Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Brain Storm  (Read 1129 times)
CryptyMike (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 09:42:03 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 02:03:19 AM by CryptyMike

Hi!

I would like to work on a project with someone. I am in search for someone who can handle the technical side of our project, both frontend and backend. I can handle the business side, finances, revenue, and marketing.

I am open to ideas. A few of the many domains that I own are of particular interest to me.

They are:

1. bitswaps.com - Can be a way to swap bitcoins for altcoins

2. bitdealz.com - Naturally, this can be an online market place, or an ebay type of website

3. bitcoinpeers.com - Maybe a forum focused on project development, and has features geared towards that. User profiles have skill sets that are ranked, almost like LinkedIN...just random thoughts.

4. altcoinportal.com - Open to ideas.

5. dapplist.com/dapplisting.com - A listing site for new decentralized apps coming out.

Let me know if this interests anyone, or you have an idea different than mine one of these. I am open to new ideas, criticism, and brain storming.

A couple other random domains I own: 1altcoin.com, dappengine.com, blockchainfirst.com, btceasy.com, dappforum.com, findalts.com, mybitinvestment.com, btcdarkpool.com, bitcoinunity.com, bondbit.com, and the list goes on...

Best,

Mike

https://twitter.com/CryptyMike

P.S. - If you have an idea and would like to purchase a domain, I might have a fitting one. I own many bitcoin/blockchain/ethereum realted .com's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 10:26:50 PM

Hey,

You've got some interesting ideas are any up and running in a primative form?

Bitcoinpeers.com sounds like a good domain for BTC lending, which I have some ideas on. Aswell there does need to be some more dedicated material on altcoins.

How are you fixed for webhosting, I could offer you some free hosting via CryptoCloudHosting.org if you need any for any of your projects. 

Have you written any decentralized apps? Or do you just have ideas for them?

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:26:18 AM

Hey,

You've got some interesting ideas are any up and running in a primative form?

Bitcoinpeers.com sounds like a good domain for BTC lending, which I have some ideas on. Aswell there does need to be some more dedicated material on altcoins.

How are you fixed for webhosting, I could offer you some free hosting via CryptoCloudHosting.org if you need any for any of your projects. 

Have you written any decentralized apps? Or do you just have ideas for them?

Hey bud,

Thank you for the kind words.

1. BTC lending is of interest to me, if you have a unique idea for lending shoot me a PM, then perhaps we can Skype if there is a mutual interest.

2. I have not written any decentrzlied apps. I am a technical person, but by no means would I consider myself to be a professional programmer. I understand fintech, and am more suited to drive the business, scope out/manage projects, and leverage or create any necessary connections. I have some dapp ideas, but a listing site would be easy and fun to manage, while promoting the new industry.

There is no beta or working version for the above ideas. I am busy with my full time career, which I enjoy, but I am the type of person that is always open to work on projects on the side under proper circumstances.

A couple other random domains I own: 1altcoin.com, dappengine.com, blockchainfirst.com, btceasy.com, dappforum.com, findalts.com, mybitinvestment.com, btcdarkpool.com, bitcoinunity.com, bondbit.com, and the list goes on...

Keep in touch.
- Mike

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 11:58:43 AM

Hey,

No problem, you seem to have a good drive.

With BTC lending it was just a few odd ideas, I may write something up and speak with you more on it.

You have some good domain names! One I currently have and am willing to offer for free (and with free hosting) is BitChat.co.uk

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:35:30 AM

Hey,

No problem, you seem to have a good drive.

With BTC lending it was just a few odd ideas, I may write something up and speak with you more on it.

You have some good domain names! One I currently have and am willing to offer for free (and with free hosting) is BitChat.co.uk

Interesting, I own btcchat.org

Let me know on the lending Smiley
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:23:23 PM

Hi!

I would like to work on a project with someone. I am in search for someone who can handle the technical side of our project, both frontend and backend. I can handle the business side, finances, revenue, and marketing.

I am open to ideas. A few of the many domains that I own are of particular interest to me.

They are:

1. bitswaps.com - Can be a way to swap bitcoins for altcoins

2. bitdealz.com - Naturally, this can be an online market place, or an ebay type of website

3. bitcoinpeers.com - Maybe a forum focused on project development, and has features geared towards that. User profiles have skill sets that are ranked, almost like LinkedIN...just random thoughts.

4. altcoinportal.com - Open to ideas.

5. dapplist.com/dapplisting.com - A listing site for new decentralized apps coming out.

Let me know if this interests anyone, or you have an idea different than mine one of these. I am open to new ideas, criticism, and brain storming.

Best,

Mike

https://twitter.com/CryptyMike

P.S. - If you have an idea and would like to purchase a domain, I might have a fitting one. I own many bitcoin/blockchain/ethereum realted .com's.

Hey,

These ideas are quite interesting and can have good potential as well but needs to be work and planned from the start.
I m not much of a coding developer but rather a graphic artist with bit of knowledge of other things as well.
Thinking and researching on your ideas. will post them as and when possible.

Do you have a skype id ?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 12:00:54 AM

Great, feel free to post.

And yes, I have a skype, PM me if you want to chat.

Thanks.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:19:21 AM

Sounds like you got them all mate! I guess it was a nice investment since you will certainly have some nice retuns.
CryptyMike (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:06:10 AM

Sounds like you got them all mate! I guess it was a nice investment since you will certainly have some nice retuns.

Thank you very much. I have plenty of others as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: