Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - What.CD invite 4$  (Read 9994 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 12:44:25 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2012, 09:22:00 AM by torac

If you are also looking for something that is not listed in my thread, let me know, other nzb sites, private trackers, anything you need ask me and I might be able to help you get it for a good price
If you send me payments, try sending as gift or goods or any other type, make sure you do not type any comments in the transaction

I am selling invites and accounts to private trackers, the prices are almost as low as you can find on the internet.

HDBITS.org account - 35$ - Contact me for more details about this one if you are interested in getting into hdbits.org
FTN account - 30$ - Contact me for more details about this one if you are interested in getting into FTN

NZBS.org account - 75$

TorrentLeech Invite - 4$ - Lowest price on the internet

What.cd invite - 4$
Music-Vid invite - 10$
TheVault account - 10$
SceneAccess invite - 10$
TranceTraffic invite - 10$

BlackCats-Games invite - 5$
PassThePopcorn invite - 5$
Bitme invite - 5$
Bitmetv invite - 5$

Waffles.fm invite - 4$

bemaniso.ws - 3$
Brokenstones.me - 3$
TvTorrents.com - 3$
Bemaniso.ws - 3$
Bit-Hdtv - 3$
HDME invite - 3$
Filelist.ro invite - 3$
BitHQ invite - 3$
Karagarga invite - 3$
Cinematik invite - 3$
HD-Bits.ro invite - 3$
Freshon invite - 3$

You can pay me the equivalent in bitcoins. Or you can also use other payment methods.

If you are looking for some invites which are not listed here in my thread, send me a private message and ask me, maybe I have it, I guarantee low prices for that aswell.

Other payment methods : Paypal, Skrill/Moneybookers, WebMoney, Payza/Alertpay, Bitcoin

I guarantee full money refund if your account gets disabled/banned for any reason or for any other problems. The warranty is for lifetime. I can also give you another account/invite for free instead of money if you want.

If you have any questions please don't wait, ask me now.
This thread will be updated regularly, please check it later again. Thank you very much!

Please understand that I got the accounts by trading with other people on the internet, different trusted contacts of mine, I didn't sign-up the accounts myself. There is a chance you will encounter problems with the accounts. Please let me know if it is the case to refund you the money or to give you another account for free. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you very much!
Contact me if any problems or questions.
You can ask me for refund at any time. For any reason you want.

PLEASE DO NOT CRY IN MY THREAD IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, CONTACT ME FOR REFUND, I WILL SEND ALL YOUR MONEY BACK AND EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE, THE ONLY THING YOU LOST IT WILL BE TIME, WHICH IS A RISK YOU TAKE WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHNIG LIKE THIS IN CASE IT GOES WRONG, USUALLY IT IS ALL JUST FINE.

If you pay me with bitcoins then I will donate 10% of all the profit to bitcointalk.org forum, for the future development of this forum, for creating something bigger than all of us, for the future of bitcoin, for freedom. I will show you proof of my donations.

You get 10% discount if you buy paying with bitcoin, and 5% discount if you buy paying with moneybookers.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 01:03:35 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2012, 01:45:05 AM by chris200x9

free account of my choice? Y'know so I can vouch for you...

edit: got sceneaccess invite for vouch came super fast! I got right in seller is 100% AWESOME!
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 19, 2012, 11:16:30 PM

Added : TheVault account - 2BTC

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 11:54:21 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2012, 12:20:34 PM by torac

Added : Filelist.ro invite - 0.25BTC

Prices lowered for some trackers.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 08:41:10 AM

Addded : HDME invite - 0.25BTC

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 03:18:18 AM

Added : HDBITS.org account - 8BTC - contact me for more details on this one before you make any plans in buying to explain you more about the account.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 24, 2012, 12:41:43 PM

Added
Bemaniso.ws - 0.25BTC
Bit-Hdtv - 0.25BTC

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:43:56 PM

Prices have been edited in U.S. Dollars.
You can pay me the equivalent in bitcoin.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 02:22:42 AM

Added : TorrentLeech Invite - 10$

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 03:41:05 PM

Price of TorrentLeech lowered to 5$

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 03:17:10 AM

added : Brokenstones.me - 3$

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:42:39 PM

Price of HDBITS and FTN lowered by 10$

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 08:21:14 PM

Waffles invite price has been lowered from 5$ to 4$

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 08:19:03 PM

added : bemaniso.ws - 3$

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 08, 2012, 09:03:32 PM

Thread bumped

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:25:00 AM

Thread bumped to the top.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 10, 2012, 03:13:42 PM

Thread bumped to the top.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:53:08 AM

Thread bumped to the top

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 03:41:37 AM

Thread bumped to the top
So far at least 4 happy buyers.
If you bought something from me here I would appreciate if you send your feedback here in this thread for others to see. It is up to you tho.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 10:45:19 AM

Added : NZBS.org account - 10$

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: