Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Mavens Gold License Keys, Low Start Bid  (Read 824 times)
MavensSales (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 03:26:53 PM

Good day, I have available poker mavens gold license keys. These retail at $500. I have 3 available but this auction is just for one.

Start bid: .25 BTC
Buy It Now: 1 BTC
Bid Increment: .015

Auction ends when there have been no bids for a full day(after the first bid)

Message me if you have question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MavensSales (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:55:23 PM

Escrow accepted.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:51:07 PM

but you know that there will only support when you buy a new license directly from Briggs Softworks?

does Kent know that you are selling gold license and does he confirm that the buyer will get support?

how comes you have 3 license keys?

are you a coder who can give support if needed?

and you are a newbie here ........

yes I know many questions...........
MavensSales (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:33:43 PM

but you know that there will only support when you buy a new license directly from Briggs Softworks?

does Kent know that you are selling gold license and does he confirm that the buyer will get support?

Looking at the license agreement on Briggs site, it seems that support is only offered for purchases directly through them. But these are valid, legitimately purchased keys. I can provide receipt at time of sale.  In terms of me offering support. this is a closed source program so me being a coder is irrelevant.

I have 3 keys because I was in process of opening a poker site, and then our financial backer for the rest of the project pulled out. 
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:43:03 PM

Looking at the license agreement on Briggs site, it seems that support is only offered for purchases directly through them. But these are valid, legitimately purchased keys. I can provide receipt at time of sale.  In terms of me offering support. this is a closed source program so me being a coder is irrelevant.

I have 3 keys because I was in process of opening a poker site, and then our financial backer for the rest of the project pulled out. 

why not ask Kent to come here and confirm your keys and that he will support those?

and why 3 keys for a Poker site?
MavensSales (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:03:55 PM

why not ask Kent to come here and confirm your keys and that he will support those?

and why 3 keys for a Poker site?

I never said he would offer support for them, in my last reply I said the opposite. But I can ask him to verify their validity.

Multiple servers. Each server needs a key
Chard

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:46:08 PM

Still any for sale?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: