Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't trade btc on 1broker.com?  (Read 379 times)
OneandOnly22 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 02:11:52 PM

Everytime I try to make a trade it says all allocates funds are being used to hedge long positions in this market. Please try again later. Anyone know whats the problem?
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 04:29:49 PM

I guess that the BTC pair is not working properly yet. If you happen to notice they even have a warning explaining that the BTC pair is still under testing
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 02:32:41 PM

Everytime I try to make a trade it says all allocates funds are being used to hedge long positions in this market. Please try again later. Anyone know whats the problem?

BTC Leverage trading is at beta stage there. And they don't want to work with fractional reserve, which means you only can loan as much money as they can lend because they have it. They won't lend out more than that. And that is the error message you receive.

I think it is a good decision to not risk the exchange with fractional reserve.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: