Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~415 - Break out up, or down?  (Read 8766 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

Old thread, but I'll throw in my two cents because it's now at the top of speculation;

the value will be going up for a fairly long while yet. I'll be surprised if the value ends up collapsing after the recent rises we're been seeing, and ending up below $440 (and even $450) would be a surprise for me. The investors' confidence seems to have been restored, and it looks like they're willing to keep their money in Bitcoin, at least until the halving rolls around. We'll see what happens there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:08:53 PM

one thing that is known about the price of bitcoin bitcoin prices are always going up, it's because every year bitcoin users will increase, because they are just beginning to know what it bitcoin, and if they invest their money in the form of bitcoin, bitcoin I'm sure the price will surely rise
sorry if I do not agree with you because the prices of bitcoin at the end of last year are still significantly higher than the current price. and i think even if users bitcoin increase will not guarantee a significant price increase.

Kellor

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:39:19 PM

Old thread, but I'll throw in my two cents because it's now at the top of speculation;

the value will be going up for a fairly long while yet. I'll be surprised if the value ends up collapsing after the recent rises we're been seeing, and ending up below $440 (and even $450) would be a surprise for me. The investors' confidence seems to have been restored, and it looks like they're willing to keep their money in Bitcoin, at least until the halving rolls around. We'll see what happens there.

You must be surprised now. The price dropped below $430 in some exchanges. It is just around $440 now.
Assanger

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:57:58 AM

You must be surprised now. The price dropped below $430 in some exchanges. It is just around $440 now.

That is not a worry. The bitcoin price is still within the $400 to $470 trading range. It will last some time.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:08:44 AM

That is not a worry. The bitcoin price is still within the $400 to $470 trading range. It will last some time.

I see the current bitcoin prices continue to rise slowly. it seems that it will soon be back in touch $450.
maybe it could continue to rise as the effects of approaching halving

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Natoliant

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:57:39 AM

The bitcoin price has broken up. It has changed from the $420 to $470 trading range. The next leg is up.
Siftanfib

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:51:12 PM

The bitcoin price has broken up. It has changed from the $420 to $470 trading range. The next leg is up.

The priceo f bitcoin is around $540 now. I wish it will not rise too fast. It should stay around here for some days.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:58:22 PM

Bitcoin is getting slowly more and more worth and that is nice because the halving is also coming towards to us so that would be really nice for the Bitcoin if it is going to rise a lot.
And the most are thinking also that the value will rise for a long time but it is hard to predict what the value will be and that is the problem and risky.
Dentidan

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:59:23 PM

The priceo f bitcoin is around $540 now. I wish it will not rise too fast. It should stay around here for some days.

The price is %570 now. It is very strong. I thought it would test $500 again after the last rise, but it did not.
Kellor

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:25:34 AM

The price is %570 now. It is very strong. I thought it would test $500 again after the last rise, but it did not.

I think the market manipulators would try to short the coin and make a lot of money, but they cannot do it, there is big buying power.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:47:30 PM

I think the market manipulators would try to short the coin and make a lot of money, but they cannot do it, there is big buying power.

If the market trend is up, even the big whales cannot do it against the general trend. They might cause the market to drop briefly.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:56:43 AM

If the market trend is up, even the big whales cannot do it against the general trend. They might cause the market to drop briefly.
I think the price movement tells us to buy and hold. IMO, this will continue to rise until we can achieve $1,000 by the end of the year. That is very possible if you analyze the way bitcoins moves right now. Good future ahead of bitcoins holders and investors.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:07:09 AM

But you have to know that the value of Bitcoin is going to rise slowly and that is really nice but of course it will be really hard to predict what is going to happen.
The value of Bitcoin is rising and that is perfect for people with already Bitcoin than you have to wait for the right moment to sell it.
Kidsgarter

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:15:47 PM

But you have to know that the value of Bitcoin is going to rise slowly and that is really nice but of course it will be really hard to predict what is going to happen.
The value of Bitcoin is rising and that is perfect for people with already Bitcoin than you have to wait for the right moment to sell it.

For me, in the next 5 year, there will not be any right moment to sell as I am a believer of bitcoin and holld for the long term.
Kellor

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:25:54 PM

For me, in the next 5 year, there will not be any right moment to sell as I am a believer of bitcoin and holld for the long term.

I will hold most of my coins for the long term. In the mean time, I will use some to buy goods to help the adoption.
Natoliant

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:14:52 PM

I will hold most of my coins for the long term. In the mean time, I will use some to buy goods to help the adoption.

The adoption can increase the number of users. When more people use the bitcoin, the price will rise further.
Cacaparg

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:20:29 PM

The adoption can increase the number of users. When more people use the bitcoin, the price will rise further.

The price of the bitcoin is determined the usage and the number of users. The more users, the higher the price.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:55:52 PM

The price of the bitcoin is determined the usage and the number of users. The more users, the higher the price.

Not just users, but users who are actually investing their money to buy bitcoins. As without demand, just adoption alone won't let the price increase.
Kellor

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:05:55 PM

Not just users, but users who are actually investing their money to buy bitcoins. As without demand, just adoption alone won't let the price increase.
Well I agree with you man since today it's price is because of the current users it have now. I think it will rise more if it's users will be added by the coming years.

that is right. The price of the bitcoin increases with the number of users and usage. That is already proven.
Cacaparg

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:23:26 PM

Well I agree with you man since today it's price is because of the current users it have now. I think it will rise more if it's users will be added by the coming years.

that is right. The price of the bitcoin increases with the number of users and usage. That is already proven.

The main problem with the bitcoin is that its price is too volatile at the moment. It might be better in a few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: