Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Tag for false Accusations - LIAR TAG  (Read 2113 times)
gineta (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:40:54 PM

It would be good for this forum a new TAG to people making false accusations.

People on this forum have the right not to sully the honor of others because they are bored or just do not like that person for any reason.

I understand some people make right complaints because are victim of scams . But other's make complaints with not evidence only because are boring like to bulling or any other reason  and that people need to have a LIAR TAG Grin

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 12:09:46 PM

Actually it should be "libel"  or "defamation" (not to be confused with being bent out of shape)

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 12:22:52 PM

Year, we really must get rid of all this trolling and false accusations.

We should assign some unknown members which watching and checking this false accusations. They will be like mods, except nobody knows them. I propose that we call them Gestapo.

They can then restrict user access to the Internment camp subforum until they show amendment.

Really now? Don't you think the forum mods, which work for free by the way, haven't already enough to do by checking all this accusations?

They should also start checking if someone is trying to defame someone with false accusations and tag him if true.

This is just a forum, to give someone a scammer tag is IMO already a borderline case. And it's not really a punishment, but more to warn noobs of this person.

To let the mods do even more work than that in what I think is there private free time is just not feasible.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 12:53:01 PM

We should assign some unknown members which watching and checking this false accusations. They will be like mods, except nobody knows them. I propose that we call them Gestapo.

They can then restrict user access to the Internment camp subforum until they show amendment.

This is a brilliant suggestion. Consider re-posting it in the Reducation Subforum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=121093.msg1304477#msg1304477
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:02:12 PM

Really now? Don't you think the forum mods, which work for free by the way, haven't already enough to do by checking all this accusations?

They should also start checking if someone is trying to defame someone with false accusations and tag him if true.

This is just a forum, to give someone a scammer tag is IMO already a borderline case. And it's not really a punishment, but more to warn noobs of this person.

To let the mods do even more work than that in what I think is there private free time is just not feasible.
If the Mods are busy we need to get and other people for this Job . People need to learn to not make private crusades only because not like a user or any other reason . Scam Tags need to be applied but also a TAG to any user make false accusation or make defamations 
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:15:38 PM

I concur. We absolutely need more centralized power and legislative functions to keep control of this libertarian decentralized currency. Good thinking, OP.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:38:41 PM

What we really need is a "butthurt" tag.
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:44:45 PM

Any name you like but any think need to be done
greyhawk

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 02:48:48 PM

I would like to vote for gineta as the first judge and jury of BitCourt. He seems to have the right ideas on how to reign in these abuses of freedom and how to establish a firm set of rules everyone can follow for the good of everyone.
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:41:00 PM

I would like to vote for gineta as the first judge and jury of BitCourt. He seems to have the right ideas on how to reign in these abuses of freedom and how to establish a firm set of rules everyone can follow for the good of everyone.

Thanks but first we need to establish a firm set of rules.
greyhawk

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 03:54:37 PM

Absolutely. More rules will lead to good things.
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 04:09:40 PM

What are we waiting for?

At first I propose that we define a set of rules every Bitcointalk member has to agree on. This set of rules will then be printed on a contract which every user has to sign, get it attested by a notary and then filed to theymos.

After that gineta will speak justice over all violations on this contract.

Rules should be strict though.

My proposal:

• No name calling other members
  • No posting of pictures not offically approved by the Bitcoin Committee for integrity and moral.
  • No smiles.
  • Only the default fond is allowed, no color change either.
  • More to come

greyhawk

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 04:12:18 PM

Please add:

• Disallow use of the list function
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 04:15:36 PM

Of course!

Where would we get if everyone would posts lists as he likes!

greyhawk

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 04:18:18 PM

We will need a name for this new institution.

I propose either

Bitcoin OverWatch

or

Bitcoin Control
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2012, 06:21:29 PM

I think if we need a person or council to handle these issues, they should be on this forum longer than Nov 9th 2012.   That is my vote.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Jaw3bmasters

Another block in the wall

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 06:33:23 PM

I propose either

Bitcoin OverWatch

or

Bitcoin Control

Any copyright issues?

In Cryptography we trust.
greyhawk

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 06:51:24 PM

I propose either

Bitcoin OverWatch

or

Bitcoin Control

Any copyright issues?

Nah, that's good, but we need to change the text "of America"

It should be more like this:

Bitcoin OverWatch Territory Oversight United States
Jaw3bmasters

Another block in the wall

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 08:50:36 PM

I propose either

Bitcoin OverWatch

or

Bitcoin Control

Any copyright issues?

Nah, that's good, but we need to change the text "of America"

It should be more like this:

Bitcoin OverWatch Territory Oversight United States

In Cryptography we trust.
greyhawk

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 08:59:58 PM

Excellent. I think BOW TO US is going to be a wonderful initiative to bring Bitcoin into the mainstream.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078

BCJ

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 09:04:12 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2012, 03:19:31 AM by BCB

gineta

you were playing in the big kids pool and you got hosed.

It over.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Maybe Liberty Payout could give you some pointers about how NOT to make friend and influence people when you edit a new community.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 03:11:10 AM

I'll vote for that.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 12:40:43 PM

gineta

you were playing in the big kids pool and you got hosed.

It over.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Maybe Liberty Payout could give you some pointers about how NOT to make friend and influence people when you edit a new community.

I not move along maybe you are not a big boy can you post your picture XDDDD
I not get hosed the thread is not closed What you means with Influence people are you friend of Obama Bid Laden XDDD no make me laugh.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 01:07:21 PM

As far I know you didn't scam anybody and if it were me I would remove any posts with personally identifying information.  Maybe would could appeal to those who posted your info and to the  original poster   to lock the post.

I think you user name and indication that there was some concern about your behavior, however there should be no reason for personal information to remain up there.
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 01:33:02 PM

As far I know you didn't scam anybody and if it were me I would remove any posts with personally identifying information.  Maybe would could appeal to those who posted your info and to the  original poster   to lock the post.

I think you user name and indication that there was some concern about your behavior, however there should be no reason for personal information to remain up there.

BCB according to my Inbox in this web I appeal to the person I not go to say his nick and no his name and address of course I have because are public records . I ask to him to delete any extra personal information is in the post  with the the Tittle Scam and people can get confuse. Is not matter if are public records or not . The post attend to my honour  Hi no reply or is not interest,

The rest of people make post in that thread write me back some one apologize and edit the posts. I have also reference of that in my Inbox and in the thread.

Now you tell me what TAG we need to the person in question?

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 01:36:50 PM

I vote for the douchebag tag before the Liar tag but it's evident we aren't getting any more tags around here anytime soon.

Who is the user who will not respond to you?
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 01:56:07 PM

I vote for the douchebag tag before the Liar tag but it's evident we aren't getting any more tags around here anytime soon.

Who is the user who will not respond to you?
The only user start the Thread is Kelticfox . More of the user make a post there contact back for email some one apologize and others edit the posts.

For me is important personal info be remove because I not like to see some real scammer use that info for make any scam. Or any not legal actions. I think in that case i have right to have my privacy like the rest of users in this forum
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:06:07 PM

Then you should appeal to Kelticfox to remove your personal info and I would support that.
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:13:24 PM

Then you should appeal to Kelticfox to remove your personal info and I would support that.
Thanks for your support .
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:14:49 PM

So this is that about.

You should have said that from the Beginning.

Yes, you should do so.

gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:22:25 PM

So this is that about.

You should have said that from the Beginning.

Yes, you should do so.
I really I believe I do that by private msg but because hi not reply or possible hi go to say language barrier
I go to make in the post again that time public to every one.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 02:27:02 PM

I believe kelticfox started the scammer thread because you used multiple nics on IRC and there was a concern about where you actually lived (why that is important I'm not sure).  

I suggest you post publicly in the scammer thread and ask kelticfox what he would need to remove the personal information.

But i have to say you speak really bad google translate english so maybe auggstocroppo could help you you out.  unfortunately you are probably not going to do yourself any favors by trying to argue your own case.

FYI greyhawk is kidding.

@greyhawk - it is totally lost in translation.

Good luck.  
gineta (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 08:14:08 PM

I believe kelticfox started the scammer thread because you used multiple nics on IRC and there was a concern about where you actually lived (why that is important I'm not sure).  

I suggest you post publicly in the scammer thread and ask kelticfox what he would need to remove the personal information.

But i have to say you speak really bad google translate english so maybe auggstocroppo could help you you out.  unfortunately you are probably not going to do yourself any favors by trying to argue your own case.

FYI greyhawk is kidding.

@greyhawk - it is totally lost in translation.

Good luck.  
I think that guy is a Idiot hi not like to end and now I ask a Scammer TAG him for asking ID and personal information  with not clear propose
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 09:36:28 PM

I think that guy is a Idiot hi not like to end and now I ask a Scammer TAG him for asking ID and personal information  with not clear propose

Asking for information is not something for which the scammer tag is given around here.  The scammer tag doesn't get given out just because people are idiots or assholes.

By the way, the masculine pronoun in English is "he", not "hi".

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
btcANGEL

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2012, 02:44:41 PM

Asking for information is not something for which the scammer tag is given around here.  The scammer tag doesn't get given out just because people are idiots or assholes.

By the way, the masculine pronoun in English is "he", not "hi".

I think gineta's argument is that asking for ID without a clear purpose is illegal under gineta's local data privacy laws.

I don't think he understands that local laws don't apply to non-local people, or that the forum mods and irc operators are not employed by his local police force.

Or that being asked for ID when you're asking for a confidence loan, and being asked for more ID when the names on the first one don't match, is hardly "without a clear purpose".

Or pronouns.

Soon you will be dancing face-to-face / With the limits of ambition and the scars of the marketplace / Welcome to the land of flame and fizz / Where you will learn that packaging is all that heaven is
andrew12

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 06:54:14 PM

Better yet, why not have a FULL OF SHIT tag? There's posts from people claiming things that are obviously completely incorrect.
greyhawk

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 07:01:49 PM

Better yet, why not have a FULL OF SHIT tag? There's posts from people claiming things that are obviously completely incorrect.

Yeah, but I think tagging all of BFL with that would break too many hearts and minds.
hardcore-fs

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2012, 01:02:46 AM

We can call it a "DANK" award, where a full Dank is divided up like a bit coin.

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: