Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Referal Links  (Read 687 times)
bluesclues (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:46:07 AM

Is there anywhere on BTCTalk that I can post my referral link??  I am interested in boosting registrations under my name for a new site and the best way is with a referral link.  I have looked through this forum and I keep getting mixed signals.  I tried to put it in my signature, but it will not let me.  Any advise?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 04:03:14 AM

You are not allowed to post just referral links or make posts whose sole purpose is to spread your ref link. I believe that you are allowed to make posts relevant to threads that have a link to the site and then also have your ref link there as well.

Example:
OP asking for faucet sites

reply:
Check out X.com, they have blah. Please be nice and use my reflink X.com/r=...

Something like that example so you are providing them the real site and asking people to use your reflink.

I think that once you rank up a bit you should be able to include the link in your signature.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:27:11 AM

You may add the link to your signature space (it is allowed), however there are several restrictions on signatures for low-ranked members (like only 50 characters are permitted in a newbie's signature).
Also newbies have more restrictions on what sites their signature and posts could link to. Only links to trusted sites are permitted for low-ranked members. If you really want to promote, buy a higher rank account, or wait for your account to establish.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:12:47 AM

I think newbies can only put certain websites in their signature, to prevent spam advertising.

It generally isn't appreciated when you push out your referral link everywhere. Maybe micro earnings is the place for you if people can earn from your referral link and noone has posted that website here before...

But besides this, no. You can't spread your referral link.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 12:46:25 PM

You are allowed to put your refferal link on your signature
So, when you make promotion, ask users to join through refferal link on your signature
And you might want to use link shortener, so every user can't know the refferal link

Any you should know it already when you join this forum
Still referral spam.

If you pay people to register under your ref link it works on games and rounds, also sometimes when people find new promos or giveaways they give their ref link and a non ref link, seems to be allowed aswell.
Still referral spam.
It took me a while to find this. Essentially 99% of the referral links get deleted. It depends on who's handling the situation. Your post has to be very constructive, on topic and the normal link has to be visible as well. However, in most cases they get deleted so there isn't really a fixed guideline on posting them either. Also make sure that you do not post it in several threads/posts else everything will be deleted for sure.

You may add the link to your signature space (it is allowed), however there are several restrictions on signatures for low-ranked members (like only 50 characters are permitted in a newbie's signature).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:49:52 PM

Directly posting referral links is obviously ref spam but what about some who post links to a page full of ref links like personalized Faucet rotator, twitter profile, blogspot blog, free sites that can be made by any noob etc?
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:30:22 PM

Directly posting referral links is obviously ref spam but what about some who post links to a page full of ref links like personalized Faucet rotator, twitter profile, blogspot blog, free sites that can be made by any noob etc?

Sometimes when i take a look at the micro earning sub, i found half or more of the topics talking about rotators and I didn't notice that they get removed.
Edit: something like faucets list: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1269561.0 (picked it randomly from the last posted)

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: