Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 09:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one using this site? https://coinpledger.com/  (Read 886 times)
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:49:55 AM

Well, I am usually willing to drop $3 to $5 on something that has some potential, we shall see.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:41:57 PM

Well, I am usually willing to drop $3 to $5 on something that has some potential, we shall see.

That s no protection. Cause they can operate and deliver at $3 but when you try to lend $3000, then they can vanish.

One word, TRANSPARENCY. If u ve got nothing to hide, dont hide it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
morantis

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:54:39 PM

I don't get it.  How are you guys not seeing their info?
morantis

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:58:08 PM

Anyway, I got all that information before touching the site.  I guess you guys just didn't see it.  Will keep you updated on how the rest goes.
morantis

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:16:58 PM

Well, all went well with the site, but I think it is too early in the lifecycle to make a load of money.  I have mentioned some of the things here, but one last quick final review.  I opened the account and started a loan.  In the process, I lost the secret key.  They were quick to respond and helpful.  The funds were recovered quickly and easily.  Then setting up the loan process and getting it going was easy.  I left a loan there for a couple days, but, like I said it is too early for a good response.  I withdrew the funds I had put in with no more delay than it took the blockchain to confirm it. 

I do not know the guys that opened the site, but I have run into them over the past few years.  I had a good experience and would at this moment say that it is on the up and up and that the only thing to worry about is whether the site itself will fold or go forward.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:00:55 PM

I noticed that coinpledger has one ad spot in the forum currently.
So they are spending money on advertising. Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/adrotate.php?adinfo
They have mentioned both P2P lending and short-trading in their ad.
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 03:09:15 PM

this investemnt sites the more they promisee the more they scam like after a 3% month of profit you can see its not even a bank but a product to be a future ponzi soo the factors of low % and relaiblity into identiies its good check for your self if gots that caracteristics if soo try to invest but not all the bt % you have cause prevention its security
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: