Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cloud Services  (Read 1671 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:54:27 PM

I am wondering, when will people stop giving scammers their hard earned money?! For God's sake OP, get your head together and stay away from scammy services like this!

And as some have suggested in this thread stay away from cloudmining altogether!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 09:56:58 PM

I threw some coins at EOBOT months ago.  Nothing too much, just some fun money and it is just sitting there doing its thing.  I cannot say that it has the potential for any real income, however, i can say that they have been there for a little while and they have been pretty good as far as deposits and withdrawals.
Prinny (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:34:28 PM

look not far then these cloud service, hashnest genesismining and bit-x

then you have a bunch of good renting site, like miningrigrental(i've done plenty of renting here, i was renting like 50-60 rig one time) nicehash and betarigs

everything else you will find is most likely a scam

How do you use miningrigrental?
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:59:35 AM

its arelly good posting,i am lad when newbie posting something they dont know,and higher member help them,its look like the function of this group more shown.
and also i always apreciate to them who help newbie like this Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 08:22:14 AM

then you have a bunch of good renting site, like miningrigrental(i've done plenty of renting here, i was renting like 50-60 rig one time) nicehash and betarigs

you rent a rig and pay the amount they ask, then you point that rig to a pool or to your computer if you want to solo mine, very easy, just write the address in the field there i miningrig

if there are trouble, their support is top notch, will resolve everything automatically, and refund you
Hashminers

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:09:47 AM

its arelly good posting,i am lad when newbie posting something they dont know,and higher member help them,its look like the function of this group more shown.
and also i always apreciate to them who help newbie like this Grin

Haha yes we like Bitcoins right and we wish for that bitcoin be succesful.

So yeah helping Newbies is a good thing to do so that Bitcoin will be use probably.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:25:46 PM

you rent a rig and pay the amount they ask, then you point that rig to a pool or to your computer if you want to solo mine, very easy, just write the address in the field there i miningrig

if there are trouble, their support is top notch, will resolve everything automatically, and refund you

I had thinked  that the miningrigrentals were all auto the provider would create the miner and asking us just the adress to get the coins,but it looks very easy to who has a miner ,as i havent any kind of it it were a bade investment to me i had been refunded once from two rigs and left.
tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:37:17 PM

really hard to believe cloud service for now,after so many accident happen on many scam website,and now you can find that your bitcoin cloud service is suspected scam. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/scam-alert-bitcoin-cloud-services/
CCN have post it,you can check.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 03:51:32 PM

One of the very few cloud mining providers I can recommend is Genesis Mining.
They've gone out of their way to prove that they are actually mining and  they've been pretty transparent about their operation.

If their plans will be profitable is another question Smiley

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 04:19:37 PM

In the past there were many Cloud Mining services available. Some of them are legit, but some of them are Ponzi scheme or other form of scam.
Unfortunately Cloud Mining services can be easily exploited as user can't have enough control over the service. Be very cautious about investing in any cloud mining now.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 06:04:33 PM

They've gone out of their way to prove that they are actually mining and  they've been pretty transparent about their operation.

Genesis Mining is probably the worst deal you can find. Why? Once you buy hash you are stuck with it. They prey on new miners who do not take the time to research the alternatives. At least when you buy from Hashnest you can turn around and sell on their exchange same day if you wish. Genesis Mining has nothing to compare with Hashnest offerings. Hashnest also has no affiliate program which is a plus.

Patusinmod

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 04:46:51 PM

In the past there were many Cloud Mining services available. Some of them are legit, but some of them are Ponzi scheme or other form of scam.
Unfortunately Cloud Mining services can be easily exploited as user can't have enough control over the service. Be very cautious about investing in any cloud mining now.

Cloud minng is difficult for customers now. The difficult will rise a lot with the new Bitmain S7 and Avolon A6.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 11:31:47 PM

Genesis Mining is probably the worst deal you can find. Why? Once you buy hash you are stuck with it. They prey on new miners who do not take the time to research the alternatives. At least when you buy from Hashnest you can turn around and sell on their exchange same day if you wish. Genesis Mining has nothing to compare with Hashnest offerings. Hashnest also has no affiliate program which is a plus.

Genesis mining isnt being able to pay any satoshis from the last drop into the price even bitcoin getting more value i keep not being credited any pennie soo avoid genesis ,as they can keep paying a share to you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: