Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2019, 06:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 289 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 BITSLER.com 🔥 CASHBACK 🌟 NEW LEVELS 🌟 NEW RANKS🌟 CHEST PRIZES OF $35,000 💰  (Read 280387 times)
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 11:43:31 AM

The high-faucet payout and the "Flash Bets" could get you in front of the market easily.The flashbet feature could be one of the cool feature of Bitsler when it was still functional and I guess that is also the reason they claim and deserve the title, Fastest Dice Game.It is the best site that offers a lot of promotions regularly.But there are so many problems around the site. What about new promotions and biig events? Bitcoin payout is ok and i will advice ti my friends Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Mine RVN and with 0% mining fees and get paid in BTC, ETH, XMR or RVN.

www.cudominer.com Get Cudo Miner
Auto coin switching, third-party miners, overclocking and remote management (Win/Linux)
Run from a USB stick or install from an ISO image (Linux)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
witsie

Activity: 131
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:08:56 PM

The high faucet payout and the "Flash Bets" could get you in front of the market easily. The flash-bet feature could be one of the cool feature of Bitsler when it was still functional and I guess that is also the reason they claim and deserve the title, Fastest Dice Game. It is the best site that offers a lot of promotions regularly. But there are so many problems around the site. What about new promotions and big events? Bitcoin payout is okay and i will advice it to my friends ....
Flash Bet. The fastest dice worldwide ! Instant deposit, win and withdraw ! Free Bitcoin with faucet : Try for free and win bitcoin !
TRY IT http://www.goo.gl/92qgEg ..... thanks ... nokia .. i still do not get what is flash bet ... but it is running fast when we bet ....
technology is in software and hardware but moralology is in mindware .. correct, problems are in staff and stuff around the site
faucet is limited and average of 10 sts/min ... and you must play it ... hr faucets are not used as hr have not time ... so they pay your winning with my losses ... ponzi or scam ... one-sided .. basically, bitsler is begging for deposits as all sites online are doing, so, first characteristic of the site is that they are beggars, that is why they are so cruel on beggars .... what jupiter can the bull can not ....! ... so, admin says: i beg your pardon ..haha
maybe in future we, the users, shall buy bitsler and have two-sided pattern and principle, user will be behind the roll not owner as it is now ... or also,
with my invention (DIN) divine intervention number .... owners will have to merge nonce, client seed, server seed and DIN .... to render roll to us
soul-impact

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:16:26 PM

The high-faucet payout and the "Flash Bets" could get you in front of the market easily.The flashbet feature could be one of the cool feature of Bitsler when it was still functional and I guess that is also the reason they claim and deserve the title, Fastest Dice Game.It is the best site that offers a lot of promotions regularly.But there are so many problems around the site. What about new promotions and biig events? Bitcoin payout is ok and i will advice ti my friends Wink

I have a little question here. I have been praised for their flashbelt. However, lately, I can not use that feature. I do not know what's going on. I tried every possible bet, however, it did not bring any effect. This made me feel uncomfortable. Why can not I use that feature when it comes to my eyes?

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1116

bustadice.com

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:11:25 PM

I have a little question here. I have been praised for their flashbelt. However, lately, I can not use that feature. I do not know what's going on. I tried every possible bet, however, it did not bring any effect. This made me feel uncomfortable. Why can not I use that feature when it comes to my eyes?
I think it was disabled before because of the billionth rolls promotion to avoid cheating. Now 9billionth is coming up soon with less than  a hundred million bets feel like they won't bring back the feature any time now. Who knows maybe they're still thinking ways of how to make the flash betting feature better than before.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1237

There are no mistakes. Only opportunities wasted.

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

Do NOT click on his link. It will ask your login/password to steal your account.

I see that Yahoo did a good things and added something useful to witsie's trust rating.
But I also see that witsie posted some more links and I doubt that those are any better than his first phishing link.
So... did anyone report his post(s)?

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

I think it was disabled before because of the billionth rolls promotion to avoid cheating. Now 9billionth is coming up soon with less than  a hundred million bets feel like they won't bring back the feature any time now. Who knows maybe they're still thinking ways of how to make the flash betting feature better than before.

As long as I know, they disabled flashbet feature due to the fact that such feature will consume too many resources and can affect the site performance. Correct me if I am wrong!

witsie

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:24:55 PM

flash bet feature is diesabled, maybe you can enlighten us what it was that it can drain resources of bitsler, so that we can correct you if you are wrong ... my quest is to search what is external and what is internal link, because admin byorom has stolen my account witsie73 from me .... i found this link, free 0.050 btc bitsler guys go go tinyurl.com/m583gyo = https://freebitslerbtc.000webhostapp.com/ on chat of bitsler and i was sure it is internal link but admin interprets it that it was external link and took my account and all money on it ... hahah, maybe i am thief or he is thief ....
or we are both humble beggars ... lol ... opportunity makes thief ....but humans must steal to survive, as bill gates and zuckerberg did  ...!
i found a simimilr link on you-tube .... TRY IT http://www.goo.gl/92qgEg = https://www.bitsler.com/play .. how do i now now is it phishing or fishing link .... external or internal link  ..... maybe i will discover it whan i come back to chat of bitsler after admin byorom unban witsie73 account
.. as regards trust, i need not you to trust to me or believe in me, i need you to work online with me for goodier internet ... !
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:36:45 PM

Do NOT click on his link. It will ask your login/password to steal your account.

I see that Yahoo did a good things and added something useful to witsie's trust rating.
But I also see that witsie posted some more links and I doubt that those are any better than his first phishing link.
So... did anyone report his post(s)?
This guy is posting phishing links so to steal your account password on this site.

He should be banned from the forums for trying to implicate anybodies accounts to this site. Angry
And his colored text posts are annoying as hell! Tongue
Baryom

Activity: 1078
Merit: 550

Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 10:17:58 PM

Hello guys,

The 9,000,000,000th bet is close ! Good luck to everyone !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1898595.0

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

Good promotion again from baryom. Just past few weeks and then 9 billion is coming. You really got a big wagering there Grin. Btw I saw the new promotion is start from level 5? I forgot if this have been applied last time or just start from 9 billion. Thanks and congrats again for Bitsler team for hitting 9 billion bet

witsie

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

Good promotion again from baryom. Just past few weeks and then 9 billion is coming. You really got a big wagering there Grin. Btw I saw the new promotion is start from level 5? I forgot if this have been applied last time or just start from 9 billion. Thanks and congrats again for Bitsler team for hitting 9 billion bet
no .... at 8B hit was not required to be over level 5 ...but now bitsler gets richer and wealthier and need to get rid of lower classes
whatever, i see in this promotion same as in jackpot certain discrimination, if you can bet 10k bb then you can win and multiply *2500
if you bb 1000 which is minimum .. you can get 25 mb, that is perfidious and morbid ... but, game is nice and we can play and chat all day
jackpot should be delivered to winner as it is amounted in the jp balance last winner of jp won 431 doge ..haah -- that is bitsler staff and stuff
still, when you have nothing even zero is for you 100% increase, bitsler is fastest, bistler is top, bistler is richest beggar online, btslr is in focus
we all have come to plunder some cash for us from that faboulous technology, but they get algorithm and they roll, we click and lose so they can earn
JENREM

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:52:37 AM

@baryom, wow! another promotion again? for sure this will make motivate players to play more, bet more in bitsler.
and of course i will try my luck too, maybe, just maybe, i will have my lucky day.

goodluck to all of us!

regards.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Ragnar.lothbrok

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:12:27 AM

thnaks for the promotion !!
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 02:11:21 AM

@baryom, wow! another promotion again? for sure this will make motivate players to play more, bet more in bitsler.
and of course i will try my luck too, maybe, just maybe, i will have my lucky day.

goodluck to all of us!

regards.

Before you deposit money and start gambling look at the terms they set. You should be minimum level 5 to enter into this promotion if not you can't participate in this promotion. It looks like now the site has grown up and added more and more conditions to the promotions. Anyway, it is good promotion to attract more and more people to role dice. Since it is such high-risk game I don't want to waste my coins to win this promotion.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:38:37 AM

Hello guys,

~snip~
wow! Last what i say i,'m right that in this week 9,000,000,000th bet promotions would make. Well hopefully i catch one prize only hahaha. Anyways congrats to all who will win in this promotions and also congrats to Baryom on what they doing to build more community and grow bitsler
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 769
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

Hello guys,

another milestone for bitsler! 9th billion bets is coming. looking forward for the promotion. Smiley

hello?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:32:14 AM

no .... at 8B hit was not required to be over level 5 ...but now bitsler gets richer and wealthier and need to get rid of lower classes
whatever, i see in this promotion same as in jackpot certain discrimination, if you can bet 10k bb then you can win and multiply *2500
if you bb 1000 which is minimum .. you can get 25 mb, that is perfidious and morbid ... but, game is nice and we can play and chat all day
jackpot should be delivered to winner as it is amounted in the jp balance last winner of jp won 431 doge ..haah -- that is bitsler staff and stuff
still, when you have nothing even zero is for you 100% increase, bitsler is fastest, bistler is top, bistler is richest beggar online, btslr is in focus
we all have come to plunder some cash for us from that faboulous technology, but they get algorithm and they roll, we click and lose so they can earn

What I need to know is about why they limited to this level 5? And why it is not for all? I do not think that it is one of the reason  why they limit it to level 5. The more reasonable explantion is not to let faucet abuser to join their promotion but I really need some explanation why they limit it to level 5

And what about this discrimination here? I do not see that there is some discrimination here. Of course higher bet will give you higher payout, you want to bet lower to get higher payout there is no such thing unless you play lottery

ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1116

bustadice.com

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:11:03 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 09:24:04 AM by ralle14

What I need to know is about why they limited to this level 5? And why it is not for all? I do not think that it is one of the reason  why they limit it to level 5. The more reasonable explantion is not to let faucet abuser to join their promotion but I really need some explanation why they limit it to level 5?
I like that they added that rule in their promotion before it wasn't fun when I joined the 8 billionth promo after reaching every hundred million bets people would always hit the number after a thousand roll and it kills the fun right away. Maybe they added that rule so the level system wouldn't be wasted and their loyal players would mostly benefit from the promotion. Imo it's not even that hard to reach level 5.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
modric19

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:27:52 AM

thnx for the 50% affiliate
LordVance

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:33:52 AM

Good luck everybody for 9,000,000,000th bet.

BFL - Bistler For Life
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 289 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.