Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone can help me ? MY account get hacked  (Read 1959 times)
havargas (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:49:54 PM

i can sign message from this address

13Zw5SzxrGqPnrhmcEvb7r1V4psDB22n8W

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Im owner of account wikenpp, some one change my password some hours ago and now i can't login to my account, and i can't reset password, also some one change my email and bitcoin address.please reset password to my email simplenick82@yahoo.com
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 13Zw5SzxrGqPnrhmcEvb7r1V4psDB22n8W
G3IT//tZys3EUxOci8rvpk+lRZ0YygbCIECs5PwipxRzT+VYPtETlhpEi+BssXiY8zDPYDRwdbUCeJtXry+BSj8=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

im very confused, i make this post (This is the last post that I created by myself)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1266822.msg13099921#msg13099921

after 30minute i see a posting, where I was not doing it
some one reset my password at November 29, 2015, 02:41:51 PM
you can ceck at here https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

and now he want to join fastdice signature campaign
Hi SFR10,

Can i Join this campaign?

Name: wikenpp
Bitcoin address: 17HDeFkhWfWXYrjBSHzi98VqHXfic4sw1d
Profile UID: 329898
FastDice Username: wikenpp

it's make me angry , he hack my account, and use it for signature campaign

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME TO GET MY ACCOUNT !!!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 04:34:44 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 06:18:31 PM by shorena

Signature checks out, left a negative rating.

The password for was not "reset", but changed. So someone knows your old password. Most commonly the reason would be that you used it elsewhere.

Edit: words.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Shield

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

left negative, but as shorena said password was changed using old password, not reset

so either someone who know old password changed this or you sold the account and trying to get it back
Oceriw

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:13:06 PM

left negative, but as shorena said password was changed using old password, not reset

so either someone who know old password changed this or you sold the account and trying to get it back

Just that.

I am wikenpp, but now my account got banned for 14 days.

That signed message was the one you sent me remember. After that i transfered you the coin so I could change the pass and  use this account.

How sick can you be to sell it, and earn from it, and then want it back?

I know buying an account is condoned (altough not advised), however it's not illegal.

Another one, suppose I had the skills to hack you, would I sell the account or use it risk being banned?

@Shorena and Shield
Please check his story and determine for yourself if it makes sense. If you would consider deleting the trust rating or one any other from of proof of me (payment tx), just tell me. If you would turn your negative trust in something green, I will forgive for you for that :s

@havargas
You are a sick freak. People like you who choose the easy way and earn money illegal, will never make it nor will EVER be happy.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:14:55 PM

Did you(Oceriw) by any chance buy the account from aakashwagan? He seems to have a lot of these scam accusations recently.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 09:27:50 PM

Just that.

I am wikenpp, but now my account got banned for 14 days.

That signed message was the one you sent me remember. After that i transfered you the coin so I could change the pass and  use this account.

How sick can you be to sell it, and earn from it, and then want it back?

I know buying an account is condoned (altough not advised), however it's not illegal.

Another one, suppose I had the skills to hack you, would I sell the account or use it risk being banned?

@Shorena and Shield
Please check his story and determine for yourself if it makes sense. If you would consider deleting the trust rating or one any other from of proof of me (payment tx), just tell me. If you would turn your negative trust in something green, I will forgive for you for that :s

@havargas
You are a sick freak. People like you who choose the easy way and earn money illegal, will never make it nor will EVER be happy.

Just for clarification here, because Im not sure I can follow you. You accepted this:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Im owner of account wikenpp, some one change my password some hours ago and now i can't login to my account, and i can't reset password, also some one change my email and bitcoin address.please reset password to my email simplenick82@yahoo.com
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 13Zw5SzxrGqPnrhmcEvb7r1V4psDB22n8W
G3IT//tZys3EUxOci8rvpk+lRZ0YygbCIECs5PwipxRzT+VYPtETlhpEi+BssXiY8zDPYDRwdbUCeJtXry+BSj8=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

as a message in an account deal? I mean its asking for a reset. Can you help me understand?

Oceriw

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 09:31:25 PM

Did you(Oceriw) by any chance buy the account from aakashwagan? He seems to have a lot of these scam accusations recently.

No his name was
klitoris69.

But i know where you are getting. I saw another thread here of a scam accusation. Weird story, So i thought it was the same guy, but not in this case. The user was klitoris69

Maybe you know something about his posting habits and can trace him back to his aakash. This was his last PM, since the pass has changed, it's safe to send it here.

account: wikenpp
password : a88888888

verify all the things you want. then change email password, security question and then please send the bitcoin to : 15eM6kToKj3yMvWWSq1JjrmnU5LwykLHj4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658084
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:31:40 AM

I do believe there is a thread posted by theymos on the matter.
Oceriw

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:34:50 AM

@shorena
Sure i sent you an PM regarding this.

@TheGr33k
Do you mean the that he don't likes it but sustains it or the one about the actual hack:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

If would have no problem OP doing this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1068150.0

Obviously i would not mind that since the admin can see if it was forced and I saved the PM of this transaction.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:39:53 PM

No his name was
klitoris69.

But i know where you are getting. I saw another thread here of a scam accusation. Weird story, So i thought it was the same guy, but not in this case. The user was klitoris69

Maybe you know something about his posting habits and can trace him back to his aakash. This was his last PM, since the pass has changed, it's safe to send it here.

account: wikenpp
password : a88888888

verify all the things you want. then change email password, security question and then please send the bitcoin to : 15eM6kToKj3yMvWWSq1JjrmnU5LwykLHj4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658084
Have you asked for a signed message from that address stating that the account was sold to you when you bought the account? If not then it is not safe (as the old owners can easily claiming the account back using this way). If yes then post that here, and it could prove that you've really bought the account.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 05:49:27 PM

It seems you spent 0.049 to buy this almost senior member account. That is quite cheap. It is better to use an escrow to buy account. The escrow can prove that you are the new owner of the account.
Oceriw

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:17:12 PM

@el kaka
it was a very sharp price, and being inexperience i did not ask about the signed message and went on. Thinking he would find another buy. Well know we now his true intentions right.
Anyway I hope you can help me on the signed message part. If he would have sent me this message above.

I buy the account remove the post/addy, then add my own btc addy. How is this scam proof? F.e. Suppose I was a hacker and I find all his posts with the btc adress replace it and I can pretend i am the owner. After a week weeks google will reindex it and I am good to go. To me that sounds  not like a certaintly that a signed message is 100% security.

For me an escrow is a 100% security now, but the signed message not, maybe I don't understand it yet.

@Madwica
You are right too, it was too cheap and that's why I fastened the deal, not asking for an escrow (just .049 BTC at risk) or a signed message. Never I will do this again...

However havargas
1 Also you came online today and didn't even in your own Hacked thread? I have contact the admin also.
2 Buying an account is allowed, but scamming people is not. They got the tools to check your login history/ip and believe me banning scammings from bitcointalk and the bitcoin scene is one their main goals.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 05:58:14 AM

-snip-
Suppose I was a hacker and I find all his posts with the btc adress replace it and I can pretend i am the owner.

No, edited posts are not accepted. If you modified all message and there is no address quoted by someone else the account has no legit address to sign with.

After a week weeks google will reindex it and I am good to go. To me that sounds  not like a certaintly that a signed message is 100% security.

For me an escrow is a 100% security now, but the signed message not, maybe I don't understand it yet.

There is no 100% anyway.

@Madwica
You are right too, it was too cheap and that's why I fastened the deal, not asking for an escrow (just .049 BTC at risk) or a signed message. Never I will do this again...

However havargas
1 Also you came online today and didn't even in your own Hacked thread? I have contact the admin also.
2 Buying an account is allowed, but scamming people is not. They got the tools to check your login history/ip and believe me banning scammings from bitcointalk and the bitcoin scene is one their main goals.

Scamming is not against the rules. Scammers will not get banned.

To answer your last PM: I dont get it and I dont care anymore. Get this sorted out here, publicly, stop sending me messages. If its sorted out I will remove my rating.

BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:48:08 AM

Its this kind of people that give bitcoin a bad image in the public media. We should try our best to save new users into falling in their traps.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:06:07 AM

Its this kind of people that give bitcoin a bad image in the public media. We should try our best to save new users into falling in their traps.

It's greed that get's them into this trap most likely.  It sounds like he purchased a account... what do you think made him do this?  I would guess money through sig campaign that seems to be decently popular in beginner.  And I'm no fan of it.

This is why we should suggest to new people to raise an account vs buying one.   With this account I'm betting the person who has it now claims ownership ... and so does op (I'm guessing).  So it put's admin in a bad spot having to look through evidence and see if they can find owner.

I do feel bad OP lost money due to a scam.  My suggestion to anyone is to raise the account vs buying.  And if a deal sounds to good to be true chances are it is.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:28:59 AM

hey mexxer, don't talk about me like that.

I never recieved money for that account, that's why i created that thread to get back my account, and there is nothing wrong to get back your account for which the buyer didn't paid any money(you can confirm it from equator, he will tell the truth).

So in real, i was scammed by that person.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:31:48 AM

I never recieved money for that account, that's why i created that thread to get back my account, and there is nothing wrong to get back your account for which the buyer didn't paid any money(you can confirm it from equator, he will tell the truth).

Reply in the other thread with relevant proof/information. You both agreed to some conditions which you don't seem to have honored.
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 08:40:51 AM

It's greed that get's them into this trap most likely.  It sounds like he purchased a account... what do you think made him do this?  I would guess money through sig campaign that seems to be decently popular in beginner.  And I'm no fan of it.

This is why we should suggest to new people to raise an account vs buying one.   With this account I'm betting the person who has it now claims ownership ... and so does op (I'm guessing).  So it put's admin in a bad spot having to look through evidence and see if they can find owner.

I do feel bad OP lost money due to a scam.  My suggestion to anyone is to raise the account vs buying.  And if a deal sounds to good to be true chances are it is.

I agree with you notlist3d. Raising an account is much much better than buying one.

I hope this gets sorted out soon.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:28:14 PM

Reply in the other thread with relevant proof/information. You both agreed to some conditions which you don't seem to have honored.

ya sir, i clearly told him that first i will post and rank it full member account after that i will join a signature campaign and will give you the amount on the first payment day, and he clearly accepted it , now he is accusing that i have not paid him, i am not denying that i am not to pay him, i have to pay him, and i have clearly stated that, please help me.
Oceriw

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 09:49:14 PM

@aakashsangwan + @equator
Please find the appropriate thread for that converstation

@notlist3d
I know buying accounts is ok, but you are right, raising an account is preferred above buying, since there are people like havargas whom are so greedy they conduct so low life crimes. Scamming someone who paid you for a account?? Really!!

@shorena
Honestly I don't care our PM-ing you either. But since you fell for havargas trap and gave it a negative trust rating i had/have to.
Havargas (a dummy account) was online yesterday. He did not respond at all on the whole discussion. How hard is it for you to understand you help the bad guy. 

The proof speaks for itself...

The password was not hacked, it was changed, so someone knew his pass (duh it was his own account).
Why is he silent, it's his account that was hacked right?
It makes no sense you don't reply on my valid concerns why he did not react while being online?
Also you know damn right if he don't react it will not get out sorted out. It will take the admin a decent amount of time and (somewhere I understand it that) he won't spend resources on it.

... My question to you is.. Was this one of your alt account which you used to scam me? Because everybody here can see what happend here.

Yet another user claimed to be hacked (while there are raise suspicous doubts about how it happen) you made a negative trust review.
So far nothing wrong.

Then the 'victim' goes all silent, which in a way proofs he only did this to scam me. Yet you ignore to answer any valid concerns/argument.

Which now makes me the victim...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: