exists beyond this life can certainly make a shitty earthly existence more tolerable.  If you're contemplating killing yourself when a comet passes earth because you think a mother-ship is going to come and collect you, or giving up eating because you think you'll become a grey alien, then maybe your belief system has become actively harmful to your well-being and the "alternate reality" you're experiencing is actually acute psychosis.

dank is trolling hard.  He's mocking the beliefs he purports to hold.

legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 10:13:25 PM

Who is god?  Huh

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: