Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AI Blockchain startup] DERA - Decentralized Rete - Artificial neural Network  (Read 214 times)
Murat (OP)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 09:47:41 AM

Note - I am not Part of the team, I am posting this on behalf of Dera Project

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 03:03:46 AM

What are the plans of the DERA team to attract traders as they are relatively new in the market? The current performance needs to improve in the coming days as you can see below trend.

And with your vision statement below, have you reached out companies that will be willing to implement your system within their operations? As you are based in Singapore, I believe your technology will be helpful to a lot of companies located in that country. Have you communicated to at least couple of those companies that will be a good example in deploying your network?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: